Knight On Horse II (Repaint Edition)

Hey guys, below some shots from one of my holy grails from art of war... at the moment I only own two figs. This one and Guts 20th anniv repaint (Lots of Bloos) #6 of ten I believe. This is the second one I own and this took some work. A friend of mine had to be in Japan for the Art of War Tokyo Art show to take care of placing the order for me. Took some organization and time but well I scored one of 5 of these bad boys. Hope you guys like. my photo skills blow.

Vel.

82654800.jpg

64950019.jpg

81674534.jpg

47888965.jpg

12215816.jpg

Whoa! Cool beans and congrats! I was also eying the same statue but didn't have access to someone in Japan to go for it. I like the color of the eyes.

Yeah, it does look pretty good. congrats. I still prefer the normal and Ex's, but this looks better than I thought it looked in the AoW photos

Yeah the original Riding on horse II is nice color. personally I like the browns/warm color palette which is why when I heard about this I could not pass up on it ( Goes a lot better with all my furniture,lot of dark wood/leather :ubik:

The only one I may have preferred to this one personally might have been the BoneSkin rendition of it over on berserkstatues.com :guts:

Top Bottom