Letter to Inoue

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Since SKnet experienced success with our letter to Miura, I thought maybe some of us should write some words of encouragement to Inoue, regarding his recent announcement about the future of Vagabond.

Anyone interested?

He has the Lounge section of his website (http://www.itplanning.co.jp/bbs/lounge.html) but I'm sure a letter would mean a lot more, especially coming from fans abroad. Count me in, of course.

geo jee

"Almost black..slightly white swordsman."
yeah sure count me in too...I'm really a big fan of his hit "Slam Dunk"... :serpico:
and at least want to be a part in this WOW...(although I'm very busy in my practical Dentistry exams right now :judo:)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'm in.

I was thinking of this after the Miura letter, when Inoue was in such a funk about the direction and overall meaning of Vagabond. Unfortunately, I didn't do anything about it. Better late than never though, maybe we can reassure and inspire him again with our enthusiasm?

Just read this topic, I'm in. How should we pursue this? Write letters by hand and have 1 person on the forum mail it to him, or a collective letter that goes out to him online?

IncantatioN said:
Just read this topic, I'm in. How should we pursue this? Write letters by hand and have 1 person on the forum mail it to him, or a collective letter that goes out to him online?

I'd say we nominate Griffith to write it. He's obviously very passionate about this issue, and I think we're all pretty much in agreement about this whole thing, and Griffith expresses it particularly well. Sorry to put this burden on you Griffith, but all you would have to do is compile a bunch of your recent posts/chatlogs, organize them a bit, and then personalize it in a letter format. Then you could post it here and we could make suggestions.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
aufond said:
I'd say we nominate Griffith to write it. He's obviously very passionate about this issue, and I think we're all pretty much in agreement about this whole thing, and Griffith expresses it particularly well. Sorry to put this burden on you Griffith, but all you would have to do is compile a bunch of your recent posts/chatlogs, organize them a bit, and then personalize it in a letter format. Then you could post it here and we could make suggestions.

Thanks aufond, I had considered going through my recent musings on the state of Inoue and Vagabond and seeing if there wasn't something worthwhile there, and I'd of course I'd be willing to give it a try. Of course, this should be a newly focused collaborative effort, and I think everyone should make their own suggestions from the get go and write out their feelings or questions they'd like to convey to Inoue. There will certainly be plenty of overlap, and then we can then figure out how to best express that consensus in a singular voice.

Top Bottom