Merry Christmas Skullknight!! '10

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Hey Skullknight! I thought I'd start a christmas thread. It would be a shame not to have one on christmas!

Are you guys getting a well deserved break? Tell your christmas stories!

I woke up to my little sister being way too excited that Santa had come, and overall it was a super Cliche, but very fun christmas morning. We always open gifts in the morning. Some of our extended family flew in from mexico to spend the new-year with us. So that's cool.

I also got these from my sister. Jealous? Yeah, thought so.

pokemon-jungle-booster-pack-lg.jpg

Merry Christmas!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas guys. I got uh... Amazon money! :ubik: And so far my favorite part of the season, Steam deals, have been boorrrinnngg. :judo:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Merry christmas everyone! I have to work this morning unforunatley...and last night too. Kinda feel like missed out this year but oh well. Hope everyone gets some great gifts!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Still waiting to celebrate Christmas. :troll:

Also I'm waiting on the word before I buy the movie tickets for a true Christmas story, True Grit.

Edit: Truly a Christmas Miracle, we will be seeing True Grit! Merry Christmas to all of you.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Merry Skullmas, Everyone! :SK:

Walter said:
Merry Christmas guys. I got uh... Amazon money! :ubik: And so far my favorite part of the season, Steam deals, have been boorrrinnngg. :judo:

Got amazon money and looking for a deal? Watch Toy Story 3 for 99 cents:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004C3DLJS?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=dv_gw_CMSaid1223&linkCode=shr&camp=213733&creative=393177

turkitage

ターク
Happy holidays guy!

Jesterhead: man that sounds like a headache!
Oburi: sucks you had to work :(
Walter: man, I wish I thought of an Amazon gift card.. I'm so giving that for people next year.

I just did some normal opening gifts with a few family members. I got a conan O'Brien DVD, 3 black shirts, 22 black socks, and a black belt!

Look forward to another great year here at SK.net!

Merry Christmas SK!! For me it's too early to celebrate, 2 weeks left until the official celebration and I even work today, but who cares, happy holidays everyone! :ubik:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
MErry Christmas. It was ok here at my place, just got gifts for the kids. Woke up this morning and headed to the theatre to see " True Grit" that was my own chritmas gift. I have 4 days off, so I"ll be back to work till Tuesday night.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Walter said:
I was so hoping for that instead of fast food gift cards, for the soul purpose of guiltlessly going towards the next 11 Berserk volumes that I need. But alas I will be eating lots of pizza instead.

Honestly, amazon money is the best gift card idea ever.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Late, but Merry Christmas Skullknight buddies! Hope you all got some awesome stuff and gave even better. :guts:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
My family got a Wii for Christmas. I was somehow able to beat my brother (who is great at every game on earth) at all the Wii sports...

I also figured out the Wii Shopping channel and treated myself to Cave Story.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
merry Christmas skullknighters! I got a bunch of nice stuff (including my first i-pod touch yé) Hope you all enjoyed your holidays!

Edit: just to share my geekness, i also got, for star wars fan, the Lego Hoth Wampa Cave in episode 5

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
I'm glad everyone had a good Christmas! :casca:

Walter said:

Aww, what's wrong with the steam deals this year? I can't remember what they did last year.
Gobolatula said:
My family got a Wii for Christmas. I was somehow able to beat my brother (who is great at every game on earth) at all the Wii sports...

I also figured out the Wii Shopping channel and treated myself to Cave Story.

Congrats on the Wii! You've made a wise choice with Cave Story. One of my very favorite games. Make sure to grab Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, and Muramasa the Demon Blade. And Bit Trip Beat...and Runner. Oh, and Okami. That's all. Promise. And Donkey Kong Country.

Top Bottom