Happy 2011 New Year SK.NET

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Reporting 50 minutes before show time. Its been a busy year for all of us I am sure. With that, lets reflect back... wait, whats this?
2010-12-31225624.jpg

That's right. I plan on being the first person on this PLANET to BBQ in the year 2011.

Ingredients​
- 8 Korean beef flanks -
- 1 Large Angus Steak -

Marinating in an olive oil, soy, and Montreal seasoning sauce​

Wish me luck folks. Its almost time to light up the Barbee!

Pictures of the finished product after Midnight! Happy soon to be new years all! :ganishka:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I am one hour late to say officially, Happy new year but I am sure you would understand if you had these guy's in front of you. Go ahead, click the picture, revel in its power! :beast:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Marinating in an olive oil, soy, and Montreal seasoning sauce[/center]

Wish me luck folks. Its almost time to light up the Barbee!

Pictures of the finished product after Midnight! Happy soon to be new years all! :ganishka:

Wow! And with a Montreal seasoning sauce! In Japan! yeh! :) happy new year guys! some of you are already in 2011 I guess! Still 12 hours or less to go here.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
i know im excited! athough its only 5:00 pm on the west coast

Happy New Years everyone!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Happy new year guys. I hope 2011 for more berserk goodness, which I think we'll get after that awesome cliffhanger on 318. I also want to wish all of you good vibes in your presonal life. I"ll be at work at 11pm, so I'll be working and not celebrating. Oh well, just be safe guys. :guts:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
FIRST POST OF 2011! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S SK.NET! I hope for many more years with you guys! :guts:

Top Bottom