Dreamcast JPN Berserk game "film"

I'm currently compiling and editing gameplay footage and cutscenes from the Japanese version of the Berserk Dreamcast game into a "feature length film". Editing is almost complete, and I'll be moving onto the translation phase soon after. Would you guys be interested in watching it?

Of course! I never really owned a Dreamcast and I hate PC emulation, so that would be the first time I ever see a footage from this game! Can't wait! :ubik:

Well good! I'm glad there's interest. This was more for myself and a few friends, but it's nice to know people would like to see this game in its native language.

I have assembled the cut and it's about 107 minutes long. About 5 minutes are dedicated to a disclaimer at the beginning and some trivia at the end (mostly relating to some production tidbits). Songs will be translated as well.

I've finished the first ten minutes so far. No real time table on when it'll be done since it's just me and one other person working on it, and we're doing this at our leisure. Plus, he's also gotta wait on me. Video will likely be released via both torrent and Youtube.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Are you gonna release the whole thing at once? Or are you gonna split it for a YouTube release? Cause if you have the first 10 mins finished, you might as well upload the first part to YouTube.

schweeet! would love to see it too. i've only played through the english version so watching it with the japanese would be awesome. i'd love for this to be done for the ps2 version too, but ya know, one step at a time. :serpico: thanks thedigitalsin!

well there is a guy on youtube who is doing a subbed run(Gameplay and CutScenes) of the PS2 version of berserk only real downside is its taking him a heck of a long time to finish

http://www.youtube.com/user/reigan42

and yeah a subbed version of the japanese version of the dreamcast game's cutscenes does sound cool though I'lll admit I found the english version of puck to be quite hilarious though completely diferent from how I would expect puck to sound

I'd love to have this!

Recently I tried playing the US game using a Dreamcast emulator, because my DC is long dead... But it freezes at the second half. :judo:

Never saw any japanese footage of the game, I'm intrigued. I played the PS2 version without understanding anything years ago, but I was just happy to hear the anime's voice actors. It was nostalgic.

ps: the DC game was my first contact with Berserk. After finishing it (that ending with Indra!) I looked it up and found the anime. And after watching it, got to the manga. So I have this game to thank for the only manga/comic book/graphic novel I follow nowadays. :)

Top Bottom