1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (final product UPDATE)

Dear All,

Happy New Year!

Thank you for all your support on my 100 man Killer.

I'm trying to release whole Hawk Soldiers in 1:6 scale and the up coming character is Pippin.

Hope that you will love it.

Thanks

Reserved:
01) Diaz (painted)---PAID
02) DirectDK (resin)---PAID
03) bruhaha69 (resin)---PAID
04) IncantatioN (painted)
05) Maiku (painted)---PAID
06) Aphasia (resin)
07) Fellmark
08) horseck95 (resin)
09) ckd5989 (painted)---PAID
10) Mire_Elf (resin)---PAID
11) horseck95 (resin)
12) Yahoo Auction---PAID
13) Yahoo AUction---PAID
14) pcleemake(resin)---PAID
15) roskus(resin)---PAID

20110112121834547.jpg

Dear All,
I'm planning to release 10-15 pieces only, cause pippin is not popular in the market.
He's very large and heavy (around 32cm), so his price will higher than Guts - 100 man killer and I will confirm you after I complete the base.
It's very limited. For those brothers who have interest on this statue, please free feel to let me know and I will reserve for you.
Thanks again for all your support.
20110223123855930.jpg

20110223123906874.jpg

20110223123918894.jpg

20110223123931871.jpg

20110223123943697.jpg

20110223123955570.jpg

20110223124008751.jpg

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin

Freaking awesome. Would totally be down for some Pippin the Boss. This project sounds like it would make an awesome collection.

OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE PIPPIN! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS NEEEEEDS TO BE DONE!!! :isidro: :isidro: :isidro:

OMG YES!! Pippin, Corkus and Rickert are 3 of my most wanted statues as they have never been done.

I will certainly buy this!

Drakull said:
Do you plan to make a Dio ?
JoJo's?

Maiku said:
OMG YES!! Pippin, Corkus and Rickert are 3 of my most wanted statues as they have never been done.

I will certainly buy this!

DirectDK said:
OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE PIPPIN! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS NEEEEEDS TO BE DONE!!! :isidro: :isidro: :isidro:

Aphasia said:
Freaking awesome. Would totally be down for some Pippin the Boss. This project sounds like it would make an awesome collection.

thanks

turkitage

ターク

berserkberserk said:
I'm trying to release whole Hawk Soldiers in 1:6 scale and the up coming character is Pippin.

This brought a tear to my eye. :judo: Seriously, PIPPIN?! Whole Hawk Soldiers?!? This is awesome man!

Aphasia said:

Just initiated to the club and already down a slippery slope. :slan:

Aphasia

Drakull said:
Yes a Diorama with all the band of the hawk
Berserkberserk hasn't confirmed we're getting Diorama's yet, by the looks of it they're being produced as separate statues. Though you could always make a Diorama out of them yourself! :serpico:

Turkitage said:

:ganishka: Yeah I just paid off the Zodd bust kit by Narin. Oh no. I'm turning into DirectDK! :magni: :magni:

Buy yeah...It's always cool to see lesser characters represented by community kits. You hardly ever see them produced in any decent size otherwise. Which makes sense I guess. AOW just doesn't make as much money off figures that aren't Guts/SK/Zodd.

Question for berserkberserk: Are you using Super Sculpey?

turkitage

ターク

Fan made sculptures are great because yeah.. like you said Aphasia we'll never see a figure like Pippin made by AOW.

Aphasia said:
Oh no. I'm turning into DirectDK! :magni: :magni:

Well, don't forget about Maiku or he'll get jealous. Maybe we should have a chart of berserk collections and their collectors. :guts:

ZODDOII

BERSERK

This is soooooo....good~ pippin is a nice man,very kind and very strong :farnese:

I think this one should be very good,maybe better than your first one :azan:

Aazealh said:
He means a diorama.
thanks

Turkitage said:
This brought a tear to my eye. :judo: Seriously, PIPPIN?! Whole Hawk Soldiers?!? This is awesome man!

Yes. The hawks are very important in the story & to Guts, so I want to complete it

Drakull said:
Yes a Diorama with all the band of the hawk

i'm designing a base which could combine each statue together

IncantatioN said:
Count me in man :badbone:

ZODDOII said:
This is soooooo....good~ pippin is a nice man,very kind and very strong :farnese:

I think this one should be very good,maybe better than your first one :azan:

thanks
Aphasia said:
Berserkberserk hasn't confirmed we're getting Diorama's yet, by the looks of it they're being produced as separate statues. Though you could always make a Diorama out of them yourself! :serpico:

:ganishka: Yeah I just paid off the Zodd bust kit by Narin. Oh no. I'm turning into DirectDK! :magni: :magni:

Buy yeah...It's always cool to see lesser characters represented by community kits. You hardly ever see them produced in any decent size otherwise. Which makes sense I guess. AOW just doesn't make as much money off figures that aren't Guts/SK/Zodd.

Question for berserkberserk: Are you using Super Sculpey?
i use oil clay

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Update photo)

You know, on second thought, i would like to suggest that perhaps he could be a bit taller? It looks like he could have longer legs or something. I feel maybe his height proportion is a little off, but that is just my opinion. He still looks great!!! :guts:

DirectDK said:
You know, on second thought, i would like to suggest that perhaps he could be a bit taller? It looks like he could have longer legs or something. I feel maybe his height proportion is a little off, but that is just my opinion. He still looks great!!! :guts:

I thought he looked a little stumpy too. Like his midsection/legs seem a bit smushed together. It's lookin' great though!

To berserkberserk: Are you gonna be making a Gaston too? Because that would be awesome! Also, are you going to include Pippin's helmet? Perhaps to sit next to him, not to wear of course, but as an accessory? Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to see what you do with Judo and Griffith!

Aphasia

He appears stumpy to me as well. It looks like the image got smushed somehow, I can't tell if it's that or just the sculpt. Anyways, I put these two side by side for comparison. His legs are quite a bit longer in the Manga. It looks like your original sculpt was closer (proportion wise)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Timsalcove/UntitledAlbum#5565144499402533874

Also, his nose seems a little on the small side. See here.

https://img.skitch.com/20110122-t1ifj25xa6fc95qq553fj5bk8f.jpg

besides that, it looks fantastic. Great job with the details and all the contours on the armor. :carcus:

Aphasia said:
He appears stumpy to me as well. It looks like the image got smushed somehow, I can't tell if it's that or just the sculpt. Anyways, I put these two side by side for comparison. His legs are quite a bit longer in the Manga. It looks like your original sculpt was closer (proportion wise)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Timsalcove/UntitledAlbum#5565144499402533874

Also, his nose seems a little on the small side. See here.

https://img.skitch.com/20110122-t1ifj25xa6fc95qq553fj5bk8f.jpg

besides that, it looks fantastic. Great job with the details and all the contours on the armor. :carcus:

I see, you might be right about the picture aspect ratio. Perhaps that was what gave Pippin that flatter look. Hopefully berserkberserk can confirm.

Also, in regards to the nose, I don't mind the nose as it is now. If you decide to make it bigger, please only make it SLIGHTLY bigger. I think it's almost perfect as is, hehe.

So excited for this!

Dear All,
thank you for your suggestion and the comparison.
Gaston is not on my planning but I will consider to add the helmet for him.

how about I change the scale like this?
20110123120714371.jpg

20110123120702949.jpg

Top Bottom