Miura's autograph and sketch

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Surely Miura drawing has improved since the last scans that we saw ;D
I don't know the exact conversion Yen=Euro but sure you will not see me to partecipate. With that money, I think, I could subscribe to young animal for my entire life

Anyway I also sure that many people instead will partecipate: Stranger things did happen. E.g. many years ago at the time of the street fighter 2 fever a dealer did remain with only a copy of the snes game left: Two weeks later he would receive a new suply, but, meanwhile he decided to auction that last copy: You would not believe it, but a guy did buy it at 10 times its value ( and he had only to wait two weeks to buy it at the normal price) ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oh wow! The ending of the Guardian fight from volume 15. Very cool.

2,000,000 Yen? That's what, like $20 ?

puella

Berserk forever
Hey! The most important thing is Puck's navel.
We've never seen it till now!
The navel itself is worth 2,000,000 Yen!

** Why did that guy want to sell this?
maybe he's broke? ::)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Very impressive! Walter was right, it's taken from Volume 15 pages 172-174. Amazing how the eventually turn out once you compare them.

As for Puck's navel.. well, words fail me :'( Sublime.

roberto999

the navel is a caracteristic of the Mammalia (and only theirs) it is the residue of the umbilical cord. This does mean that Puck was born like us ( from a female elf) and we can also think that he did suckle from his mother(another caracteristic of the Mammalia). It is much more likeky that Miura goofed. ;D

puella

Berserk forever
Olivier Hague said:
He asks (whoever he gave those to) not to put them on the net.
Oh, my!
Did he also say something about his name?
"This is name. With Kanji blablah...nothing..."

I should have got an exact translation. :-\
Oh, no!
Damn!
so embarrassed and shocked.
*goes to get a translation*

roberto999

puella said:
Olivier Hague said:
He asks (whoever he gave those to) not to put them on the net.
Oh, my!
Did he also say something about his name?
"This is name. With Kanji blablah...nothing..."

I should have got an exact translation. :-\
Oh, no!
Damn!
so embarrassed and shocked.
*goes to get a translation*
I do not see why: These are not scans(and sure we are not embarrassed about them ;D) .These are goods sold at a pubblic auction, that everyone has the right to see, so he can make up his mind about to buy them or not. The question about to put it or not on the net is a question between Miura and this guy. If someone should be ashamed (and apparently, he is not) is the guy that asks 16000 and odds bucks for some drafts. I would understand if it was finished, signed, numbered, certified originals, but this way is armed robbery

puella

Berserk forever
Olivier Hague said:
No, "name" is how you call that kind of "basic layout" for a manga page, in Japan.

ho? Isn't "nemu" in Japanese "name" in English?
So I thought he was talking about his name and kanji.
ohhhhh~

puella

Berserk forever
I took them down because Miura didn't want them to show up on the net.
Of course, I know the guy who Miura had given that autograph and sketch did wrong.
However, I won't make everybody see them after knowing what Miura really wanted. :-\

puella

Berserk forever
It's sorta interesting to me Miura said "don't make this known to public on internet because I'd feel shy for that"

Anyway the price comes down to 1,700,000, yen.
anybody waiting till it comes to proper price? ;)

Top Bottom