Attack of the Clones Preview (article)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Found this while browsing a few SF sites:

http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=11796

Spoilers are within, but only after the first like 10 paragraphs, which is where I stopped reading. Read with discretion.

PS: DO NOT, I repeat NOT discuss spoilers here. If you do, your post will promptly be deleted. A simple: "badass" or "it suqs" will suffice for comment here.

BOB

poruno sutâ
i already love this film

Here some more spoilers : http://rinse.leftcorner.com/rinse/aotc/gn/

but then again who of you reads comic books??

CnC

Ad Oculos
i'm glad it sounds good... but ive resolved not to read anything concerning the story (other than whats in the trailers) and just watch it in may

BOB

poruno sutâ

You read comic books ??? ???
Are you insane?

BTW the Punisher mini series by Garth Ennis (Preacher) is great. I laughed my ass off.
And finally Faust #12 came out :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You read comic books ??? ???
Are you insane?
Give the man a break. While surely Rob Liefield sucks a nut, its hard to say the same about Neil Gaiman.  ;)

Not ALL comics suck, just about 99% of them. Having been suffocated under the comic industry for more than 6 years and then, finally giving up, I think I can speak with authority on this subject. Quiz me 8)
BTW the Punisher mini series by Garth Ennis (Preacher) is great. I laughed my ass off.
And finally Faust #12 came out  :)
I thought Punisher died? He took his own life and was subsequently sent to "Valhalla", having died with a sword in his hand. Very cool ending for the man, I always thought.

BOB

poruno sutâ
I thought Punisher died? He took his own life and was subsequently sent to "Valhalla", having died with a sword in his hand. Very cool ending for the man, I always thought.

Wasn't into the regular series that much. The character (as well as wolverine) was great but as Marvel strictly refuses to let its more "controversial" characters bathe in the filth that made such cynical bastards out of them i was way too often reminded of the G.I. Joe toons where a bullet was never going to reach its target.
Hell, with his reputation the Punisher was supposed to gut mobsters every second panel.

Don't know exactly when the mini series takes place? Begins with "Frank is back"
The story is damn funny as you would expect of a Garth Ennis Comic and one of the few american comics i liked anyway.

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.

i wasn't sure about how he died or anything like that, but that would explain a few things. i read a comic a few months ago because it had wolverine on the cover, who i've always liked. naturally, it turned out to be a mistake. it was one of those wolverine/punisher crossovers. & the punisher is apparently an angel of sorts now. apparently, he was sent to heaven but they sent him back to earth for a second chance. now he can't kill anybody, for the duration of his stay (however long that will be). but i have to say, despite the heinous execution of this concept, i do like it on general principle: he has this coat now, similar to the old trench coat, only by reaching inside it he can pull out any weapon he can think of. imagine the tempation for poor ol' frank. i like the irony. however, since they're using that crappy new style of marvel drawing, it looks really bad. and the plot of that comic arc seemed to suck.

as for the main topic, i hope attack of the clones doesn't blow.

Top Bottom