Help me make a custom Berserk iPhone case!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I don't have an Iphone, but I did make one for my Ipod touch 3G. Here are some pics to show you guys.

ipodp.jpg

ip0d.jpg

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
This makes me want to get all crafty with my Iphone. How did you "make" that Branded?

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aphasia said:
This makes me want to get all crafty with my Iphone. How did you "make" that Branded?

I did that picture with photoshop, just used the magic wand to select the text from the original picture. Then, I just place the text vertical and saved it as a .jpeg file. Then uploaded the file to the website so they can make it.

I used the website GelaSkins to make mine. They will make custom stickers for laptops, ipads, ipods, and many different models of cell phones.

iphone%20skin.jpg

I already did. And they are not separate items, the one on the left goes on the front (a top and bottom sticker with a background generated by the picture you upload) and the one on the right goes on the back of the phone. There are also side stickers that are not show that are an extension of the back (right) picture. I would show a picture of how it looks on my phone but it is pretty much identical to the one I already uploaded.

Top Bottom