Author Topic: Question on episode releases  (Read 1030 times)

supa_pokute

Question on episode releases
« on: February 16, 2011, 11:47:59 PM »
I was just wondering for those who have been following the Berserk manga for a long time in Japan, what was the longest span of time when Miura took a break from one episode to the next for Young Animal? I don't mind waiting at all since I know he is a busy man and takes his time to make his work amazing, but just for curiosities sake I'd like to know. Thanks!

Offline Aphasia

• Of the Nexus
  • ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Re: Question on episode releases
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 11:59:21 PM »
This list might be of use to you.  I believe it was originally created by Walter.  It will give you detailed information relating to breaks and episode release dates.

http://skullknight.net/images/eps.html

Offline Truder

• Of the Nexus
  • "I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 04:13:41 AM »
what week are we on now? since the last episode? feels like a year has gone by.  :troll:

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 08:24:08 AM »
what week are we on now? since the last episode? feels like a year has gone by.  :troll:

I don't bother counting the weeks, but it's been 6 issues without Berserk (counting the next, still unreleased one). The longest gap so far has been 8 issues, so barring an exceptional delay due to the animation project, we should see a new episode in April.

Offline Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 02:59:11 PM »
I don't keep tabs on it, either. I used to, but I've been following the series for so long now I don't really think about it anymore. Nonetheless, I'll be stoked if it resumes publication in April after the cliff hanger we were left with.