Question on episode releases

S

supa_pokute

I was just wondering for those who have been following the Berserk manga for a long time in Japan, what was the longest span of time when Miura took a break from one episode to the next for Young Animal? I don't mind waiting at all since I know he is a busy man and takes his time to make his work amazing, but just for curiosities sake I'd like to know. Thanks!

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
This list might be of use to you. I believe it was originally created by Walter. It will give you detailed information relating to breaks and episode release dates.

http://skullknight.net/images/eps.html

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Truder said:
what week are we on now? since the last episode? feels like a year has gone by. :troll:

I don't bother counting the weeks, but it's been 6 issues without Berserk (counting the next, still unreleased one). The longest gap so far has been 8 issues, so barring an exceptional delay due to the animation project, we should see a new episode in April.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I don't keep tabs on it, either. I used to, but I've been following the series for so long now I don't really think about it anymore. Nonetheless, I'll be stoked if it resumes publication in April after the cliff hanger we were left with.

Top Bottom