Episode 215

puella

Berserk forever
Re:215

ShinHell9 said:
what are thier demands? do they want big boss back? or is that all a scheme so they can deploy a new weapon?

Maybe they want big big ransom. ;D
Don't try to figure out the reason, Shinhell9.
It's waste of time. It's just the way it is. ;)

and as for that cool monster, Chimimoryo, look at this panel on page 18.

night.jpg

Translation:
"They are originally in the world of our mind...
(They are) the ones who reside in our dream at night or imagination.
If they exists in the real world...."

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Hey... this is one of those chapters where the pictures arn't very helpful, isn't it? Thanks anyways puella! It certainly isn't your fault I can't read japanese.

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thanks puella, I can find nothing appropriate to express my gratitude. :)
And happy new year to all ;D (by lunar calendar)
BTW, Majin Tenshi, I have been thought U R a Japanese from your ID. ;)

the_squonk

bwahahahahahaha !

puella said:
ShinHell9 said:
what are thier demands? do they want big boss back? or is that all a scheme so they can deploy a new weapon?

Maybe they want big big ransom. ;D
Don't try to figure out the reason, Shinhell9.
It's waste of time. It's just the way it is. ;)

and as for that cool monster, Chimimoryo, look at this panel on page 18.

night.jpg

Translation:
"They are originally in the world of our mind...
(They are) the ones who reside in our dream at night or imagination.
If they exists in the real world...."

It seems "Alice in Wonderland"...there also the smile of the Cat =^.^=
Mhhhh...
I'm perplexed -.-

Walter said:
The Schnoz is my new favorite character in Berserk. I need to add him to the FAQ.

Addendum to the Schnoz (Copyright 2003, Walter. All rights reserved) entry ^^ :

"This little chimimôryô is recognizable by the quite peculiar sound he produces, which goes like 'MI' or 'mee' (sort of a road runner...).
schnoz1.txt
When disoriented (e.g. by elves who like to mount the creature 'à la cowboy', shouting 'hee-ha!') the Schnoz goes into panic, which results in him repeating frenetically this very peculiar sound, while spinning/dancing round and round...
schnoz2.txt
...and eventually crashing against anything, like some roots."
schnoz3.txt

puella

Berserk forever

Chimimoryo rocks in 215 though he just showed up for a moment.
And we might not be able to see him in the next chapter. :'(

He looks very bashful. Naughty elves! >:(
I guess his "mi" sounds like a nasal voice. definitely!

Thanks Puella, I really liked this chapter, it was cool to see them enter a diffrent part of the Berserk world and see all the creatures that live in the dark.

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.

oh yes, this makes sense. (well, all the sense it can make to a non-japanese speaking person, anyway) ;D

it seems things are tying in... what if the trolls are actually bringing caska (and farneze) to grif? although, honestly, I don't think so. they're too um 'low' on the monsta evolution scale to deal directly with the Big Bosses. but it was about time that someone stated clearly that the reason the world'd gone upside down and filled with fairytale elements is somehow related to a 'certain someone' (a 'scientifical explanation', like Griffith put it).

interesting chapter, anyway. leaves me craving for more. thank you puella for incessantly sharing these chapters with us! :-*

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Thank you for the summary of the chapter 215! :) :)
Hmm...what can speak? will it be that the
infinite fight of the trolls already ended? Hopefully, I wanted to know when it is that Miura will stop copying " The Lord of the Rings " and returning to the true universe of Berserk with apostles, Elven, and Griffith! Since they left the house of the Flora, the history has been being " too imaginative ", giving the impression that Miura this is stretching out to the maximum the history with too long and tedious chapters! :-\ :-\

angelene

( out of the blue)            into the dar k.

Nadiaska said:
Hopefully, I wanted to know when it is that Miura will stop copying " The Lord of the Rings " and returning to the true universe of Berserk with apostles, Elven, and Griffith! Since they left the house of the Flora, the history has been being " too imaginative ", giving the impression that Miura this is stretching out to the maximum the history with too long and tedious chapters! :-\ :-\

*cough*

the story is still about apostles, elven and griffith, in case you haven't noticed. ::)
the 'fantasy' element has always been there, since chapter 1, starting with puck up to griffith's rebirth, which, as explained repeatedly and continuously and previously and here once again in this chapter, has determined quite a bit of a sway between 'world layers', thus the increase of demonic/fantastic elements. it's like 'living in a fairytale' and griffith's the 'azure prince', which is perfectly fitting for the f*cked up berserk universe, if you think about it. ;D

ps. your user pic is lovely. where did you get it?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

Nadiaska said:
infinite fight of the trolls already ended? Hopefully, I wanted to know when it is that Miura will stop copying " The Lord of the Rings " and returning to the true universe of Berserk with apostles, Elven, and Griffith! Since they left the house of the Flora, the history has been being " too imaginative ", giving the impression that Miura this is stretching out to the maximum the history with too long and tedious chapters! :-\ :-\
trolls are apostles, and don't worry Berserk is still the same, even though they have a mage I think berserk is still as dark as it used to be.

P

psymont

they have the elf, they have the warrior, they have the mage!
NOW ALL WE NEED FOR "GAUNTLET" IS A PRIEST!
wait .... THERE IS A PRIEST .... omg
"warrior needs food badly" ;D

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

angelene said:
Nadiaska said:
Hopefully, I wanted to know when it is that Miura will stop copying " The Lord of the Rings " and returning to the true universe of Berserk with apostles, Elven, and Griffith! Since they left the house of the Flora, the history has been being " too imaginative ", giving the impression that Miura this is stretching out to the maximum the history with too long and tedious chapters! :-\ :-\

*cough*

the story is still about apostles, elven and griffith, in case you haven't noticed. ::)
the 'fantasy' element has always been there, since chapter 1, starting with puck up to griffith's rebirth, which, as explained repeatedly and continuously and previously and here once again in this chapter, has determined quite a bit of a sway between 'world layers', thus the increase of demonic/fantastic elements. it's like 'living in a fairytale' and griffith's the 'azure prince', which is perfectly fitting for the f*cked up berserk universe, if you think about it. ;D

ps. your user pic is lovely. where did you get it?

Yes, I noticed that the history is still Berserk because it continues dark well, but in the case I didn't speak about the whole history and yes of these facts that are happening up to now from the exit of the house of the Flora, if you notice it was able very well to pass for a chapter of the Society of the ring " and I don't think be like " Trolls " they are apostles! I got confused when speaking of Elven, ??? actually I was referring the earth of the fairies (as that place is far) and not exactly the fairies, excuse! :-[ But returning to the main subject, I consider these very inferior recent chapters the previous plots, in spite of having very legal fights, hopefully that Griffith attacks again and that they arrive the pakks house soon! ;) ;)

Ps. As I adore Caska and Gatts, I placed this! I found in this site: http://myhome.hanafos.com/~kazama/gallery_intro.htm

Has very beautiful images! ;) ;)

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

ShinHell9 said:
Nadiaska said:
trolls are apostles, and don't worry Berserk is still the same, even though they have a mage I think berserk is still as dark as it used to be.

The history is still dark, I know, but the " fantasy " increased too much, leaving Berserk equal the society of the rings, hopefully that this likeness stops thereabout and that they arrive the distant house of Pakks soon! :-\ :-\

puella

Berserk forever

Nadiaska said:
http://myhome.hanafos.com/~kazama/gallery_intro.htm

WOW! it's Korean site. I didn't know about it at all.
Thank you, Nadiaska. :D

** you have been away a while. good to see you again. ;)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

but arent the trolls the same as those people who were at the orgy? thats what I mean by apostles

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

puella said:
Nadiaska said:
http://myhome.hanafos.com/~kazama/gallery_intro.htm

WOW! it's Korean site. I didn't know about it at all.
Thank you, Nadiaska. :D

** you have been away a while. good to see you again. ;)

I was missing really of all of this forum, mainly of your crazy topics (in the good sense) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

ShinHell9 said:
but arent the trolls the same as those people who were at the orgy? thats what I mean by apostles

I have to say that I am already beginning to believe that Trolls is same apostles ! :) :) :)

puella

Berserk forever

In order that each troll became apostles, there should be thousands of Beherits....

Hey, listen to Flora and Schierke!
Some spiritual things which originally existed in the astral world come out to the real world for some reason. The world has already started to change with appearance of somebody.
Trolls, Kelpie, Ogre are just spiritual things belong to the astral world, not apostles.
And Schierke also refers to this in 215.

Top Bottom