Episode 215

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:215

puella said:
In order that each troll became apostles, there should be thousands of Beherits....

Hey, listen to Flora and Schierke!
Some spiritual things which originally existed in the astral world come out to the real world for some reason. The world has already started to change with appearance of somebody.
Trolls, Kelpie, Ogre are just spiritual things belong to the astral world, not apostles.
And Schierke also refers to this in 215.

Had not I seen this part that Schierke commented and now I did return my previous conclusion, trolls are not same apostles, until why it is like you said they need behelits it is not?Besides they are you be horrible, the apostles would feel offended being compared to them! :D :D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Shinhell9 said:
but arent the trolls the same as those people who were at the orgy? thats what I mean by apostles
I don't see the connection between the orgy partiers and trolls... But regardless, I think the term you're looking for is disciples, not apostles. And either way its irrelevant here. The term apostle isnt really used in a Judeao-CHristian way.

You're just making things more complicated than they really are. Psymont hit the nail on the head. Trolls are basically just low-level henchman.

Nadiaska said:
Had not I seen this part that Schierke commented and now I did return my previous conclusion, trolls are not same apostles, until why it is like you said they need Beherits it is not?Besides they are you be horrible, the apostles would feel offended being compared to them! :D :D
What?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

I still don’t understand why people automatically equate the Trolls in Berserk with high fantasy and Lord of the Rings. Other than the need to dumb things down to whatever’s most generally recognized. The Trolls in Berserk don’t even bare much resemblance to the ones in LOTRs. Miura’s Trolls are a lot closer to their mythological roots. Trolls originated from Scandinavian Folklore and are characterized as a race of supernatural beings that are hostile to men, kidnap women, and live underground in mountains or caves.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

I'm pretty mad at Miura for putting hobbits in Berserk.

http://www.skullknight.net/schnozdance

He's short, and runs away and has a big nose. Its a hobbit! Goddamn Miura, stealing other people's ideas... Despicable.

P

psymont

http://myhome.hanafos.com/~kazama/gallery/images/bps2.jpg

wow .... in wish this really happened .... :'(

http://myhome.hanafos.com/~kazama/gallery_intro.htm
what a great link

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Nadiaska said:
Had not I seen this part that Schierke commented and now I did return my previous conclusion, trolls are not same apostles, until why it is like you said they need behelits it is not?Besides they are you be horrible, the apostles would feel offended being compared to them! :D :D
What?

Don't you think Trolls is you be inferior to the arrogant and proud apostles that possess the behelit? ;D ;D

Griffith said:
I still don’t understand why people automatically equate the Trolls in Berserk with high fantasy and Lord of the Rings. Other than the need to dumb things down to whatever’s most generally recognized. The Trolls in Berserk don’t even bare much resemblance to the ones in LOTRs. Miura’s Trolls are a lot closer to their mythological roots. Trolls originated from Scandinavian Folklore and are characterized as a race of supernatural beings that are hostile to men, kidnap women, and live underground in mountains or caves.

-Griffith

You is right that as much Berserk as The Lord of the Rings are based on the Scandinavian folklore and that each author made your version, the problem in my opinion clearing, it is recently in the direction of the history, very similar with the Society of the Rings, Lodoss War! :( :(

Walter said:
I'm pretty mad at Miura for puttin hobbits in Berserk.

http://www.skullknight.net/schnozdance

He's short, and runs away and has a big nose. Its a hobbit! Goddamn Miura, stealing other people's ideas... Despicable.

Is this thing a hobbit? If it is not, does have very similar things, bleargh! only lacks now to appear dragons, unicorns, Elfos, etc! I am also furious with Miura! >:( >:(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Nadiaska said:
Is this thing a hobbit? If it is not, does have very similar things, bleargh! only lacks now to appear dragons, unicorns, Elfos, etc! I am also furious with Miura! >:( >:(
UGH.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Nadiaska said:

dunno what it is, but it's definitely not a hobbit... how is that thing similar to a hobbit anyway? ^_^;;

-TS

puella

Berserk forever

Grrrr....
Hey, can't you take any subtle joke? :-\
It's Walter's sarcasm for people saying that: "bersrek is like fantasy manga, movie....blablahblah"

Griffith said:

-Griffith
Justily said. Berserk has several mythological elements that even LOTR cannot compare to Astral Realms, Abyss, God Hand, Kelpies, etc. They both have magic, mideival(SP?) knights and battles, and mythological creatures, but they are all portrayed completely different. Elves aren't the same as those in LOTR, which is very apparent. I dont' seem Puck(pak) use a bow and arrow, the trolls are definately more like the mythological beings, same for kelpies and to put things into more perspective there were NO angels in LOTR, and i'm speaking of Mosguz as an angel. And as for the eclipses and skull Knight, NEED I SAY MORE! Even these fantasy elements in both are incomparable.

puella

Berserk forever

CnC said:
whats this sarcasm u speak of?

It is...

schnoz.jpg

Hey, I'm much sexier than Hobbits. >:(

puckask.jpg

I'm neither an onion nor a chestnut!! :'(

evarellaask.jpg

You think I'm a cabbage? :-\​

** Don't you think we must be very careful when we eat some vegetables? 8)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Walter said:
ShinHell9 said:
damn that music on the schnoz page is good...
8) Paparazzi by Xhibit.

I think I prefer the midi version. The actuall song has annoying and obnoxious lyrics obscuring the nice tune.

Unless there is a Cd/mp3 version without hte lyrics, then I want.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Wereallmad said:
I think I prefer the midi version. The actuall song has annoying and obnoxious lyrics obscuring the nice tune.

Unless there is a Cd/mp3 version without hte lyrics, then I want.
Yeah, this is the instrumental version.

Top Bottom