Episode 215

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:215

Walter said:
Wereallmad said:
I think I prefer the midi version. The actuall song has annoying and obnoxious lyrics obscuring the nice tune.

Unless there is a Cd/mp3 version without hte lyrics, then I want.
Yeah, this is the instrumental version.

I can't seem to find it anywhere, mind sharing? (that isn't the full version on the page, right?)

edit: never mind, I found it under a different name "Xzibit"

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

where did you find it? that song is good (without lyrics)...I was able to find the actual one but the lyrics make it suck.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

ShinHell9 said:
where did you find it? that song is good (without lyrics)...I was able to find the actual one but the lyrics make it suck.

I found it on Kazaa fairly easily, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

ShinHell9

namayias said:
ShinHell9 said:
kazaa fucks up my computer, beacause my computer has too many viruses...
kazaa lite is best. no spyware or adware to screw up your comp.
actually there is adware...you know the little pop ups that come now & then.

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.

the nose monster dance page is the best thing i have seen all day. i stared at it for five minutes.

...i think i need a hobby.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

ShinHell9 said:

emule (edonkey network) or winmx, I forget which, I have them both installed. Neither have spyware or ads. I had to search for "paparazzi xzibit insturamental", or something.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Shinhell, if you can't download from a fileshare program, download it from this site (I sent you a PM, but I don't think you got it).

http://www.tbotcotw.com/archives/000105.shtml

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Psymont said:
when is 216 being released?
This friday. It says at the end of every chapter when the next berserk will be published. Though it will be released on the 14th, we just might hear a summary of it by tomorrow.

P

psymont

Walter said:
Psymont said:
when is 216 being released?
This friday. It says at the end of every chapter when the next berserk will be published. Though it will be released on the 14th, we just might hear a summary of it by tomorrow.

wadata
and thats sadatay

ShinHell9

kimchan said:
Shinhell, if you can't download from a fileshare program, download it from this site (I sent you a PM, but I don't think you got it).

http://www.tbotcotw.com/archives/000105.shtml
umm sorry I didn't see that I had a new message

Top Bottom