Where do I get the manga?

AntMan

I honestly think i sorta look like Gatts
I can't seem to get into the sites in nightfall... I want the manga!!!! and I don't use Mirc..... How the heck to i get a hold of translated manga? and whats a Scanalation? PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME?! I'd actually buy em if i thought they were being sold in Canada : >:(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
AntMan said:
I can't seem to get into the sites in nightfall... I want the manga!!!! and I don't use Mirc..... How the heck to i get a hold of translated manga? and whats a Scanalation? PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME?! I'd actually buy em if i thought they were being sold in Canada : >:(
www.skullknight.net/faq

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
BOB said:
you can find scans here

www.goatse.cx

i don't know when you perverts are gonna stop to post links of ill shit like this. do you seriously think that's funny?

is it really necessary to post links like that on this board?

Asshole!

-TS

P.S. I'm sorry antman, luckily only a few people on this board are like BOB and Drachenfels. I apologize.

BOB

poruno sutâ
you are attacking me just for acting a tad bit harsh towards these lurkers that want everything for free.

how much longer do you want to discuss it huh? till next year or what? i didn't ask you for your comment. we all know how wise you are so up yours buddy and leave me alone. and please quit that patronizin tone concerning Drach and me.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
trapped_soul said:
BOB said:
bah trapped stop posting such disgusting links you asshole

that's not a very good try, really.

-TS
TS, he's being sarcastic. Bob himself posted the goatse.cx link a few days ago... he's playing off his own joke.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
why people do get so excited ?? such nonsense BS
I aslo don't really like this kind of links ( well once its cool, more it becomes boring, methinks, anyway it was well-placed ;) ), but in the same way TS you shouldn't had told off BOB ... you created the main war :-\

Guillaume the Mediator...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
BOB said:
you are attacking me just for acting a tad bit harsh towards these lurkers that want everything for free.
a bit harsh? that picture honestly makes me think something ain't alright with you. how would you feel if you asked for the manga at a board and get a reply with that particualr link in it?

how much longer do you want to discuss it huh? till next year or what?
how about until you apologize? and really mean it. but apparently i'm asking too much.

i didn't ask you for your comment. we all know how wise you are so up yours buddy and leave me alone. and please quit that patronizin tone concerning Drach and me.
It doesn't matter if you ask me for my comment or not. i always state my opinion. Especially in matters like that. I'd leave you alone once you stop posting shit like this on this board, but seemingly it's impossible for you to let go of that.

And instead of saying "Right, it was a mistake", you just keep on bullshiting and telling me that i should shut up. You don't owe that excuse to me, you owe it to the community.

-TS

well once its cool, more it becomes boring, methinks, anyway it was well-placed

Wow, that really surprises me.
so you think people should just keep on posting that kind of thing, notin' wrong with that? Cool, maybe it's just me then. :-\

-TS

puella

Berserk forever
BOB should have picked other kind of pic for his sarcasm.
Any kind of pic is welcome here as long as it is for a joke or sarcasm? huh? :-\

Even when Bob posted that 'cool' link first, I thought he could have let only Guillame know by using PM insted of posting in public.
Though he posted IT twice, should we still shut up?
If nobody picks on his post, he or other person might keep up that 'good' work at any time.
Don't you think so?

Sometimes we pick on other people's post because of some misunderstanding.
But could this case be called "misunderstanding"?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
puella said:
BOB should have picked other kind of pic for his sarcasm.
Any kind of pic is welcome here as long as it is for a joke or sarcasm? huh? :-\

Even when Bob posted that 'cool' link first, I thought he could have let only Guillame know by using PM insted of posting in public.
Though he posted IT twice, should we still shut up?
If nobody picks on his post, he or other person might keep up that 'good' work at any time.
Don't you think so?
I totally agree with you puella ^^
(hey BOB dont be sad, i'll look at other silly things if it is on PM ;D :-[ )

BOB

poruno sutâ
k i won't post that one again. It was just meant as a statement to those who demand free stuff without saying hello properly. i won't post that stuff on a regular manga discussion thread.

And ts maybe if you look long enough at that linked picture you'll find your apology there.

AntMan

What? ummmm okay soo i got like one link thats a good one and the others ..... WTF??? I didn't say hello???? Okay Hi! Um..... I still can't get into Artic Night Fall....... it says FORBIDDEN! so i dunno what to do.... and I'd honestly buy them if i could pick it up in my city but I can't Can I?

BOB

poruno sutâ
www.sasugabooks.com

buy it baby

its japanese but who cares. i think you'll get better answers asking about what is said on certain pages than asking about scans

AntMan

so does anyone know if there's gonna be an official translated print out? or is that gonna be never?

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
I don't like buying the manga, why buy it when I can GET IT FOR FREE? I'm a selfish, inconsiderate, asshole who only cares about myself. I just download them. Also, when I beat the meat to the rape scenes it gets the pages WET.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
theblakeman said:
I don't like buying the manga, why buy it when I can GET IT FOR FREE? I'm a selfish, inconsiderate, asshole who only cares about myself. I just download them. Also, when I beat the meat to the rape scenes it gets the pages WET.
Im actually glad someone comes out and says it.

theblakeman said:
hehe, I have that same problem. Isn't there a spray to keep things from getting wet?

BOB

poruno sutâ
hmm at least it's a better explanation than
i dunno where to get em

i for one don't really care if an artist turns into a street bum due to illegal copies. i buy stuff because of the lastin appeal.
like the whole emu thing. i got a snes and i got a snes emulator for the pc. that emu thing bores after a few minutes but that little chunk of plastic in front of the tv set glues me to the tv set for a whole evening.

P

psymont

theblakeman said:

you are gonna phuck up your keyboard that way ....if anyone has ever spilled soda a keyboard, they know how hard it is to clean that biot up! ....

Top Bottom