Guardian Angel of Desire 2 (Revenge 2 & 3) and 3 (Revenge 4 & 5)???

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PsychoJavexx

What's up with this? How can the same Chapter be 2 parts or whatever?

P

PsychoJavexx

Yeah, I know he is. But why did he do that? Is that just a typo on the Translation page of this website, or is that how it really is?

P

PsychoJavexx

Kiss my ass. I had a question so I asked it, isn't that what these boards are for?

P

PsychoJavexx

Hehehe, I know. It's very trivial, and I think I might stop saying things about it, since no one likes it very much.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Majin Tenshi said:
Don't mind them, they're just annoyed that you noticed it first. :p
He didn't notice anything.

It’s not a typo, that’s how it’s supposed to be, but it certainly is trivial. It’s also beyond me how anyone can be so obtuse as to not understand something as simple as the author designating a chapter the direct sequel to the previous chapter. Questions are fine, good questions are preferred; and your decidedly bad question has already been answered... twice.

-Griffith

P.S. "Profanity is the exertion of a feeble mind struggling to express itself mightily."

P

PsychoJavexx

I understand the whole "the author designating a chapter the direct sequel to the previous chapter" thing. What I don't understand is how "Revenge 3: Guardian Angel of Desire (2)/Desire's Guardian Angel (2)" can be a direct sequel to "Revenge 2: Guardian Angel of Desire (2)/Desire's Guardian Angel (2)". They are the same Chapter. The same. Why is it called Revenge 2 AND 3 when it's the SAME thing?

And if you're talking about a rule on profanity, I didn't think it was a big deal, I see it around here all the time.

Griffith

They are the same Chapter. The same. Why is it called Revenge 2 AND 3 when it's the SAME thing?
Because they aren't the same thing; thus, they are labeled differently. This is what the information is trying to relay to you.

-Griffith

P

PsychoJavexx

So are you saying that I'm missing 2 chapters in vol.2 that only has 2 chapters in it?

Griffith

gutsdiq.jpg

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Griffith said:
Go away. Stop reading Berserk. Santa isn't real. And you're adopted.

-Griffith
good way of telling things ^^
ps : hey you americans gonna soon attack irak, i've heard ... well nothing to add : /

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Just let it go, already, Psycho. You aren't missing chapters, everything's there, it's all just numbered that way. ::)

P

PsychoJavexx

I know, I'm not missing anything. I just wanted to know why it's numbered that way. I'm just sayin, according to the Translation pages, there are 16 Revenge chapters. But I only have 14 chapters. "The Guardian Angel of Desire (2)" is Revenge 2 and 3. And "The Guardian Angel of Desire (3)" is Revenge 4 and 5. Why is it like that? That's all I wanted to know. I'm not trying to be rude though.

no you are missing something, theres a 5th/3rd chapter(depending on how you prefer it) in vol 2 which Miura titles as the 8th chapter. this chapter is actually 4 chapters, and the explains the origins of skull knight and shows us the end of berserk

Griffith

Alright, this thread's turned into a shitfest, in good part because of me. PsychoJavexx, yesterday I was unjustly rude to you and I apoligize. Anyway, fair warning; if the thread keeps up like it is (the last two posts for example), I'm just gonna lock it. So lets all talk about chapter titles instead...err, well, you all can, I'm outta here. ;)

-Griff, your friendly neighborhood admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom