Guts 20th Anniversary Model - Black Version / Art Of War (BERSERK)

A new guts statue on AOW Website

Limited 30 pieces worldwide
Unit price: 90,000 Yen (tax excluded)
Size: 34cm (H) x 42cm (W) x 60cm (D)
(Non-scale/ Base and sword included)

ART OF WAR will donate a part of the sales of the Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- Black Version to reputable organizations providing aid to earthquake victims.

Pics :

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
He sure is pretty. But 90K yen plus shipping? That's the same price as the other 20th statue versions, right? I dunno, I'd like to pay off my student loan someday. It's nice they're donating some of the sales to aid victims though. I've seen a lot of retailers, game developers etc doing that.

This statue is totally amazing like the others 20th anniverssary models.

For me, it's a good opportunity to get this one (i missed europa version)!

I hope i ll be faster than furious, hardcore fans :-)!!

Aphasia

Armored_Berserk said:
I'm in!

I will sell my 20th Anniversary Exclusive 1 n°001/100 in order to take this one :beast:

I'm tempted but this is kinda stretching it for me. I look forward to reading more about it.

Aphasia

Armored_Berserk said:
AOW will send a newsletter tomorrow :beast:

Here are a few random details they told me about in an email after I sent them some questions. It's good to know they're okay, I wasn't aware they were based in Tokyo. I don't think they'd mind me posting this.

We are doing good. Fortunately, the earthquake did not cause big damage to
Tokyo. Everyone at Art of War and families are all safe.

About the Berserk 20th Anniversary Model -Black Version, we are going to
send out the email newsletter tomorrow. Please look forward to it.

First, we are very sorry that there is no special discount associated with a
pre-order. Why the price of this Black Version is higher than the previous
one? In short, it is because of the rising material and labor costs. The
cost actually rises 2~3 times between today and 2 years ago. Thank you for
your kind understanding. And in order to make sure it wouldn't be a mere
reproduction, the paint-job is more delicate; you can enjoy subtle
differences in the colors used in Guts' mantle, armor and base.

About the payment plan, you are able to settle the payment by using an
installment plan (30,000 Yen x 3 + the shipping cost). Please feel free to
let us know if this plan works out for you or not. ART OF WAR is going to
donate 3% of the proceeds of the Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- Black
Version to the Japanese Red Cross Society. Although our ability is limited,
we hope that we can provide assistance in the rescue efforts.

they donate only 3% , i thought it would be more.
anyway better than nothing :)

@Armored_Berserk: hope u were joking about selling the version 1 to get this one :???:

HITReza said:
they donate only 3% , i thought it would be more.
anyway better than nothing :)

@Armored_Berserk: hope u were joking about selling the version 1 to get this one :???:

Why not? Same statue but different paint and i like the way they paint the Guts 1/6e in dark grey/black. I certainly won't find an other N°001 but well, i can't keep the two. I have already bought the new Skullknight and keep the old one, financially i can't keep two 20th statues.

isnt the paint on the 1/6 guts and the 20th anniversary guts the same?

both have the same gray amor on the pictures ... there is no black amor on 1/6 guts.

(u mean the regular version of 1/6 guts http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=288 ?)

Armored Berserk.....it has the eye slits you don't like from the European version

Frankly, I'm sick of seeing so many variants of these statues we paid so much for. What happened to their new goal of creating "only one" statues?

Aphasia

Newsletter is out with photos.

■□■ Japan Earthquake and Tsunami ■□■ 

ART OF WAR extend our deepest sympathy to the victims and families of the earthquake that took place on March 11, 2011. We pray for the safety of all those affected by the earthquake.

And ART OF WAR will donate a part of the proceeds of the Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- Black Version to the Japanese Red Cross Society. Although our ability is limited, we hope that we can provide assistance in the rescue efforts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

■□■ Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- Black Version ■□■ 

For the past few months, we’ve received a fair amount of inquiries and requests for our sold out Berserk 20th Anniversary Model. AOW therefore decided to create a new version of this splendid statue, making sure it wouldn’t be a mere reproduction.

4S1zM.jpg

l5yGt.jpg

AyJ6g.jpg

Code No. 238: Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- Black Version

Limited to 30 pieces.
Unit price: 90,000 Yen (tax excluded)
Attachment: Inter-changeable Guts head and serial number nameplate
Size: 34cm (H) x 42cm (W) x 60cm (D) (non-scale/ base and sword included)
Material: Polystone, metal, wood and gold foil (the serial no. nameplate)
Estimated release time: May ~ June, 2011

Easy Way to Place a Priority Pre-Order
Since you are one of our loyal customers, we would like to reserve this item for you by using the priority pre-order service. For placing a priority pre-order, all you need to do is sending an email to assist@art-of-war.co.jp.

Installment Plan
You are also able to settle the payment on an installment plan (ex: 45,000 Yen x 2+ the shipping cost). For more details, feel free to contact us at assist@art-of-war.co.jp

If you have any concerns about this Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- Black Version, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Thank you so much for your support.

Sincerely,
ART OF WAR

I'm thinking about nabbing one, probably against my better judgement. I give myself very good advice...but I very seldom follow it. :daiba: I feel like I'll regret it 10 years down the road when it's impossible to get one. (excluding of course, the limited edition blackish-brown edition, now with real blood)

bruhaha69 said:
Armored Berserk.....it has the eye slits you don't like from the European version

Frankly, I'm sick of seeing so many variants of these statues we paid so much for. What happened to their new goal of creating "only one" statues?

I asked AOW if this have the first helmet version or the european's version. If it's european i will (sadly) cancel my order.

Aphasia

Armored_Berserk said:
I asked Sideshow if this have the first helmet version or the european's version. If it's european i will (sadly) cancel my order.

Sideshow is producing these now? Thank goodness, that whole 90K yen mess must've been a joke on sideshow's part. They sure fandangled me! :ganishka:

Aphasia said:
Sideshow is producing these now? Thank goodness, that whole 90K yen mess must've been a joke on sideshow's part. They sure fandangled me! :ganishka:

Wow i need to sleep :ganishka: :ganishka:

Anyway here the answer:
About the helmet, it is in an acute angle like the wolf eye design (the European version 3’s design). We will send other pictures to you before the pre-order starts

Hum...

Armored_Berserk said:
I asked Sideshow if this have the first helmet version or the european's version. If it's european i will (sadly) cancel my order.

Noobie Question: Who/what is sideshow? You're not referring to sideshowtoy.com are you??

Aphasia

frankencowx said:
Noobie Question: Who/what is sideshow? You're not referring to sideshowtoy.com are you??

Yeah that's what we were referring to, they produce statues of popular franchises. Armored said Sideshow instead of AOW. Silly Armored.
Armored_Berserk said:
European's helmet looks cheap and not in phase with the rest of the armor from the pics i saw...Hope i'm wrong.

I guess you'll see when you get more photos. Please share if you do!

Here's the Euro helmet off Berserk 20th Anniversary Model – Euro Version Code No. 234

OP11292641189_1.jpg

Here's the Normal version off BERSERK 20th Anniversary Statue Code No. 222

OP21274497195_2.jpg

Both to me look equally good ... and the Euro version does look like what you see in the manga (ref 1 - http://images.wikia.com/berserk/images/2/24/Berserk_v31_045.jpg ref 2 - http://images.darkhorse.com/common/salestools/previews/berserk27/berserk27p1.jpg ref 3 - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MA6TSuti-Y8/Smh7zZjFPCI/AAAAAAAADFQ/yymcKvjZuo0/s400/berserkerarmor.jpg ref 4 - http://images.wikia.com/berserk/images/b/be/Berserker03.jpg). Other pictures can also be used as reference, but I don't have the time since I'm at work!

Top Bottom