Guts 20th Anniversary Model - Black Version / Art Of War (BERSERK)

I like both. The euro one is Guts out of control and the original is Guts in control (with Schierke's help, of course).....either way, awesome.

I have given up with aow.. I bought practicably every statue they made until last year. They are such a rip off and I can't take ti anymore. They make excuses with the pricing and I have bought from many companies out of japan and they have kept the prices the same over the years. They are a greedy company that takes advantage of one sided fan base because they are the only company in control of berserk products and they know it. most collectors pay the ridiculous prices because of it. Now my one precious 20th anniversary guts status that was suppose to be limited is being remade so many times. They only want our money. I'm DONE......

lets see we have 20th guts, skullknight on horse. they might as well remake the zodd and wyald in a gold color and sell that for a ridiculous price next.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Gobolatula said:
How is his face? I can't tell with the angle of the shot. It looks a bit wonky.

I'd imagine the face is similar or the same as the original 20th, which doesn't look as good as the 1/6th guts in first place. The helmet is a lot cooler looking anyways. :beast:

Berserker Guts 23 said:
I have given up with aow.. I bought practicably every statue they made until last year. They are such a rip off and I can't take ti anymore. They make excuses with the pricing and I have bought from many companies out of japan and they have kept the prices the same over the years. They are a greedy company that takes advantage of one sided fan base because they are the only company in control of berserk products and they know it. most collectors pay the ridiculous prices because of it. Now my one precious 20th anniversary guts status that was suppose to be limited is being remade so many times. They only want our money. I'm DONE......

Most businesses only want your money, lol. They are very expensive, and I'm not a fan of high prices any more than you are, but I think that's a little harsh. I can't say they're taking advantage of me because they're not forcing me to buy their products. Credit card companies lying to you about hidden rates is being taken advantage of. Your 20th ann. is still special since it's the original right?

Anyways, the best way to let a business know you don't agree with their policies or prices is to stop buying their product. The problem of price lies in that they have little to no competition, and supposedly things have become 3 times more expensive over the past few years hehe. :badbone:

I hope these sell out quick before I decide to get one...I'll just take my time. *whistles*

Berserker Guts 23 said:
lets see we have 20th guts, skullknight on horse. they might as well remake the zodd and wyald in a gold color and sell that for a ridiculous price next.

Gold??? Is it limited edition? :slan:

Berserker Guts 23 said:

100% agree with u man.. .. remember when the 20th guts 1st came out it was 70000 yen now 90000... ...not mention the yen conversion now is 1 USD to 76 yen now.... what the F :mozgus:

I think its cool that they keep re releasing this statue.. it is after all probably the coolest one so far.. don't think most companies would care even if there is demand for a re release

frankencowx said:
I think its cool that they keep re releasing this statue.. it is after all probably the coolest one so far.. don't think most companies would care even if there is demand for a re release

That is the point of a LIMITED EDITION PRODUCT. yeah its great for people who missed out but when it's re-released it DE-values the statue in the after-market.

With what you are saying they should not make them limited and lower the price tag so anyone could buy the statue at any time or just say "hey aow can you send me this statue i missed out on"

Come on now lets be realistic here.

Berserker Guts 23 said:
That is the point of a LIMITED EDITION PRODUCT. yeah its great for people who missed out but when it's re-released it DE-values the statue in the after-market.

With what you are saying they should not make them limited and lower the price tag so anyone could buy the statue at any time or just say "hey aow can you send me this statue i missed out on"

Come on now lets be realistic here.

I think it is still a very limited product. When you think about 30 pieces versus 200 pieces, the difference is marginal compared to the amount of people that collect AoW statues, even more so compared to people who collect collectibles in general, and even more so compared to the global population. That statue is limited regardless. Oh well, 200 people on the entire planet have this statue as opposed to 30.. negligible if you ask me. Any statue produced in low numbers is limited. I'm sorry if you feel AoW's "limited" tag is not limited enough anymore..

I have to agree, that they should keep the limited editions limited. I have one of the Original repaints that they did ten of, but since then I have seen them selling this statue two other times. If they are going to keep doing this they should just keep the price the same from the start, and make the edition size larger, and offer their painting alteration program.

Yeah armored!!

How much your first version for a french friend ? ^^!

I was looking for this until I ordered black version!

In opinion, black version is best version! Blacky blacky guts :slan:

I m waiting for skullknight exclusive version 2011, guts black version, berserkberserk's one hundred man killer, femto rebirth and italian Guts's zodd revelation! It s a good start for the year 2011 !!

Stardustgatzu said:
Yeah armored!!

I m waiting for skullknight exclusive version 2011, guts black version, berserkberserk's one hundred man killer, femto rebirth and italian Guts's zodd revelation! It s a good start for the year 2011 !!

You have done some expensive purchases !! I've sent you a private message ^^

Stardustgatzu said:
Yeah armored!!

Hmm will have to disagree...
IMHO I enjoyed more the repaint with extreme blood on it... 10 made overall.

The black does look neat though!

Vel.

has anyone else received theirs yet?

i got mine last week but not opening it yet... would love to see others in-hand pics...

Ho my god, I am a fu.k..g looser! I just realise that I have locked this topic by an unwanted click...

Stupid Stardust

wenjamin said:
has anyone else received theirs yet?

i got mine last week but not opening it yet... would love to see others in-hand pics...

Hi guy :slan:,

I can t answer to this question because I make an arrangement with AOW for an instalment plan!

You don t check it?

Top Bottom