Assuming Direct Control: NEW MASS EFFECT THEME

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
WE ARE HARBINGER. THE FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE BEND TO US.

SKULLKNIGHT.NET IS NO LONGER RELEVANT. THE DELAY OF THIS MOMENT WAS POINTLESS. THE ADMINISTRATION MERELY PROLONGED THE INEVITABLE. NOTHING STANDS AGAINST US.

WITNESS THE BIRTH OF A NEW AGE: MASSEFFECT.NET.

EMBRACE PERFECTION!

I like this new futuristic look :rakshas:
I don't think there has been a change to the SK forum's look in about 5-6 years now, so it's about time.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Direct control, eh? Fine by me. I like it! :badbone:

Check the top right corner, you can change the portraits. Awesome! I know which one I'm picking
liara.gif

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Balls tits. What are you doing to my comfort zone? :magni:

On second thought...this is awesome. Keep the dark colors/berserk pics = cash

Walter said:
Check the top right corner, you can change the portraits. Awesome! I know which one I'm picking
liara.gif

Oh holy cow, that is Neat.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Times like these, I wish I had photoshop knowledge... Skully on Krogan armor comes in mind. Either way... You guys went all out on this one. Looks really good.

I've never played the Mass Effect games, but I'm willing to BS like I know what I'm talking about for the Liara background alone! :ubik:

So guys, how about that space battle? You know... The one with the ships where that one alien does that thing. Yeah, I was pretty bummed when that one guy died too. I totally didn't think he would get killed. :ganishka:

turkitage

ターク
El Gaucho said:
I've never played the Mass Effect games, but I'm willing to BS like I know what I'm talking about for the Liara background alone! :ubik:

So guys, how about that space battle? You know... The one with the ships where that one alien does that thing. Yeah, I was pretty bummed when that one guy died too. I totally didn't think he would get killed. :ganishka:

Turkitage likes this.

Deci said:
Is Mass Effect really that good compared to Berserk? C'mon... :troll:

uh oh... might as well delete your account now.

Infinte

They see me rollin', they hatin'.
this is an April's fool joke right?

Captain Obvious to the rescue! :troll: tadam dam swish *start flying*

Top Bottom