Assuming Direct Control: NEW MASS EFFECT THEME

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'm getting out of here just in time then. I liked Post-Crisis Viggo-Edition NightCrawler. :judo:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
hmmm i can dig this.

i must admit i had good chuckle seeing all the changed profile pictures :ganishka:

you guys are nuts lol

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, that's weird. Around midnight, everything went back to normal! I noticed that the Mass Effect theme is still there under theme options, in the Look and Layout portion of your profile, if you're interested in keeping it though.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Walter said:
Hmm, that's weird. Around midnight, everything went back to normal! I noticed that the Mass Effect theme is still there under theme options, in the Look and Layout portion of your profile, if you're interested in keeping it though.
Heh heh, good stuff Wally, this was a treat.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Very nice, although it is still 10:13PM here! :puck:
I was just getting used to it too. :iva: glad you guys decided to keep it as an option though.

Walter said:

The layouts you guys made are absolutely beautiful. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into April Fools' Day not only this year but every year. It's one of my favorite holidays for that fact alone. Thank you, guys. :)

Walter said:

You sound just like an NPC after an event in a video game.

That was pretty radical! I'll be keeping Zaeed there for now.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Was it all a dream?

This is great! I'm keeping the new duds myself, I've always been partial to darker websites. I will miss Skully peeking over the navigation bar at me though. : (

Top Bottom