[April Fools] Goodbye cruel website...

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Re: Goodbye cruel website...

Remnants of an inferior website. Sometimes old friends have to be tossed into the furnace in order to forge ahead. :femto:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Eluvei said:
Can't say you'll be missed after you said those things about Zack Snyder. Who the hell do you think you are? Good riddance. I'm sure everything will be alright if you have the support of people like Turkitage though, a critical member of this community.
Aphasia said:
Remnants of an inferior website. Sometimes old friends have to be tossed into the furnace in order to forge ahead. :femto:

See, this attitude is why I'm leaving; I can't stand regular members talking down to me!

Eluvei said:
PS.: Walter if you need someone to fill his shoes I have read all chapters of Berserk and my favorite character is Walter

Walter's not even a Berserk character! You can never be me! NEVER!!! :judo:

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless

DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING AND CRYING AND DANCING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Kp21VeLDI

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Re: Episode 319

Griffith said:
I sure wish I could be around to see this episode, I was really looking forward to it. :judo:
Where are you going? A cabin 500 miles deep in the woods, getting there by foot?

NightCrawler

Re: Episode 319

Is this one where KATHULHU will show up? Because i'm fucking sick of unicorns and stupid kiddie magic. Miura you better man up you pussy, stop playing games for girls and bring back BERSERK! Not this shit. No wonder The Hawks stopped scanlating.

Griffith

NightCrawler said:
I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO REMOVE MY CUSTOM TITLE YOU FUCKING FASCIST!

I can't... I'm already gone. Anyway, I thought you appreciated it!? :judo: I'm glad I left, you know that.

NightCrawler

Griffith said:
I can't... I'm already gone. Anyway, I thought you appreciated it!? :judo: I'm glad I left, you know that.

Do you think i care man, i have real life happening, like, not this internet shit, i come here and all i get is strick rules and you fuckin admins harrassing me for being who am i!!! You just can't handle it bro, see, i'm all about freedom of the mind and soul. That's what Berserk's about man, it's about dreams and figuring things out for yourself. If you can't take it how it is, you just better leave. Bam, you lose!

Griffith

NightCrawler said:
Do you think i care man, i have real life happening, like, not this internet shit, i come here and all i get is strick rules and you fuckin admins harrassing me for being who am i!!! You just can't handle it bro, see, i'm all about freedom of the mind and soul. That's what Berserk's about man, it's about dreams and figuring things out for yourself. If you can't take it how it is, you just better leave. Bam, you lose!

If I wasn't already gone, I'd leave again. :judo:

Seriously, I cause more trouble than I'm worth. :ganishka:

BTW, Ganishka looks awesome in the black preview post or quotes:

Boo!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Eluvei said:
I'm sure everything will be alright if you have the support of people like Turkitage though, a critical member of this community.

See Eluvei, that's why I like you the best out of all the maggots that writhe on the rotting corpse that is this website.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.

When I first saw this thread my heart skipped a beat. FINALLY, an end to one of the three pillars of tyranny that supported the oppression, belittling, and hazing of newcomers. Even the older members were victims of snide and sarcastic comments, some not even realizing they were being looked down upon, from the "Old Guard" that was out to get them. The old site was just a playground for them, to get their rocks off at our expense. Surely, with one foundation gone the others would crumble in time as well. Harbinger had liberated us.

On the other hand though my sense of entitlement knows no bounds. Griffith, HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US. You are a source of entertainment, creating recuts for our amusement. Unless you're using your time off to hand-draw a new animation yourself then you aren't allowed to leave. You need to get back to work and finally post again in your Griffith's Ginormous Garbage Garage Going Gonzo Grand-opening! thread, you need to create more crossovers and movie-posters, you need to keep us sated with your photoshop creations. You need to do these things because WE need them. More importantly, we deserve them. Stop being so lazy.

Re: New Readers (No Spoilers)

Griffith said:
I hate to bring the bustling activity in here to a halt, but I need to at least tell somebody I'm leaving SK.net, and I figured you guys were the least somebodies I could tell. So, this is probably the end of the Inn too, as I doubt it can continue to thrive without me. Sorry guys. :void:
untitled-2.jpg

Griffith said:
Seriously, I cause more trouble than I'm worth.

Are you kidding? Your snide, profane and sarcastic remarks, those funny (and sometimes obscene) photoshopped Berserk pics and all the various audio files that we have been blessed with in the past 8 or so years, courtesy of you, those were the real highlights of this board. Is Griffith truly gonna be no more? Is this the end of the great abuses that your great powers have afforded you all these years? :judo:

Anyways, moving on, once episode 319 comes out next Friday and the Sea God's face(s) is finally gonna be revealed, when can we be expecting a some sort of oekaki doodle or Photoshop picture of him from you? Or maybe even a new emoticon? :femto:

I never liked you, you fuck. The only person who I think I HATE more than you, is AAZ. Talk about snarky-cyber bullies, he's the POSTER CHILD. "Oh I'm French, therefore that makes me 100% right 100% of the time. I don't want a PS3 I have a 360." Always editing and deleting my posts. And you Griffith, always high-fiving him and egging him on.

If you're going, I have one request: Take him the fuck with you.

SAYONARA FOOLS.

turkitage

ターク

Griffith said:
I'm going to miss you most of all. :judo:

godspeed. :judo:

Eluvei said:
I'm sure everything will be alright if you have the support of people like Turkitage though, a critical member of this community.

awwwww! Someone likes me! Guess I don't have to change my name to Griffith now.

BayJumper said:
Anyways, moving on to the serious matters,

This is serious matters

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

BayJumper parading as a knowing old timer is easily the most revolting thing I've read today.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying

RIP Griffis :griffnotevil:
Givin to us by God :idea:
Taken by Eletism :badbone:

Maybe now that you are gone Oburi will come back finally and we can get that Twilight thread started!

Aazealh said:
BayJumper parading as a knowing old timer is easily the most revolting thing I've read today.

Now wait a sec, I've been a member here since '06, and a lurker - since at least '03. That should suffice, so stop yer nagging of me :mozgus:

Actually, and you know what? After doing some soul searching and thinking through, I just realized we don't need Griff. Nor any of his creative audio-visual escapades. SK is gonna be just fine without him or those things. Fuck it, once episode 319 comes out, I myself will draw and publish right here on Creation station the most glorious, inspired piece of Berserk fanart yet... the Sea God ass-fucking Donovan balls-deep with one of his many tentacles, and Gennon with another one....all while simultaneously sucking on Slan's, Casca's and Farnese's titties, and receiving a deep tissue Swedish massage from Guts, Femto and Serpico. :carcus:

Yeah, y'all wait and see. I just need to learn some HTML, graphic design, Adobe Photoshop and maybe Pro-Tools skills, and then... and then.. *FX:sniff* *FX:sniff* :sad:

I'll just... *FX:sobs*

Oh dammit, please Griffith don't leave us!! We all need you!!! :judo:
*FX:sobs* *FX:sobs*

I don't want to see you gone and having become no more

Griffnomore3.jpg

:iva:

EDIT: In addition to what I've got planned out for this drawing already, it's also gonna have Evarella and Puck gently and soothingly tickling Sea God's balls using their wings and elf dust, while another male member of God Hand (either gonna be Ubik or Void, can't decide yet) is gonna anally stimulate and provide Sea God an indescribably amazing, other-worldly prostate massage. I still can't choose whether it should be Void or Ubik fpr that job, though. On one hand Void's got nice bony and cartilagey fingers, while Ubik has those leathery flipper things growing out from much of his body. And both of such appendages'd do a mighty fine job on Sea God's anus. Watch out, folks from Creation Station. This is gonna be da bomb on a level unlike anything else you've ever witnessed :rakshas:

BayJumper said:
Sea God ass-fucking Donovan balls-deep with one of his many tentacles, and Gennon with another one....all while simultaneously sucking on Slan's, Casca's and Farnese's titties, and receiving a deep tissue Swedish massage from Guts, Femto and Serpico. :carcus:

Get out of here you sick, crazy, depraved man. Nobody wants to see your disgusting fantasies.

BTW I've been a lurker since 1996 so I dunno what you're boasting about.

Top Bottom