Attn: Fallout 3 & New Vegas fans

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
I am currently conducting a group feedback analysis to assist with my plan of attack on the nerdcore genre.

My debut venture into this genre is entitled "Mojave pimpin" and is set in the wasteland of the New Vegas world. Unfortunately NO ONE :( in my real world social network has even played the game...So acquiring applicable feedback is pretty much impossible. This is where you guys come in! In order to be part of my research and lend a helping hand, all i need is for you to listen to the song and answer a few questions. I promise it will entertain!

poast up, pm, or email me! general@e2dap.com

love always,
DOF

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
The song isn't 100% finished, which is part of the whole why i want feedback thing... When i publish it I gotta have the artwork and all of the digi retailers ready. I'd be happy to send it to you privately if your willing to lend an ear!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I'd advise if you are to make a thread about an unfinished project, just post what you have done so far for a more easy flow of feedback. However, if you wish to be secretive about it, or want to post only when it is completed? Then I guess you can PM me and I'll give you my feedback.

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
Thank all of you for the awesome feedback, your time, and your ears!! Much appreciated brethern! You guys gave me stuff to think about and really consider before finishing this badboy up.

:ubik:

Top Bottom