SK is teh best Berserk forum

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
Not going to drop any names or anything... just wanted to say that this forum is by far the best berserk forum out there.
:ubik:
:ubik: Keep up the good work guys! :ubik:

:ubik:

N

Nyarlathotep

You're only saying that because they're the only Berserk forum that hasn't banned you yet, you adorable little ragamuffin!

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
yes, these forums brings a sort of joy to my testicles. :guts:

I have 1 question though, and I think here is an ok place to ask it.

my question:

how do you pronounce Aazealh's name? I think ive been pronouncing it wrong for the last year.

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
Nyarlathotep said:
You're only saying that because they're the only Berserk forum that hasn't banned you yet, you adorable little ragamuffin!

lol who are you? and thats a lie, ive been banned from 1 berserk forum "for the new year" by a herb who was on my nuts since day one. and i also still post there *muahah*

Jaze1618 said:
Don't you mean: Keep up teh good work guys!"?
perhaps.

Aazealh said:

I woulda never guessed that either.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
deamonsonfire said:
lol who are you? and thats a lie, ive been banned from 1 berserk forum "for the new year" by a herb who was on my nuts since day one. and i also still post there *muahah*
Not really something to brag about ... but, what need do you have for another Berserk forum anyway?

deamonsonfire

E2DaP Records
Walter said:
Not really something to brag about ... but, what need do you have for another Berserk forum anyway?
Oh, I find it quite humorous.

I was the straw that broke the camels back there, they didnt have such strict rules and people just talked shit about me...which made others talk shit about them, and then i got banned cuz i thought it was funny and one child of a mod had a problem with me personally for some reason. some good internets while it lasted

Theres no "need" to post at another berserk forum...berserk just owns my soul by being a member of one I can keep up to date with whats going on as well as some insightful peoples speculations as well as share my own if I have any. Its called enjoying teh internet. Ya dig? :badbone:

Top Bottom