Guts Arm Cannon 1/2 Scale

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
■□■ Guts Arm Cannon 1/2 Scale ■□■ 

Pre-order will start at 12:00 p.m., April 23 (Japanese time).

■ Replica of Guts’ mechanical arm

ArmCannon01.jpg

After two years of development, a high level of detail is featured in this product. For instance, the fingers are movable, and a marble-painted base is attached. You can remove the arm cannon from the base and create your own way to display it.

ArmCannon02.jpg

■ Metal look

We used various colors to enhance the dynamic imagery in order to give it a realistic metallic look. You can see some damage on this artificial arm. The detail of the sculpt makes it feel authentic.

■ Precise structure

This arm cannon is just like we see it in the manga. The structure is based on Mr. Miura’s original work; the hammer is also movable. When the hammer moves backward, it is ready to fire. We believe our effort with this artwork will allow you to enjoy recreating a specific scene.

ArmCannon03.jpg

*Image only

Code No. 242: Guts Arm Cannon 1/2 Scale

Limited to 50 pieces
Unit price: 80,000 Yen (tax excluded)

Arm cannon size: 29 cm in length / 6.5 cm in diameter (fingers in a straightened position/base excluded)

Base size: 7cm (H) x 15cm (W) x 15cm (D)

Attachment: Serial number nameplate, paulownia box, and base
Material: Polystone, metal (joints)
Originated & Manufactured by ART OF WAR.
Estimated release time: August-September, 2011

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

≪ Special Present for Overseas Customers ≫

If you pre-order this Guts Arm Cannon, we will send you a postcard designed specifically for overseas customers.

ArmCannon04.jpg

Size:16.3cm (L) x 11cm (W) *Image only.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any concerns about this latest project.
Thank you so much for your attention.

Sincerely,
ART OF WAR

Just saw the email for it too... pretty sick but my first thought was they may as well have went 1:1 scale and real metal for that price

turkitage

ターク
I got very excited about this when I first saw the e-mail this morning. Then I noticed it was 1/2 scale. :sad: I think it's really cool though that that they every now and then make something other then a standard statue. It's even cooler that it has movable fingers and you can display it in firing position. Though, really, like mentioned... they should have just gone for the 1:1 scale. Would have been so much sweeter. Of course, they probably thought about it and the cost would have been a LOT more so maybe less people would buy it. Kind of makes me want to google for a good replica of the terminator arm. Not too fond of the base either. If I were to get one (which I'm not) I would display it on its side and use another stand like a sword stand and of course in the firing position. Still think it's great they did something different. Come on Armored_Berserk, this is tempting, no?

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Turkitage said:
I got very excited about this when I first saw the e-mail this morning. Then I noticed it was 1/2 scale. :sad: I think it's really cool though that that they every now and then make something other then a standard statue. It's even cooler that it has movable fingers and you can display it in firing position. Though, really, like mentioned... they should have just gone for the 1:1 scale. Would have been so much sweeter. Of course, they probably thought about it and the cost would have been a LOT more so maybe less people would buy it. Kind of makes me want to google for a good replica of the terminator arm. Not too fond of the base either. If I were to get one (which I'm not) I would display it on its side and use another stand like a sword stand and of course in the firing position. Still think it's great they did something different. Come on Armored_Berserk, this is tempting, no?

They do a pretty good job creating a variety of products to rob us, that's for sure. :slan: A mini arm cannon doesn't sound that great for 80 K. Even if the cost were considerably higher I would've invested in a full scale replica. The people they're marketing this stuff to (people who can drop a K on a 1/2 arm) would bite if the product was good enough. But yeah, it's still a beautiful design. Makes me want to make a real 1/1 scale. Anyone know a blacksmith?

Diaz said:
I don't know, I'm pretty tempted to get one. Wish it came with the crossbow.

Sounds like the perfect mod project!

Tempted, but not getting it. That price for that scale is ridiculous. I have a 1/2 scale Hulk standing here and it cost me only a little more than that. For just 1 half arm and marble painted base, it's not worth it. Life sized would have been reasonable.

I think I would have gotten this if it was 1:1 scale. Why not just make it out of metal, it would have been cheaper, and no paint needed.

Fellmark said:
I think I would have gotten this if it was 1:1 scale. Why not just make it out of metal, it would have been cheaper, and no paint needed.

They didn't find Godot! :slan:

Yeah, I know, my humour is bad! :guts:

However, all in metal will be more expensive for shipping!

Top Bottom