Berserk - The Never Ending Wacky Comic

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
SrCraneo said:
ugh... i just realized his right eyebrow is white... well... :guts:

I dig the white eyebrow and monocle, haha. Nice comic, I didn't think it would take long for :beast: to take over.

Gobolatula said:
Wow, I love her hair! I also love that we've all collectively agreed that she hasn't changed out of her night gown.

That's dedication. She's been too busy training to bother with clothes!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Neverendingcomic_2.jpg

Wish I could've spent more time on it. :judo: But I want to see the rest of the BATTUL!

Aphasia

Awesome! It's starting to get intense. I don't know what she plans on doing with that half a palm tree, though. :ganishka:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Aphasia said:
Awesome! It's starting to get intense. I don't know what she plans on doing with that half a palm tree, though. :ganishka:
where would she have gotten that thing in the first place? it doesnt grow in the northern hemisphere. this is bullshit! :troll:

Aphasia

Truder said:
where would she have gotten that thing in the first place? it doesnt grow in the northern hemisphere. this is bullshit! :troll:

This wacky comic is breaking Canon! Damn! :ganishka:

a5b0b2c8eb.jpg

And yes, the palm tree is still potted :ganishka:
It's not a continuity error with the palm..eh....it healed itself because of ancient voodoo magic! :schierke:

Truder

fine,

Check out my totally original drawing, drawn by ME and not GRAIL.

VoidBakes.jpg

Note: drawing is not actually drawn by me, and is infact drawn by Grail. :troll: i simply lack the ability to draw with a mouse on mspaint.

ALSO, this is also not canon to the wacky comic and you may completely dismiss this entry.

As Theresia calls upon the Godhand...and as they all get messages on their beepers...an ally of Guts arrives to take advantage of the sudden ceremony! :badbone:

ultimate.jpg

Tune in next time for the epic, end all be all confrontation!!!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
This isn't over. Not by a long shot. Come on, you talented artists, where are you? The God Hand is about to be summoned! Make it happen!

Truder

Void looks unbearably badass in the first panel! all he needs is a cigarette :void:

This is great. I want to see what Theresia has planned for them all.

Grail's artwork makes me want a drawing pad and something better than MS Paint so I don't have to scan in my smudged up pictures.

This may be a little early still but, depending on how successful this is has anyone thought about collecting the panels and making them into a Dōjinshi?

Top Bottom