Beheheheeeh...

SnowEatingPorkChop

I'm a llama!
Ra-hiiiight... I kinda just finished the berserk anime today (Yay for me!) I loved it, was confused by how it ended so abruptly, and know next to nothing about it. Most the sites I've visted so far have told me very little about where the sereis is in the manga or if that end was REALLY the end. All I know thus far is that there's more.. AH! SOEMONE! FILL ME IN! (I'm dyin' of suspense here, and I figured, who better to come to than the ones who are up-to-date?) Anyway, if there's anyone who would like to take the time to bring me up to date, (though it's not expected... I guess) It would be greatly apreciated.

~SEPC

SnowEatingPorkChop

I'm a llama!
Waho! Replying to myself! I just looked at a few messages. and... Skull knights? Godhand (though I THINK I know what that is)? Elf Forest? Whaaaa...? Help?

~SEPC

P

psymont

you sound like you have been eating acid, not snow .... lots of apostle fighting, sidetrack adventures, and bizarre religious accourences have been going on .... anyway, i could tell u whats been going on in detail since then, but that would ruin it for you as well as other people that dont know .... my suggestion goes as follows .... get a hold of the mangas .... if u dont feel like blowing too much cash, u can just get volumes: 1-3 and 14-24, though you would be missing out on quite a bit of anime vs manga differences .... then get a hold of the translations .... its worth it .... places all over the internet sell the manga .... guts is still angry now days but more reasonable as well as open to new people and ideas

BOB

poruno sutâ
wow walter :D

have you been counting how many times you have been posting that one? was it more times than i actually posted or less ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
BOB said:

have you been counting how many times you have been posting that one? was it more times than i actually posted or less ???
Definitely more.

Im beginning to think people just hand out the link: http://www.skullknight.net/bbs more than the domain by itself... Hey thanks loyal fans! Way to keep your friends informed!

BOB

poruno sutâ
Walter said:
Im beginning to think people just hand out the link: http://www.skullknight.net/bbs more than the domain by itself... Hey thanks loyal fans! Way to keep your friends informed and me annoyed.

why didn't you finish your sentence?

SnowEatingPorkChop

I'm a llama!
Huuuuu-kay.... Got uh... A reply. (YAY) And acid? I resent that! I ain't a druggy! ^_^ Well, that what I want people to assume... but..... J/k
Uh thanks, I'll try to get ahold of some of the mangas.

SEPC

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Walter said:
BOB said:

Definitely more.

Im beginning to think people just hand out the link: http://www.skullknight.net/bbs more than the domain by itself... Hey thanks loyal fans! Way to keep your friends informed!
you've posted that about 44 times since i've been on this message board so thats like 22 times a month

Vishak

I'm a llama!
I've just finished the anime as well, and I'm going nuts since most of my favorite characters are either dead, became a demon, or just downright pissed off. How could it end like that? WHY GOD WHY.

I basically had a question though about the upcomming release this fall. Actually I'm asking for some advice. I really want to continue the series and see whats up with Guts, how he escapes from that weird hell he was in and what the hell that little impish thing is that I see everywhere but wasn't in the Anime. However, I'm wondering if I should start now with the Mangas, or just wait for the Dark Horse comics to come out this fall.

So I guess my question is, are the Dark Horse comics the english version of all the mangas? Or are they totally different then what I think it is? Thanks a lot.

G

Genn21

Hey they were ill-fated to die anyway. Don't cry for spilled milk they were fun and then they had to serve there duty... ( to griffith ).

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Genn21 said:
Hey they were ill-fated to die anyway. Don't cry for spilled milk they were fun and then they had to serve there dutie... ( to griffith ).
SNAP! Bizatch back off Yeah thats duty with an ie!

G

Genn21

Outrageous Bubblegum said:
SNAP! Bizatch back off Yeah thats duty with an ie!

Whoopsy. Hey thanks i always need a undercover grammer detective to keep me in check big G , SNAP ! oh dawg ya strait up homefunk !.

Top Bottom