Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

NightCrawler said:
Fanfic? You better accustom yourself to the idea that the tv show will become canon. I highly doubt the series will have an ending in written form, and supposedly GRRM wants it to die with him (which makes sense), so no writer can touch it after he's gone.

There is no way in hell the Sandsnakes taking over Dorne by exterminating the Martell bloodline will become canon.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
I have to agree with MrFlibble here. The show will never be canon. It already ain't with all the messed up change. Some parts of season 6 and 7 probably have some canon stuff in them sure but never enough to be considered the real deal. Worst case scenario, we'll get an uncompleted series which would be better anyway then having characters and a stories messed up for the end product..

And it doesn't mean that we won't get the ending in books.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'm not sure what the debate on "canon" is here, the books are the books, the show is the show, and at best it's an abridged version of the books with a lot of shortcuts, compromises, and substituted material. But, it's a different animal so that's ok and not always a bad thing (unless you really love reading your interminable exposition 30 pages at a time =).

I'm also not sure what the expectation for season 7 is either, because the show was really only legit high level good TV in season 4 anyway. Then season 5 was the worst, 6 recovered footing on a visceral entertainment level but story depth likely went bye bye forever, and that's where we find ourselves now. It's basically A Song of Ice and Fire: The Animated Series, but live action.

Just enjoy the ride and don't think too much because at this point the plotting and dialogue is indeed largely rubbish strung together to get from point A to B ASAP (and it's probably only going to get worse). Still fun though if you're just coming for the nonsensical dirty politics, violence, monsters and dragons and not expecting it to live up to the idea of some great novels that don't even exist yet. On that note though, as Nighty points out, this might indeed be the only resolution we get; I bet the hotel bar napkin B & W are referencing for story didn't have a lot of room left by the end and GRRM's notes are getting very squiggly, which might account for the current quality of writing, "Does that say Dany lies, or Dany dies... aw fuck it." =)

jackson_hurley

Well might as well have fun in debating about it since we have no Berserk episode to enjoy for the moment. Joke aside, I'm well aware that this is two different thing, I've always seen it as an alternate version of the story to be able to enjoy it, but I still like to debate about some of their choice of characters etc. Victarion would have been a nice addition and it would have help the iron island plot a bit since they messed it up a lot.

Anyways, it's just something to kill time.

But I tend to agree a lot with what Griff said. Having said that, I'm still a big fan of the books so I guess it's normal to complain a bit. :guts:

Griffith

Sure, no harm in debating it or even just complaining, it's only odd to me because I felt like the show went in the toilet so long ago that it's not exactly hitting notably new lows or anything. It's just mindless entertainment and gratification at this point, which is an improvement over season 5, which was neither entertaining or gratifying save for the last episode and a half.

jackson_hurley

Griffith said:
Sure, no harm in debating it or even just complaining, it's only odd to me because I felt like the show went in the toilet so long ago that it's not exactly hitting notably new lows or anything. It's just mindless entertainment and gratification at this point, which is an improvement over season 5, which was neither entertaining or gratifying save for the last episode and a half.

I can't agree more with you on that. To me the show also drop in quality around the end of season 4 and the beginning of season 5. So yeah I think we have pretty much the same vision about it.

Though I must admit it's fun to observe where they'll bring that ship... Hehe

Griffith

SuperVegetto said:
Anybody see leaked episode 4? Holy mother of God

I heard and so I saved it for high quality viewing and I'm glad I did! Call a doctor if your Throne bone lasts more than four hours tonight.

I'm mildly enjoying this season with it's flaws here and there, more evident because of the writing. The pacing feels a bit weird but I won't lie - seeing some characters interact or finally meet after extensive periods is cool to watch. This last episode though ... spoilers ahead -
I couldn't get to terms with how quickly Dany + Dothrakhi army got to Highgarden that quick. Drogon's a bit of an idiot to let that second spear injure him after he had a warning shot. I had a similar problem with accepting that successful surgery Sam performed on Jorah, who's suddenly cured ... how did he not die from all that swish squish kabish? The final moments of episode 2 made the episode worth watching.

Also, Go Euron.

Griffith

Well, if you want more critical Thrones-bashing, here's a rundown of the previous episode and season so far between me and a friend. To differentiate his thoughts from mine I've given him a Carcus emot avatar and put his words in italics, while my words are standard format and preceeded by Griffith, of course. Oh, and before we begin...

SPOILERS

:carcus: A pretty good episode, even a great episode when compared to most of the others. The dragons finally delivered, earlier than anyone expected. I'm glad Jaime survived (I think) because he still needs to tell Cersei Olenna's final message. There was too much Littlefinger and not enough natural dialogue from Dany, which is par for the course. Davos is still the best character.

:griffnotevil: I think the consensus joke everybody made during that episode and after is that clearly Jon and Davos drew those cave paintings themselves. The after episode "explanation" was also comedy gold, "spirals are a big deal in a lot of culture's so no reason they wouldn't be here to." And apparently no reason they are; you sound like YOU have no idea what they're about! Wonderful.

:carcus: I'm not sure it's even worth the armchair anthropologizing to be honest. The set designers aren't who I look to for thematic lore when I watch this show.

:griffnotevil: But those quotes are from the showrunners/head writers! Same with all the usual, "This happy reunion is a happy moment for them/The sad part is sad so we really wanted sad music playing." These glib motherfuckers should clearly do a show about a topic as complex and thorny as American white supremacy.

:carcus: I was further frustrated by Bran, who has become a narrative spoiler that the show runners don't know how to deal with.

:griffnotevil: Yeah, I did enjoy his Littlefinger teasing, but it's all frustratingly indirect, and it doesn't even mitigate his status as a spoiler because his mere stoic presence signals, "It's all going to be alright in the end." Would be much better if he was sounding the alarm even louder than Jon to preserve any possibility of a future. He knows Jon "Conner" Snow will make it alright.

:carcus: Yeah, and the other possibility, that he's seen the coming doom and knows people have no chance for survival, means that his composure is inhuman, rendering him to plot device status and making him not longer an actual character. He's always sort of tended to that, even from the first episode, when his attempted murder gets the plot going, but now that he's written to be not even really a person it feels like a waste of screen time.

:griffnotevil: In defense of the show, I don't think he grew into the part other than growing about 4 feet taller. His nasal yelling of "DONT HUURT MY FREEENDS, WAAAAHHH" during the middle seasons did not impress, so turning him into an actual non-personality might have been the best course aside from recasting, "Hey, Bran is back, but he now looks conspicuously like Max Von Sydow!"

:carcus: Hahaha, good point. Perhaps the character plotting on the show is generally hollow, cheaply-motivated, misanthropic, and ultimately pointless. I'd point to Theon as a prime example.

:griffnotevil: I re-watched the dragon battle: When the Dothraki first ride through the flames of the dragon fire... music and imagery very reminiscent of Diablo II. Very cool.

:carcus: That specific shot was great, the horses charging through the fire were nightmarish. I can definitely see the D2 resemblance.

:griffnotevil: Also, Jaime is painfully heroic for the villain's right hand enabler, I don't see how they rectify that besides him dying tragically for a terrible cause or by him killing the love of his life (who I don't think feels the same, for anything).

:carcus: I've been thinking about that, and I think they may just have him kill Cersei ("it's like poetry, it rhymes") in the Red Keep throne room. He is himself an irredeemable character though, and like I said a couple weeks ago his motivation as a prisoner of incestual love isn't exactly compelling, so I don't think they'll be able to give him any closure that actually satisfies. It'll come off as either anemic or hamfisted or unjustified in terms of his characterization. Like what, are we supposed to believe that THIS is the season where he realizes Cersei needs killing? Not immediately after she catalyzed their last remaining child's suicide, but when she... makes an alliance with Euron?

:griffnotevil: The best ending would be her killing him and him realizing in a very direct fashion the error of hisways.

:carcus: If they do that I'll be pleasantly surprised.

:griffnotevil: Yep, more likely they do the Mad Queen/Kingslayer redux, which I can buy if she's going to somehow kill everyone and basically do the White Walkers work. I'm guessing everyone but Cersei will slowly turn their attention to the threat in the north and Jaime will be trapped, either killed or forced to kill. Best scenario for him is to kill her and then himself and lie down dead with her. There's no winning.

:carcus: Likewise, I'm thoroughly sick of Dany's kneel before Zod attitude, and because of Cersei's machinations I'm not even sure it's supposed to mirror the Mad King or not. Are they both mirrors of him? Why are they both mirrors of him if so? Why not just Dany? The scripting comes across as very muddled on this point.

:griffnotevil: Yeah, she's pretty repellently entitled, especially in contrast to Jon, who clearly doesn't care about titles, already calls her "grace," and very kindly tries to explain that there's simply no politically viable path for him to "bend the knee." He'd immediately become a former King and functionally useless to her. But no matter, "Bend the knee because I freed the slaves or something!" I actually like Cercei better, at least she's not high on her own supply, she knows she's bad, but "fuck 'em."

:carcus: Cersei is certainly conscious of how awful she is, as revealed in a bunch of scenes (like her torture of Sister Unella, etc). I was really hoping the show runners would stay away from adding another narratively uncontrollable element to the plot,i.e. Dany's possible inherited mental illness, and maybe they aren't - but like I said the writing is unclear on this point. Cersei has an impossible goal of killing all her enemies, which means killing everyone she's not related to and some people who are, and she's leaning into it, which is at least justifiable plotting.It's painfully obvious that Jon and Dany will get married and tidily solve the problem of him not wanting to pledge allegiance.

:griffnotevil: I find it odd Jon is still there, I figured he'd trundle on north after getting the ok on the glass. He's probably going to teleport there for a battle and back again by the start of next season. They've taken so many storytelling shortcuts I think they literally need him in both places at once!

:carcus: Yeah, I think they're keeping him around to lay the groundwork for their eventual marriage, even though such groundwork is totally unnecessary in the context of how marriage is treated in the show.

:griffnotevil: They should have just stuck to the 10 episode format. A few extra hours for these things to believably develop and unfold wouldn't have hurt. Well, he's already become her most trusted adviser, which is only the 2nd biggest vote of confidence she gave him after going into a cave alone with him where he could have dispatched her immediately, since he's technically a rogue monarch.

:carcus: Why did they even go to a seven episode format?

:griffnotevil: "This is all the time we needed to tell the story we wanted to" = "We are completely out of gas/ideas; here's the gist of it and we can barely manage that at this point" The problem is, like you say they're trying to lay some groundwork for the hookup to have meaning for fanboys and girls, but that won't fly because they've literally known each other for 20 minutes of screen time. After 60 hours, that's not going to feel earned, or like they ever really met properly in the terms of the show's own precedent. Next week the dragons will bark at Jon before rolling over and wagging their tails while Dany looks on from a balcony googly eyed, "There's just something about him... *long sigh*" Otherwise the closest thing to some kind of development will be Jon sort of resembles her old boyfriend, so he's her type and it wouldn't be a total drag as far as arranged marriages go?

:carcus: Hahaha god, that's about right for the level of subtlety we've come to expect from the show. Even taking it on its own terms though, which is generous, the show doesn't require hamfisted courtship. It's not even narratively justified: it would be a political marriage aimed at solving political problems. Certainly that's enough, and viewers don't need to be spoonfed maudlin romance.

:griffnotevil: But they want it! They want the "joking" memes to not be jokes anymore and for it to be Beauty and the Beast, and the showrunners know this and are going to force it even though they don't even have time to do it right. Good thing George RR Martin will fill in the gaps with three 2,000 page books sometime by the end of this century.

jackson_hurley

That was pure gold! And it sums up a lot of things that me and my girlfriend talked about when we are having a game of thrones talk.

I'm still in the camp that they should have wait for the story to be done in book format before getting into it. Like my girlfriend said, these guys (the showrunner) are good story tellers when they have something to work with but when it's just them trying to create something... well you get season 5 1/2, 6 and the rest...

(Update for not double posting)

Well that was a good laugh of an episode. I feel like it shifted into another totally different fantasy story. And that final "V" formation towards the end... Go Ducks!

Griffith

jackson_hurley said:
(Update for not double posting)

Well that was a good laugh of an episode. I feel like it shifted into another totally different fantasy story. And that final "V" formation towards the end... Go Ducks!

Yeah, I've been pretty forgiving or good at ignoring it, but if people hated the fast travel in previous episodes this one sets records and doesn't even pretend to fudge numbers on time passed. See Tyrion go from the Reach to Dragonstone, to King's Landing, and back again in minutes of screentime! See the amazing Jon Snow go from south of Winterfell at Dragonstone to The Wall north of it in the time it takes Littlefinger to pass a note! :ganishka:

Forget the revelation that he's apparently the legitimate crown Prince and King or all that messianic resurrection stuff, it's evident that he's the Prince that was Promised because he can teleport. :griffnotevil:

I agree with the issues of how time flowed in this episode (even Jorah finding his way so fast) or the last few episodes. It feels like everyone's riding some dragon at this point. This episode - weakest this season.

Episode high points - Randyll Tarly's the man, standing ground on what he believed in. Tyrion-Varys conversation. Jaime's conflict in picking sides and taking shit from Cersei (again).

Low points - Everything Sam related this season, could be due to poor writing - like how he grabs random scrolls in the dark (whatever's in reach) with the hope to find some information out of all those books or scrolls, etc. or his confident approach with Jorah before. I like Davos but I'd have liked to see more dialog from the Tyrion-Jaime encounter compared to more screen time given to 2 foot soldier's chatting up a Davos who's got jokes. Little things like that, disappointed. Also, that's a pretty dumb idea to go beyond the wall with 6-8 people to go find a white walker, risking a fight with an army of them. Didn't make a lot of sense.

Griffith

To put a bow on why this mad rush is bad beyond nitpicking logistics, everything is happening so fast that it's not actually developing meaningfully. Reunions happen, but so quickly and plot purposefully they don't matter, interesting characters are thrown together, but they barely or don't interact so it's not interesting, scenes which should be incredibly impactful aren't because they aren't given that breadth to have any impact. There's no interpersonal conversations, so there's no relationships, or even characters at a certain point, and therefore no meaning (the closest we came to something like that this episode was with a CGI dragon =). Basically, this episode was motion without action and did a great disservice to everything it was in such a rush to try and set in motion. It's become a bad show not even the actors can save because the script gives them nothing to work with but one plot point to the next, which we can now plainly see like strings moving everyone along.

Now, the last episode was just fine under these conditions so maybe it'll bounce back or not matter now that everyone's set on course for the last two episodes of the season, when it'll hopefully focus on the major conflict to come, but the way this episode cast aside the meaning of these happenings for the sake of executing them as quickly as possible was certainly distressing. It's really like they've gone from adapting novels to wiki pages.

jackson_hurley

Well at this point it's mostly fan-fiction from the show runners imo. They should have done what they did with Fables and "once upon a time" get the tv rights mess up the story AND change at least the title.

They should have kept the 10 episodes format as mentionned a bit above.

I miss Ghost. Jon would not have been without him that much if they kept true to his character but at this point, which character is still resembling their personnalities?

I'm getting anxious to see if we are gonna have a Cercei resolution by the end of this season... I'm getting a bit tired of her character that's going pretty much.. nowhere.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
The jumping around is pretty terrible. Especially after how much emphasis was put on travel distances/time in previous seasons (Arya's, Daenerys', and Catelyn's transits come to mind in particular).

Griffith said:
Basically, this episode was motion without action and did a great disservice to everything it was in such a rush to try and set in motion.

Watching Daenerys look fondly at Jon elicited a grimace out of me. It's just not working, again, especially when you compare it to other relationships that genuinely felt nice to watch develop in previous seasons, such as Robb/Talisa, Tyrion/Shae, and even Jon/Ygritte. If we're going to set up this union of ice and fire, it needs to be believable, and so far it's not. With only 8 episodes left in the entire series, I'm not so sure it'll be satisfying. Though, maybe we can dispense with the romance once everyone finds out Dany is actually Jon's aunt :carcus:

jackson_hurley said:
I'm getting anxious to see if we are gonna have a Cercei resolution by the end of this season... I'm getting a bit tired of her character that's going pretty much.. nowhere.

Agreed. I used to like watching Cersei, but now she's just kind of a low point of every episode. Maybe that's just a result of her finally being on the throne and not needing a bunch of subterfuge to get the things she wants, or maybe it's just her total "fuck it" attitude about everything. I'm not sure.

Griffith

Well, I watched the latest (intentional?) leak of the next episode by HBO itself and, without spoiling anything, if you thought the last episode was playing fast and loose with logistics it was really just preparing you for what's to come when you basically see the fast travel in real time. Anyway, it's also a lot of fun, contains the best characterization of this entire season, as well as half a dozen moments that would be a highlight of any other. Though, because of this, more than any other episode, it painfully highlights what an abridged season this actually is, because there was easily enough material in this episode alone for two or three more (hell, in the past they'd have spent the whole season in one of these locations and not even paid it off like this). You can see the arc of the season by now like any other, it's just missing a lot of the character "filler" that, you know, would make it seem to matter.

So, there's really no reason other than apathy/laziness that they couldn't have paced things out better for more believable plot/character development. These truncated final seasons are the second worst idea these guys have ever had after Confederate (they mercifully cancel that yet, or is it now being performed live on TV? =). They're basically fucking up the biggest and best thing they'll ever do at the finish line so they can start working on something nobody wants that'll be the end of them. It'd be like if Metallica announced they were truncating Master of Puppets or The Black Album so they could get started on Load or jump straight to St. Anger. Or if George Lucas cancelled Return of the Jedi so he could release Episode I sooner. Not a great plan.

Judo

Midlands finest
No... just no. In Episode 4, the epicness somehow managed to make up for the plotholes and ooc-moments for me... but that didn't work this time. Do they really expect the viewers to believe that the group held out on the cliff for that long? Most of the action and suspense felt forced and unbelievable. I loved Hardhome, but this can not live up to it because the tension is too often interrupted by moments of disbelief.
I won't even comment on the Winterfell-storyline.
Bashing GoT is pretty hype right now, but it kinda seems like D&D are asking for it deliberately.

Griffith

The beginning scenes contained some of the best dialogue/acting/characterization of the season for what that's worth, and did a lot to fill some of the previous episode's holes, and the action and interaction it brought between some principals helped to establish more believable connections that were surely lacking before. The problem is that foundation should be there going in for it to have real impact, not after the fact. I still enjoyed the action for the pure spectacle, and it's not even so much how unbelievable everything is now, because technically it has always been pretty unbelievable, it's fantasy after all, but they're cutting so many narrative corners it's not grounding the story in anything, even within the made up rules of its own world, so that it doesn't have the heft to earn our suspension of disbelief.

Update: I just watched the end of Hardhome again and HOLY SHIT. Now that was something. I mean, it took a whole season of nothing happening to give it that impact, but it worked! =)

Judo

Midlands finest
Well said!
The scene between
Jon and Jorah
was very well written imo, but if the conditions in which it takes place are nonsensical, it ruins the impact. The whole mission seemed just dumb and like an enhanced version of Ramseys "20 good men"-plan.

jackson_hurley

I got to watch it yesterday after I read your post Griff (thx for the heads up!) and yeah I agree pretty much with everything that was said about that one. It was a satisfying episode action wise. I won't bothered with the flaws cause we already made our opinion about it.
I was a bit sad for the dragon because they probably are they only thing left that give emotion in the show :ganishka: but I was able to spot that coming miles ahead. Not very surprising. Like you said Griff, we can clearly see where that'll lead. Now I might get my old prediction coming to reality ; the wall will break. proabably not in it's entirity but a breach at least. They do after all have a dragon of their own now. That'll be the cliffhanger of the season.

Oh and Arya is starting to get on my nerves a lot.

But hey the scenario sacrifices and all the weird cut were Worth it, for these were wonderfull dragon shots. :slan:

I'm not going to have the time to watch it before Sunday night, going away for a bit this weekend starting tonight. Dangit. I did get spoiled about a certain blue~y thing when the episode leaked because at the time, when I woke up, I casually logged into news and an article came up with the spoiling thumbnail (gif) of it happening. DANGIT.

Griffith

Judo said:
The scene between
Jon and Jorah
was very well written imo, but if the conditions in which it takes place are nonsensical, it ruins the impact. The whole mission seemed just dumb and like an enhanced version of Ramseys "20 good men"-plan.

Yeah, and about that conversation in particular, while the dialogue was nice, the logic didn't quite follow:
Jon's going to give up his White Walker killing blade out of old-fashioned House sentiments? That's completely antithetical to his entire cause! As well as just a really bad practical idea right before he's about to fight White Walkers. It was basically just another attempt to drive home that he's Noble Ned 2.0 Special Edition and will do the noble thing no matter how bad it's going to turn out. Although, he was pretty bad delaying that escape, though perhaps to nobly challenge the Night King 1 on 1 (BTW, why didn't Jon or Dany call on the dragons to try, like, burning him?), but we know how that turned out...

jackson_hurley said:
I was a bit sad for the dragon because they probably are they only thing left that give emotion in the show :ganishka:

Yeah, somehow they're the best characters this season. I mean, I guess we shouldn't complain too much that they're finally the stars of the show, I just don't like the apparent "human" cost.

jackson_hurley said:
Oh and Arya is starting to get on my nerves a lot.

Yeah, to paraphrase the ex Mrs. Reynolds, she's become a retarded person.
We can only hope Bran sets her straight before Jon shows up. Wouldn't it be ironic if Cercei and Jaime become true believers and it's the North led by Littlefinger that turns against the greater good!? "Chaos is a ladder, bitches! Team Night King!" :daiba: Actually, I could totally see Cercei thinking about it once she hears they killed her dragon. She'd make the perfect Ice Queen! There's your Song of Ice Fire to unite the land, the Night King and Queen! =)

BTW, I totally noticed this too, especially after re-watching Hardhome last night: http://www.refinery29.com/2017/08/168702/game-of-thrones-old-night-king-reddit

jackson_hurley said:
But hey the scenario sacrifices and all the weird cut were Worth it, for these were wonderfull dragon shots. :slan:

I'd actually be satisfied with that excuse, or prefer it I guess is more accurate, rather than them claiming this was exactly how much time they needed blah blah blah.

Actually, this whole scenario and the crazy pacing actually reminds me of Breaking Bad's end, but they wisely used the first run of 8 to setup everything going off in the last 8, which made it awesome. Also, that was a rather simple story you could ramp up or wrap up at any time, whenever Walt gets caught, whereas this had about a thousand slowly moving parts they're now just smashing together all at once.

IncantatioN said:
I'm not going to have the time to watch it before Sunday night, going away for a bit this weekend starting tonight. Dangit. I did get spoiled about a certain blue~y thing when the episode leaked because at the time, when I woke up, I casually logged into news and an article came up with the spoiling thumbnail (gif) of it happening. DANGIT.

That is EXACTLY why I watched it ASAP. Even basic one sentence plot synopses being casually tossed around out there threatened spoilers, and I saw the exact same thumbnails you're talking about online yesterday. Sorry man, that's disappointing...er, I mean, it may not be what it seems... or is it!? :isidro: :carcus:

Actually, I had what I thought was a major spoiler going in, which precipitated my viewing, and was playing the same game with my expectations, "It might be wrong, IDK!" and it actually turned out to be untrue. So, you never know.

Griffith said:
That is EXACTLY why I watched it ASAP. Even basic one sentence plot synopses being casually tossed around out there threatened spoilers, and I saw the exact same thumbnails you're talking about online yesterday. Sorry man, that's disappointing...er, I mean, it may not be what it seems... or is it!? :isidro: :carcus:

Actually, I had what I thought was a major spoiler going in, which precipitated my viewing, and was playing the same game with my expectations, "It might be wrong, IDK!" and it actually turned out to be untrue. So, you never know.
Haha yeah! The part that I got spoiled on was the very last scene of the episode, which turned out to be an accurate spoiler.

A few co-workers loved the episode, calling it the best of the season so far. When episode 4 came out, they had a similar reaction. I'm noticing a trend where anything action related gets a favorable nod among my co-workers. I actually like the parts where people are scheming or in weird predicaments which are too many to list. I've been wanting to re-watch the first 4 or 5 seasons for that exact reason but going through Danny's scenes again is whats been holding me back :puck:

I liked last nights episode, flaws and all because things are moving and I think that's the tone of this season. Everything's moving so fast and I've surrendered to the notion that it just isn't possible with the time characters have. Like in this episode, first how did Gendry even know his way back and he got there in amazing time. The raven sped real quick to Danny who got back in no time too. If that's the case, it seems like those white walkers have been marching or futzing around in circles all this time. How did Jon get out and not freeze or where did those big chains come from? I did like Tormund's dialog and the conversation Tyrion had with Danny.

jackson_hurley

At this point it's pretty just Worth watching the action scènes considering that script/storywise, nothing makes that much sense anymore.

Next week we get the meeting about that war to come... And I'm pretty sure of what to expect towards the end of the season.

Top Bottom