beherit attack

puella

Berserk forever
this is some poor guy's story.

He went to some figure shop with some money he'd saved up for Guts figure.
but it was so steep that he couldn't buy it.
Instead, he bought beherit necklace and was satisfied with it.
he always wore it but the problem was it's kinda heavy and had too long chain.....
One day he got terrible bruises for beherit neckalce rushing to a bus. The pendant of beherit was dancing around his chest and smashed him on the chest so hard.
he had to get that bruises on his chest no less than two weeks.  (according to Him  :-X)
I guess it was like getting burned.
After that, his mother threw it away saying to him "you almost get heart disease for this"

Have you ever got damaged because of berserk? :)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
this is some poor guy's story.

He went to some figure shop with some money he'd saved up for Guts figure.
but it was so steep that he couldn't buy it.
Instead, he bought beherit necklace and was satisfied with it.
he always wore it but the problem was it's kinda heavy and had too long chain.....
One day he got terrible bruises for beherit neckalce rushing to a bus. The pendant of beherit was dancing around his chest and smashed him on the chest so hard.
he had to get that bruises on his chest no less than two weeks.  (according to Him  :-X)
I guess it was like getting burned.
After that, his mother threw it away saying to him "you almost get heart disease for this"

Have you ever got damaged because of berserk? :)

Hey let us know if, be it by some wierd circumstance, that person somehow gets it back. If that happens then we either have something to worry about or something to look forward to....depending on each one's feelings about the conquerer of the world! :eek:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Did he buy it from a fortune teller by any chance? That would be sooo weird! Funny story though, had me chuckling!

puella

Berserk forever
maybe it's revenge of beherit  for this.... :p

ber1-15.jpg

Top Bottom