Paramilitia senanii Daiba.

Hello everyone ,My new WIP. :guts:

Daiba and Kundalini on water tornado throne . I sculpt with plasticene in 1/6 scale .

Hope you like it . :daiba:

Thanks

This is f'n amazing, nice job!! :guts:
The Art of War, or whatever company that makes Berserk kits/statues ought to hire you already Apikitt, if they haven't done so by now. Your statues, particularly their facial features, look much more realistic and faithful to Miura's original character design than most of the sculptors' that are out there.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Señor Caudillo said:
This is f'n amazing, nice job!! :guts:
The Art of War, or whatever company that makes Berserk kits/statues ought to hire you already Apikitt, if they haven't done so by now. Your statues, particularly their facial features, look much more realistic and faithful to Miura's original character design than most of the sculptors' that are out there.

I dunno, I'm happy with reasonably priced garage kits myself. :guts: The likeness to the characters is some of the best of I've seen produced, professional or not.

I love the way the snake wraps around his body. The overall composition is very classy looking. I also commend you on the hands/cloth/water. Those are tricky to sculpt.

Thanks everyone , These words are encouragement for me. next update soon as Quickly ^_^

Stardustgatzu said:
Do you plan to paint it?

Gratz man!

ํำํYes, in my plan :guts:

Maiku said:
What happened to the Silat? Is that still coming?

Silat still coming but need to fix somethings . About Tapasa, I will re -sculpt soon, He's come together.

:daiba:

This is outstanding. I can feel that you are truly enjoying yourself in your sculpts and you got such a skill, it's really a great pleasure to the eye...
Really incredible. I'm not a huge fan of this character but your sculpt makes me want to buy it.

Top Bottom