The "Chris is graduating from college" portfolio fund sale!

yesmilord

千年王国
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted here. I've been fairly busy with school and work and haven't had much extra time to dabble with Berserk statues any more. In fact, I just don't have any more money right now for them. For those of you who do not know, my major is advertising design, and at the end of our schooling, we have to spend a gagillion dollars on our personal branding stationery (business cards, letterheads, etc), a high-quality printed portfolio, a booth for our portfolio show, and various other expensive bells and whistles. It's adding up to a bit more than I originally expected. I figured since my display cases are a bit overloaded right now, that I could hopefully move some of these statues both to clear up some temporary room and give me extra monetary padding for this coming month. Nothing crazy for sale, just some of the older statues that are great for starting out anyone's collection (or for those who missed out on them earlier). I'm going to lowball myself here because I'd really much rather have the money than be concerned with breaking even. If you have any offers, go ahead and make them too.

Guts: Kingdom of Falconia @ 100

Griffith: Millenium Falcon I @ 100 [red]SOLD[/red]
Griffith: The Shooting Star Night (Purple Mantle w/ Locus Bust) @ 100 [red]SOLD[/red]
Guts: Hawk Soldier (LE - Green/Blue Cape w/o helmet) @ 100 [red]SOLD[/red]
Daiba (from 20th Anniversary statue) @ 50 [red]SOLD[/red]

Here are photos of my cases here:
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=5082.msg189157#msg189157

All of my statues have been kept in cases and are dust/sunlight free. I have the original boxes for all of these (some of them might be slightly damaged), so expect safe shipping. That said, domestic shipping is going to cost a bit (my guess is $40-50 bucks, depending on weight), so please be aware of that. I also consider these prices to be PRETTY DARN GOOD - I remember exactly what I paid for each statue, and I'm probably undercutting myself by a few hundred dollars here. As I've stated though, the goal is to move these quickly for some quick dough, not to make a profit or even break even. So please hurry! My dilemma is your easy fortune! :SK:

yesmilord

千年王国
@Maiku: I don't ever think I could sell that, sorry :)
@0709: Sorry, only these items listed are for sale.

I have potential buyers for everything on the list right now (thanks guys!), so I will cross them off as they are sold.

[red]EDIT: FOUR STATUES HAVE BEEN SOLD TO INCANTATION. THANK YOU!![/red]

Top Bottom