Skullknight Full Size Costume

Hey folks.

One lucky and dedicated son of a gun on this board is the proud owner of a COMPLETELY CUSTOM FIT, FULL BODY, RESIN/FIBERGLASS :SK: ARMOR. And before you jump to conclusions, it's not me! I'll let him reveal himself if he so chooses.

James Perkins, the same guy behind all the lovely lifesize Berserk helmets that are STILL AVAILABLE (well the Berserker one is sold out, but the Femto and the Skullknight helmets are still for sale!), has been steadily working on this masterpiece this past year.

And now, James is making limited quantities of the SKULLKNIGHT SHIELD AND SWORD for those that are interested. For information on that, you can go to this sister thread in the Berserk merchandise forum.

And finally, some teaser shots down below. For many many more photos, you can view a full web gallery here: https://picasaweb.google.com/berserkstatues/SkullknightCostume#

100_3465.JPG

100_3464.JPG

100_3293.JPG

100_3296.JPG

100_3363.JPG

100_3411.JPG

100_3425.JPG

100_3447.JPG

Grail

Feel the funk blast
This is some incredible work! A good investment too, this'll make a good replacement for a home security system. :guts:

X

Xem

Absolutely amazing... So jealous! :farnese:

Whomever becomes the proud wearer of this suit should send some pictures to Muira. ^_^

Some additional details from the Skull Knight Cosplayer himself! =)

James and I went through the specs and we wanted to make it as functional as possible. The insides are real tricky because even if you wear it, the fiber glass has to be super smooth or else it can cause irritation / bruise you. I'll wear under-body armor for sure so there's still a few things here and there to consider. I asked James to go with quality over speed because it's not like I'll drop this sort of money over and over again haha! We've been working on this since September/ October of last year, so it's come a long way since then. I visited him in March real quick for some additional measurements and brain-storming. I left my Berserk volumes at his place too, and took the sword from my Green weathered SK AOW statue for the sword design.

This kind of dedication makes me happy, and is a true testament to the awesomeness that is Berserk!!!

Like... HOLY MOLY???!!!

100_3483_800.jpg

100_3489_800.jpg

100_3497_800.jpg

100_3518_800.jpg

100_3519_800.jpg

Also... as mentioned before, James is making extra swords and shields for us SK'ers for those that are interested. James has really poured his soul into all these amazing life size Berserk replicas. We truly are lucky to have such a talented soul making Berserk collectibles for us that aren't available anywhere else. So if you're interested in one, please holla at me or James directly (many of you probably know his info by now). Don't let such great talent go to waste, or worse yet, slip through our fingers!

Details are in this thread: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=12686.0

UN-FUCKING-REAL. James sent me these two pictures and I was like...

"WOWWWW, that's amazing. How is it standing on its own?"

James replies

"That's me inside it."

!!!!! :ubik: !!!!!

Incredible! You can't see any skin at all!!! Can you imagine seeing that walking around?!?! Damn man, the day that Skullknight is seen walking around Otakon and Anime Expo, the world might end! Craziness.

100_3520_800.jpg

100_3522_800.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great, but the cloak should be black! :SK:

DirectDK said:
Incredible! You can't see any skin at all!!! Can you imagine seeing that walking around?!?! Damn man, the day that Skullknight is seen walking around Otakon and Anime Expo, the world might end! Craziness.

Needs lighted eyes like on the bust version and a voice digitalizer to make the wearer sound otherworldly when he speaks. :ubik:

turkitage

ターク
Wow, that's amazing all put together! I can't believe James is actually inside there... or let alone how able is he to move around in that.

Aazealh said:
Needs lighted eyes like on the bust version and a voice digitalizer to make the wearer sound otherworldly when he speaks. :ubik:

I was thinking about the eyes. I think the lights would be too distracting or hard to see if he was walking around. I assume he is dressed in like a light ninja suit and that's why we can't see his eyes inside but he is still able to see okay, possibly.

I wonder how stiff that cape is or if it's really thick cloth. And that sucks it's not black = [

Top Bottom