1:1 scale replica of Skullknight Sword & Shield!!!

HOLY MOLY IT'S DONE and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

SK'ers, James has completed another Berserk masterpiece!!! He has really poured his soul into all these amazing life size Berserk replicas. We truly are lucky to have such a talented soul making Berserk collectibles for us that aren't available anywhere else. So if you're interested in one, please holla at me or James directly (many of you probably know his info by now). Don't let such great talent go to waste, or worse yet, slip through our fingers!

Price: $350 each or $600 for the pair.
Shipping: $95 in the US, and case by case for overseas.

And if this does well... then... DRAGON SLAYER IS NEXT. Ya get me? :ubik:

100_3497_800.jpg

Do it. DO IT NOW. :SK:

DirectDK said:
Hey folks.

One lucky and dedicated son of a gun on this board is the proud owner of a COMPLETELY CUSTOM FIT, FULL BODY, RESIN/FIBERGLASS :SK: ARMOR. And before you jump to conclusions, it's not me! I'll let him reveal himself if he so chooses.

James Perkins, the same guy behind all the lovely lifesize Berserk helmets that are STILL AVAILABLE (well the Berserker one is sold out, but the Femto and the Skullknight helmets are still for sale!), has been steadily working on this masterpiece this past year. You can check out photos and work-in-progress shots in THIS THREAD in the Creation Station forum.

However, when he finishes the costume, he will be selling a limited quantity of the SKULLKNIGHT SHIELD AND SWORD. That's what this thread is all about!!!

Just like his helmets, he's curious to know how many would be interested in partaking in this wonderful project! I, for one, am definitely getting one!!! I absolutely love James' work and his attention to detail is always outstanding. His likeness of Skullknight's head is already beyond my wildest fantasies, I'm so happy to now be able to put his sword and shield next to him. Anyhoo! If y'all are interested, please reply to the thread and voice your thoughts! Thanks =).

Finally, here are some teaser shots down below. For many many more photos of the entire costume, you can view a full web gallery here: https://picasaweb.google.com/berserkstatues/SkullknightCostume#

[And seriously, y'all need to jump on the Skullknight helmet that James so brilliantly created. That replica right there is like the king of all replicas, hands down!!!]

100_3144.JPG

100_3379.JPG

100_3380.JPG

100_3425.JPG

100_3430.JPG

100_3450.JPG

100_3437.JPG

100_3447.JPG

100_3451.JPG

sk%252520sword%2525202.JPG

sword%252520b.JPG

turkitage

ターク
Derek... Tell James to stop taking my money :puck:

Side note: I can't believe James is still making this stuff for us. This is truly amazing.

Damn man! And I was so committed to scaling back my Berserk budget this year!

Definitely interested here but price will determine whether it's a yes or no. Regardless I'm sure it'll be another amazing piece. Thank you James!

HOLY MOLY IT'S DONE and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

SK'ers, James has completed another Berserk masterpiece!!! He has really poured his soul into all these amazing life size Berserk replicas. We truly are lucky to have such a talented soul making Berserk collectibles for us that aren't available anywhere else. So if you're interested in one, please holla at me or James directly (many of you probably know his info by now). Don't let such great talent go to waste, or worse yet, slip through our fingers!

[Pricing/Details up in first post]

100_3497_800.jpg

X

Xem

DirectDK said:

Yes, yes I do. I need a Dragonslayer made by James sitting in the corner of my room. NOW. hehehe

Top Bottom