Wow, it's been a long time SK.net

I feel kind of weird, it's been so long since the last time I logged into the site, about 2 and a half years, I don't even use this password anymore!
I was not an active member, I just read topic after topic and barely posted 5 times.

It's been a long time since I read a single volume of Berserk, and I have been reading the recent episodes as they are released but sincerely I just do it to see what's going on, I haven't had the time because of school or I haven't reserved time to read and understand the whole thing that I actually forgot lots of details of the story, and I don't want it to be like this anymore, since I began reading Berserk, manga hasn't been the same. I remember the enthusiasm I had when finished watching the anime and wanting to know more and saving money to buy the DH volumes so I could read it like it should be, and oh waiting for them to get to me (I'm from Mexico and they don't sell it here, so I had to wait to save enough to buy several volumes at once with a couple of friends and then waiting for them to ship)... oh I miss those days.

The point is I wanted to ask if re-reading the whole series and going through the encyclopedia is enough for me to catch up to it and remember all those great details that make Berserk the great manga it is?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Alex, long time no see. I'm not sure what is it exactly that you're asking, but certainly re-reading the whole series will be a big help when it comes to understanding all the details of the story. And if there are things you're stuck on and just can't figure out you can always look for answers on the forum (either in old threads or by making a new one).

Uhmm sorry if I didn't make myself clear, I haven't practiced my english either heh.
It's that I took the Aazealh's Educational Test and failed horribly (6%) and most of the question I knew them before, and I used to participate in discussion in other forums and want to do it again, and I believe this is the best site to go to when looking for Berserk related discussion, so here I am.

Failing your test motivated me re-reading Berserk :ganishka: Thanks, man! Also thanks for your answer.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
alex333x said:
Failing your test motivated me re-reading Berserk :ganishka: Thanks, man! Also thanks for your answer.

Hehehe you're welcome, and it's mission accomplished if my test prompted you to re-read the series. :guts:

The test can be a bit tricky, but with enough perseverance it's not that bad.

Top Bottom