Happy Birtherk

Hello guys.

4 months ago, my friends made me a Berserk Birthday. Too bad there was some leak in the organisation and it was no surprise concerning the theme (one week before my birthday, my swords and Beherit necklace missing from their place, what a mistake to take them so early ;))

Anyway there was some nice efforts and I thought I could show you some pics.

One of them took the time to build a SK armor.

196961_1972956606581_1323001846_2371507_2474473_n.jpg

Well, ok, it's not really the same kind of work than this =D but it's pretty cool for a one-use cosplay.

Some more pics coming later.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
My Berserk themed birthday

Vinsssounet said:
This is perfectly amazing.

4 months ago, my friends made me a Berserk Birthday and one of them took the time to build a SK armor.

You must have the best friends ever for them to throw you a berserk themed birthday. I had to giggle at the costume, that collar doesn't look very comfortable!

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh

it looks like a neck brace painted black :ganishka: nice effort tho

Aphasia said:
You must have the best friends ever for them to throw you a berserk themed birthday. I had to giggle at the costume, that collar doesn't look very comfortable!

Yeah, that was pretty awesome, yet very chaotic and quite anachronic with normal Berserk timeline =D
In résumé, I incarnated Guts, fought some insane monsters, met with Griffith and almost killed him which lead it to become Femto, fought Ganishka riding Zodd and get myself almost killed by him. And I had to choose between killing my friends (Schierke, Isidro, Casca, Serpico) or die. Of course, I sacrified them and became myself a God Hand (oh, they were only 3 before me so it's ok, Ubik & Conrad couldn't be there in time !).

But we're no longer in the subject of this thread, so I might as well start a new one just to show you some pics and especially the Zodd face a friend made for the occasion. Really, really good work ! See ya then ;)

edit : I see some moderator made the thread for me ! I'll try to post some pics later in the day so this topics looks less useless than currently

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: My Berserk themed birthday

Sounds fun, although...

Vinsssounet said:
And I had to choose between killing my friends (Schierke, Isidro, Casca, Serpico) and die. Of course, I sacrified them and became myself a God Hand

These friends of yours should be ashamed of this scenario. :femto:

Vinsssounet said:
edit : I see some moderator made the thread for me !

Yeah I spared you the trouble. :slan:

Yeah I waited a few days before criticizing their original story ;)

So here comes some pics.
Don't get me wrong, I share this just for fun ; some of these costumes could be nominated for the Worst Cosplays MTV Awards ;)

party.jpg

Here is my little party. I'm pretty sure you'll recognize everyone, except maybe Isidro hiding in the corner. Yes, Evarella took human size, don't know what she ate for that.
Unfortunately, they... forgot my Guts costume. Oh, they prepared one. They just forgot to take it. So here comes a Guts with no hairs and weird outfits.

kelpi.jpg
zoddbeer.jpg

Here comes my first opponent. Yeah, it's a Kelpie. And some weirdly-looking-like-Zodd beer.

zombite.jpg

My favourite foe during this evening =D This is just so Berserk in all point of view.

godhands.jpg

Well, this is my Occultation Ceremony. In addition of watching my friends being eaten and abused by awes...ful monsters, I had to eat the things I hate the most. This would be espresso, strawberries, and some surströmming. Surströmming is the WORST food ever, it's some 2 years old rotten fish sealed in a canbox that some crazy Swedish people like to eat.

everyone.jpg

Here's the all crew. You can see Zodd and Lady Farnese here, as well as Ganishka but it's normal you don't recognize him, he looks like nothing. :ganishka:

voidmask.jpg

And last but not least, a very awesome Void mask. So, yes, Void passed the entire game totally blind. He's actually looking nowhere but the right place in most photos ^^
Too bad my buddy had no time to make the brain, yet it was on his original plan.

So I hope all this made you laugh :ubik:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha, looks like one hell of a party. Can't blame your friends for not going the extra mile. And Seaweed Ale? Man I wonder what that tastes like...

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That looks like one hell of a party. Love the Void mask, but I'm a little scared of that thing with all the penises coming out of its head. :magni:

I can almost make out Ganishka in that group photo! Too bad there aren't any better pictures of him, it looks like he strikes an imposing figure.

Oh there are better pictures of him, but as you'll see, he is indeed an impressive guy, but he's not wearing an impressive costume ^^

Fortunately he's the tallest guy in my entourage and his height was kinda enough to make him look like a serious threat ;)

ganishka.jpg

Top Bottom