Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast (Dark Forces 3)

The game's SP starts out slow, so I'm going to play more of it to see if it gets better.
The game's MP is really versatile, but it's plagued by cheesy bitches using the 'grip' force power.

The graphics are extremely nice, but that's a given since its the Q3:TA engine.
The collision detection is ass, though.

Pretty decent game all things considered. It's just the little things that get to me with it, thats all.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Cronus is just a whiny bitch that refuses to use the force in a MP game. Its all Im playing nowadays. One of my good friends has a server up a lot. However, the formula for MP gaming will get old pretty soon, Im already starting to feel the fun fading.

M

Marcus

Knowing the gamers for JK, new mods and maps are already being made.

CnC

Ad Oculos
well i'm addicted to it.  first part of the SP sucked, but the rest (once you get the lightsaber) becomes quite fun.
I like the multiplayer, its good too.

P.S i love the "grip" force power. just push 'em cronus and they'll let go

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
well i'm addicted to it.  first part of the SP sucked, but the rest (once you get the lightsaber) becomes quite fun.
I like the multiplayer, its good too.

P.S  i love the "grip" force power.  just push 'em cronus and they'll let go
You cheese master! Gah! I despise grippers! We will meet, saber to saber and you will taste pure energy! Either that or Ill push you off of Bespin  8) I play on "SLARGIT!" server, as MayorMcCheese. Lets meet up sometime!

CnC

Ad Oculos
oh no... don't get me wrong... i prefer a skilled saber battle to using grip any day... i just use grip to beat annoyances or people in the way of the people i'm after :)

as for your challenge... sure i'll look you up, just know i'm not gonna help find any body parts you're sure to lose.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
oh no... don't get me wrong... i prefer a skilled saber battle to using grip any day... i just use grip to beat annoyances or people in the way of the people i'm after :)

as for your challenge... sure i'll look you up, just know i'm not gonna help find any body parts you're sure to lose.
Excellent! I look forward to the duel.

CnC

Ad Oculos
you know the ip address? that would make finding it a bit easier  ;D

nm... found it (new to qtracker), only its full :D

M

Marcus

Just out of curiousity, anyone play Descent 3? Or Half-life (well the mods anyways)

M

Marcus

D3: no, but then again i didn't have a joystick.

HL: yes, plenty.  what were you looking for?

I'm not good at using a joystick and keyboard combo to play D3 thats why I use my mouse. Mucho easier! As for HL, just someone to play against that I know ;)

CnC

Ad Oculos
lost my HL cd ages ago and i've been too lazy to bootleg it from somewhere else. Countercrack is over-rated anyway

M

Marcus

rofl. Coutercrack? Nah, I play more Day of Defeat than CS.. I'm trying to get Max Payne tho that game is sweet. ;)

CnC

Ad Oculos
oh yea... max payne was bloody brilliant... however it had very little replay value.
I loved playing it the first 2-3 times... and the kung-fu mod was fun... but after that i had very little to do :)

M

Marcus

Have you played the old wargames? They were turned based, really small (8-10mbs), and fun as hell against the computer or people! Like the old Panzer General games and Pacific General. :)

Top Bottom