Guts Figma

CDWhN.jpg

Got him in today. Need to run out for the rest of the night so I can't really dissect this thing and take quality pics until later, but initial impressions are that he's a solid figure. Only knocks against it are the wash used on his angry face (it's a bit too much) and the material used for the cape. Hope those are less of an issue with Griffith.

turkitage

ターク
thedigitalsin said:
Got him in today. Need to run out for the rest of the night so I can't really dissect this thing and take quality pics until later, but initial impressions are that he's a solid figure. Only knocks against it are the wash used on his angry face (it's a bit too much) and the material used for the cape. Hope those are less of an issue with Griffith.

Nice picture! I got mine today too. This is actually a really good action figure. It's pretty detailed and they give you lots of hands, two heads, a stand and even a plastic bag to hold it all in!

The previous link to this did do this justice. Except for the alternate head, which I think looks MUCH better in person.

I agree, this is a pretty solid action figure.

6804574601_3c3c2883b8_z.jpg

6804581531_31f2efb506_z.jpg

6804582585_22423fe1a9_z.jpg

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
My grailfriend got me a Guts Figma for my birthday. It just now arrived and I gotta say, this is such a cool figure. I absolutely love it. I think I'll switch the faces each morning depending on how I feel when I wake up before I gotta go to work. Odds are Guts is going to be very angry a whole lot.

I have put off buying the Griffith figma for so long because he's the moviefied version. I think I might do the same with this Guts. The new Guts figma looks better than the Griffith to me, but having three Guts figmas is just to many. :sad:

I hope they do a Schierke or Casca next. Maybe a Mellennium Falcon Griffith?

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-6170

Preorder for Band of the Hawk Guts at AmiAmi is open, 2840Y @ the moment.

*Full disclosure I work at ThinkGeek*

We're going to carry the Figma Hawks Soldier Guts. Retail will be higher because we have to buy from an authorized distributor. (No grey importing direct from Japan) The money saved on shipping will even it out for people I hope. Coming in August.

Support this because I want to carry Berserk stuff ;)

Top Bottom