Berserk Saga Project News

Gobolatula said:
Look at the time on that screen.

Good observation! Although, if that really is timecode from the movie, lots of movies start timecode at the 01:00:00:00 mark, in which case the timecode in the picture doesn't mean much.

Man I can't wait for the new CM!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
http://twitpic.com/6m25g7

Look at the time on that screen.
Really, this isn't significant at all. It could mean anything. Those timecodes are normally still attached before the final editing process. If you want a hilarious example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OGSRT5s2W0

Also, what are they doing in there?
Unsure, but Clara said earlier that they're conducting interviews today, likely with the press. But later... she posted this picture: http://twitpic.com/6m2z13 with the three main cast members. So maybe that meeting is regarding dubbing work.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Clara's coverage of the ADR is online: http://www.berserkfilm.com/news/?p=135

And where are the guys who were complaining that the DS replica was too small?

S0917_2.jpg

I am curious about what her coverage says. The rough translations mention "10 year project". Does that mean it's been 10 years since the last anime project? (despite being closer to 15) or are they suggesting they expect this project to go on for 10 years?

X

Xem

I didn't think about it before, but if they are to achieve their goal and adapt the entire series faithfully the VA for Guts has his work cut out for him over the next decade or so. Casca and Griffith's VA's are really only bogged down during the Golden Age movies, but Guts is consistent throughout. The scope of the project must be pretty intimidating.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Deci said:
I didn't think about it before, but if they are to achieve their goal and adapt the entire series faithfully the VA for Guts has his work cut out for him over the next decade or so. Casca and Griffith's VA's are really only bogged down during the Golden Age movies, but Guts is consistent throughout. The scope of the project must be pretty intimidating.
I always wondered what Femto's voice sounds like. I mean, in full-on God Hand demon form. Obviously, it's something different than Griffith's human voice.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The new CM will air this week on TV. It only contains never-seen-before footage apparently. It'll have two different patterns (「キス ・キス 」 & 「それどころじゃねえ」). We'll get more info later.

Fantastic, thanks for the updates Aaz. It's the week a lot of us have been looking forward to with a new episode, volume and trailer. I can't wait :serpico:

Aazealh said:
The new CM will air this week on TV. It only contains never-seen-before footage apparently. It'll have two different patterns (「キス ・キス 」 & 「それどころじゃねえ」). We'll get more info later.

I don't want to be greedy, but I hope it's longer than 15 seconds!!! And I hope we hear a different song than the one in the first 5 CMs. Can't wait!

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I hope we get a full fledged trailer featuring Susumu Hirasawa's main theme to Berserk soon! altough i doubt it will be this upcoming trailer since it sounds like susumu just jumped on the project. (unless he was secretly working on it.)

The berserk_project twitter has been tweeting lots of stuff. Looks like we will start seeing trailers tonight and for the next few days! Edit: Oops, I misread a little, it looks like when they said Sept 22nd 24:00, it means Sept 23rd 0:00, meaning it won't air til tomorrow morning for us (11am EST). I can't tell if it'll be the same trailer each night, or new ones each time (like the first 5 CMs).

berserk_project ベルセルク公式ツイッター
今回のCMでは、ガッツ・グリフィス・キャスカの声が初登場!! 声優名の発表されていないシャルロットも登場です!! 喋ってる台詞は、映画の中のセリフではなく、CM用のセリフを録らせていただきました。
2 hours ago

berserk_project ベルセルク公式ツイッター
[拡散希望]ベルセルク35巻のTVCMの放送日と放送局です。スタートは9月22日の24:00~27:00の間で、5日間ぐらい連続で、大体日に4~5本かかります。放送局はフジテレビ・東海テレビ・読売テレビ。WEBでは、23日の11:00より公式サイトでアップします。(続く)

Roughly translated to:
Berserk official Twitter berserk_project
[Wish Diffusion] The station broadcast day TVCM Berserk volume 35. Start between 24:00 - 27:00 on September 22, about five days in a row, this will take about 4-5 days. Tokai TV broadcaster Fuji Television Yomiuri TV. In the WEB, the official website up at 11:00 on Friday.
The CM of this, the first appearance of the Guts Griffith Kyasuka voice! ! Introducing Charlotte is not even announced the name of the actor! ! Words I speak, not in the movie dialogue, we have recorded these words for the CM.

And a teaser image!
v_m.jpg

Walter said:
cm6preview2.jpg

Like Clara hinted at before, one of the CMs will show off the waterfall scene. Very nice!

HNNNGYAHHHHHHH! THE SCREEN SHOT AND COVER TO VOLUME 36 MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL! :badbone: (Seriously, that would make one sweet poster).

My God, I am stoked for this!

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Those new shots look really good, the artwork for Casca looks really nice.

Most importantly, am I right in saying that it looks like Guts is wearing the correct wardrobe in that shot? I can't completely tell, but I think he is, in which case I am extremely relieved.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:

I can hear her yell "kisama no seida" already. :iva:

DarkDragoon said:
Most importantly, am I right in saying that it looks like Guts is wearing the correct wardrobe in that shot?

Seems so, but it's hard to tell with all the text in front of it.

Top Bottom