Berserk Saga Project News

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The wraparound advertisement on volume 36 will feature images of the upcoming film, including the King and Charlotte: http://twitpic.com/6ol1m1

Walter said:
The wraparound advertisement on volume 36 will feature images of the upcoming film, including the King and Charlotte: http://twitpic.com/6ol1m1

OOoooh nice! Charlotte actually looks pretty purdy! I'm diggin those shots!

Aphasia said:
It's a great time to be a Berserk fan.

Hell yeah it is! :guts:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
These images look great.

Though, was Casca wearing her helmet during the IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT scene? Not a big deal to me, 'cause that face is really expressive and well drawn in that new animation shot.

Gobolatula said:
Though, was Casca wearing her helmet during the IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT scene? Not a big deal to me, 'cause that face is really expressive and well drawn in that new animation shot.

Nope she wasn't wearing her helmet in this scene in the manga. But looks like they captured the mood of that scene anyways.
The second last picture, does anyone know from where it is? Looks like the field before the eclipse, but i'm not sure.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
First film picture of our favorite pony-tail wearing emo kid! :judo: http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2053738.jpg

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Well the new images look stunning..! Can't wait to see a fully fledged 1 or 2 minutes HD trailer with Susumu's theme song pumping at max volume :beast:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sammoniac said:
Can't wait to see a fully fledged 1 or 2 minutes HD trailer with Susumu's theme song pumping at max volume :beast:

Well unfortunately for you, the new CMs' music won't be from Hirasawa Susumu or Sagisu Shirô.

Well it should have aired in Japan already!!! Still no rips have popped up on the internet yet. However, at 10pm EST TODAY, it will be on the younganimal and berserkfilm website! So 8 more hours folks. 8 more hours!!!

DirectDK said:
Well it should have aired in Japan already!!! Still no rips have popped up on the internet yet. However, at 10pm EST TODAY, it will be on the younganimal and berserkfilm website! So 8 more hours folks. 8 more hours!!!

Give it time and have faith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
I don't think it's aired yet? According to berserk_project's latest tweet, it doesn't air until 11 am over there, so 7.5 more hours.

ありがとうございます。かっこいいんです!! RT @aya_jigenn: やばい! かっこいい! @berserk_project: ベルセルクのTVCMは、明日の11:00より、ベルセルク映画公式サイトでも公開します。よろしくお願いします!! berserkfilm.com

Walter said:
I don't think it's aired yet? According to berserk_project's latest tweet, it doesn't air until 11 am over there, so 7.5 more hours.

Hey Walt. No, I do believe it has aired already. That tweet you quoted is saying that it will be on the official website at 11am over there (which is 10pm here in the US, EST, so 7.5 hours from now), but previous tweets have mentioned it will air at midnight on the 22nd (which was several hours ago).

berserk_project ベルセルク公式ツイッター
昨日の情報と重複しますがもう一度。ベルセルク35巻のCMの放送日と放送局です。スタートは9月22日の24:00~27:00の間で、5日間ぐらい連続で、大体日に4~5本かかります。放送局はフジテレビ・東海テレビ・読売テレビ。WEBでは、23日の11:00より公式サイトでアップ。
15 hours ago

Anyways, it's confusing, with google translate. I can't be sure either way. Anyways, whatever it may be, gratification will arrive shortly!!! :guts:

NightCrawler said:
What's with all the frowning lips? :ganishka:
That still of Guts isn't very flattering! The rest looks cool obviously ^_^

Oh noez, I'll be out for dinner when those early CM rips surface *bangs office keyboard*. Can't wait!

DirectDK said:
Hey Walt. No, I do believe it has aired already. That tweet you quoted is saying that it will be on the official website at 11am over there (which is 10pm here in the US, EST, so 7.5 hours from now), but previous tweets have mentioned it will air at midnight on the 22nd (which was several hours ago).

That's how I read it too. Between "24:00 (midnight) and 27:00 (I assume this is 3am)"?

THEY ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Kiss"
This one is pretty cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF2GaxlyNvk

"Special"
THIS ONE ROCKS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POaFuuuwgV4

- Guts's voice in "Special" sounds pretty good to me. I'm happy with it thus far! :guts:
- Casca's voice in "Special" also sounds pretty good. Has decent presence. Not too high or whiny. She sounded a bit weird in the "Kiss" commercial though, but maybe because the editing made it so abrupt, and that is a pretty emotional scene right there...
- Charlotte's voice is annoying as heck, but well, I guess it's kinda fitting. =P

I love the swing Guts takes when he jumps into the air at 10 seconds. The double action with Guts/Griffith during the Zodd fight also looks promising. That was one of my fav eps in the first anime, looks like it's still gonna be pretty awesome in the new one!

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Goddamn this is cool :carcus:

The voices are refreshing! I also can't help but love the CG parts. It would be cool to have a montage with all the footage we've seen so far. Griffith, maybe you can give it a go? You got good skills in that department :slan:

Top Bottom