Berserk Saga Project News

Griffith said:
Perhaps strangest of all though, why does the central focus of the poster appear to be a 300 foot tall Casca in a gown? :???:

Because then girls will want to see it! Cha-ching! Pure marketing GENIUS.

:schierke:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
While I think this poster has its fair share of problems, it's a lot better than the poster for the first film. It's nice to see Guts looking normal, especially since he's the MAIN CHARACTER! :mozgus:

I suppose the are attempting to do what Jak and Daxter did for their 3 box covers? With each new game Jak's expression gets angrier and angrier.

I think the cover art for volume 11 could make the basis for an awesome third movie poster. The mix of characters isn't photoshopped; it's built in to the art. It looks really cool.

517YZSV9PWL._SS500_.jpg

It would be nice if film posters tried to be art, not just attention grabbing announcements.

Am I just REALLY late to the party in noticing this? When did they put post-eclipse Casca and Puck into the "about the movie" section on the official site?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
JezzaX said:
Am I just REALLY late to the party in noticing this? When did they put post-eclipse Casca and Puck into the "about the movie" section on the official site?
They may have added those pictures recently, but we've seen them before--long ago. Still, nice to know they're official :guts:

Aazealh said:
You can be 99% sure it'll focus on the Eclipse.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get something very similar to the cover of volume 13, at least this supports my theory about he emotions on Guts face per movie poster.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
SrCraneo said:
New Trailer's up!
http://special.movies.yahoo.co.jp/detail/20120319078324/
Thanks for the link. That site is getting hammered right now.

Wow, includes many scenes. It does not just end with the duel. It shows Griffith seducing Charlotte, the King whipping Griffith, the Beherit falling down into the sewer. So this goes into late volume 9. It could end around there, I imagine.

trailer2-1.jpg

trailer2-2.jpg

trailer2-3.jpg

trailer2-3a.jpg

trailer2-3b.jpg

trailer2-4.jpg

trailer2-5.jpg

trailer2-6.jpg

trailer2-7.jpg

trailer2-8.jpg

trailer2-9a.jpg

trailer2-9b.jpg

trailer2-9c.jpg

trailer2-10.jpg

trailer2-11.jpg

Love the above shot. Looks great in motion. I really like the music in this one--the stuff that plays before Aria. Wonder if that's in the movie, or just trailer hype.

Also, the official Berserk Film site changed as well: http://www.berserkfilm.com/index.php It should have the new trailer up by tomorrow, I imagine.

Thanks for the link SrCraneo! And thanks for the screengrabs Walter! I had to watch that trailer 3 times to fully soak it all in. Everything look fantastic to me!!! And seriously, that section of Aria always gets my blood pumping! Crazy how far in this 2nd movie will go. Seems like a whooooole lot to cover, BUT, if it helps leave more time for the 3rd movie to flesh out the last part of the Golden Age, then I think it's the better decision (aside from just longer movies of course, hehe). Gotta say, that Griffith/Charlotte scene looked pretty steamy, and the King scene looked bananas! I can't wait for this!!! But um, first things first, 5/23, I can watch the first movie! Then probably by September, I can watch the second!!! :serpico:

Hmm, I'm actually digging the way this looks. Did the CGI look this good before? In any case, it looks good now. :guts:

Th3Branded0ne said:
and Guts still has that feather around too.

Hahaha, what a weird quirk by the developers. =) Long live the feather!

This trailer definitely looks much better to me, no awkward CGI like the first one had. I am excited to see this one, especially the hundred-man-slayer scene. I just wish I could be in Japan to see it the day it hits theaters :/

I Don't think anyone has posted this yet, a full version of Aria, the only song done by Hirasawa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrOliVhbBo8

For some reason they left it out of the OST (maybe to sell more copies of the following movies by having it in it?)

Damn does it sound epic.

wow trailer at least looks awesome,and gives pretty nice,darker,more mature vibe...though i dont really care about that cgi at all,that scene at 1:20 looked a bit yuck...

Lukis said:
wow trailer at least looks awesome,and gives pretty nice,darker,more mature vibe...though i dont really care about that cgi at all,that scene at 1:20 looked a bit yuck...

The scene of Griffith in the ballroom? I wouldn't say "yuck" is the right term...it looks fine to me :/

Thank you this link SrCraneo and thanks for those screenshots Walter. I really enjoyed this trailer, i liked the music that they used too. I couldn't watch it all, it gets stuck at the middle i'm going to try watching it again later.

The screen grabs look nice. I'll have to wait until I finish work or someone uploads it to YouTube before I can watch it though. It looks like this could end with Guts departure and Griffiths capture from those stills.

EDIT: Scratch that, I've had a chance to watch it without sound. We can see Griffith being tortued and the beherit floating away, so it may even go beyond that. It does look improved from the first film, the battle scenes look awesome!

Thanks for the link SrCraneo and thanks for the screenshots Walter! The trailer looks awesome with so much going on in it. I think the CGI looks awesome guess they refined it for the next two movies. CAN"T WAAIIIT!!

P.S: First post guys so hi SK.net! :badbone:

Top Bottom