Berserk Saga Project News

Oh well finally pre-ordered blu-ray,and its only month away ^^ yay..i am sure when movie will premiere in russia in 3 days,there will be bunch of camrips later :ganishka:

Russian fans now have their own Berserk Film website, which contains cinema release schedule for Russia's cities

www.berserkfilm.ru

According to it the first time Berserk film will be shown with subtitles is on 26th of April, then starting from 29th of April it will be shown fully dubbed. The schedule is not full and about to be updated soon
No news about Ukraine yet

voodoo_sh said:
Russian fans now have their own Berserk Film website, which contains cinema release schedule for Russia's cities

www.berserkfilm.ru

According to it the first time Berserk film will be shown with subtitles is on 26th of April, then starting from 29th of April it will be shown fully dubbed. The schedule is not full and about to be updated soon
No news about Ukraine yet

Lucky bastards :puck:

I'm envious

It's coming up as 'under construction' for me. As Lukis said, we should probably see some can rips online. It's going to be tough to avoid those until the home release :-/

I am wondering if Reanimedia will be able to screen it in Baltic states too like in my country(Latvia) since they are releasing anime dvds here.Though yeah,i suggest evade camrips if they show up :ganishka:
531051_429957883687567_410706485612707_1960819_1650262440_n.jpg

More news in Official Berserk FB and animenewsnetwork, 1st movie will be shown in France, in Annecy festival (Worlds largest animation festival) in Feature Film category of June 4-9 event.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Lukis said:
More news in Official Berserk FB and animenewsnetwork, 1st movie will be shown in France, in Annecy festival (Worlds largest animation festival) in Feature Film category of June 4-9 event.
Here are the details for that, if anyone is interested: http://www.annecy.org/news:a341

Berserk is listed as "out of competition."

Very happy for you guys that will watch the movie in the big screen. I personally won't even consider watching the movie as a camrip and will wait for my BD copy.

Today was a premiere of Berserk: Egg of Kings in Moscow.

The movie was shown in the cinema with subtitles, and there was like 30 to 40 people, maybe more. I wasnt there for myself but the guy who posted his opinion said that overall the movie was very good. As we all know it has some minor flaws with 3D, but not often and you forget about them momentarily. Epic music, epic story, good and colorful graphics, motion and battle movements etc.. He gave big credit to 4C for creating it

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
voodoo_sh said:
Today was a premiere of Berserk: Egg of Kings in Moscow.

Lucky... :puck:

voodoo_sh said:
I wasnt there for myself but the guy who posted his opinion said that overall the movie was very good. As we all know it has some minor flaws with 3D, but not often and you forget about them momentarily. Epic music, epic story, good and colorful graphics, motion and battle movements etc.. He gave big credit to 4C for creating it

Nice! It's good to continue to hear positive reviews. I wish the crowds going to see it were a bit larger, but I suppose that's to be expected.

Thanks JezzaX for the screenshots. They really look fantastic. I'm quiet happy with the quality shown in those screenshots. Also happy about the feedback from the screening in russia. Can't wait... :guts:

I just added another one to the beginning of my post, that I forgot to add first time around, of a young Casca. I think they're trying to play this film as being quite Casca centric, being that she's the prime view in the film poster and there's a lot of character development for her in the scenes for this one.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
It's certainly going to be a beautiful looking film. Thanks for posting those screenshots, JezzaX!

jackalj said:
where is that last screenshot taking place???

You can see a tent in the background, so like JezzaX said, I think it's right before Guts' duel with Griffith. Speaking of which, I'm still pissed that he's wearing the wrong armor and using the same sword. Even though I don't think it's likely, it's making me nervous about his duel with Boscone.

Rhombaad said:
It's certainly going to be a beautiful looking film. Thanks for posting those screenshots, JezzaX!

You can see a tent in the background, so like JezzaX said, I think it's right before Guts' duel with Griffith. Speaking of which, I'm still pissed that he's wearing the wrong armor and using the same sword. Even though I don't think it's likely, it's making me nervous about his duel with Boscone.

You're welcome guys, always happy to share.

Like you, I'm still concerned about how they're going to do Guts' battle with Boscone. What footage we've seen of the battle at Doldrey so far looks really nice, I'd hate for it to be spoilt with an underwhelming and inaccurate scene lacking Zodd's intervention. The moment Zodd throws in his sword is just brilliant, I would hate for it to be removed.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
JezzaX said:
You're welcome guys, always happy to share.

Like you, I'm still concerned about how they're going to do Guts' battle with Boscone. What footage we've seen of the battle at Doldrey so far looks really nice, I'd hate for it to be spoilt with an underwhelming and inaccurate scene lacking Zodd's intervention. The moment Zodd throws in his sword is just brilliant, I would hate for it to be removed.
Well when it comes out here in Japan, I am sure myself and/or Starkodomo will let everyone know the juicy details... :beast:

June 23rd cant get here soon enough. :judo:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well when it comes out here in Japan, I am sure myself and/or Starkodomo will let everyone know the juicy details... :beast:

June 23rd cant get here soon enough. :judo:

I look forward to hearing your review :serpico: But spare a thought for those of us who have still yet to see Egg of the King, it's been nearly 3 months since the film was released in Japan and we're still waiting for a full viewing :judo:

Wow, those screenshots are great! Thanks!
All of them look just so good :guts: No off faces, poses or anything...

I especially like this one:

JezzaX said:

because it seems to me that the CG developed a lot. You can't see a big difference between the CG armor and the drawn face - maybe, almost drawn? Because it seems to me, that the head itself is CG, but the face was drawn with hand.

But I'm actually also a bit disappointed, I was hoping for a shot of Foss... I'm still worried about what will they do with the story, if they alter it like this :magni:

Gill said:
Wow, those screenshots are great! Thanks!
All of them look just so good :guts: No off faces, poses or anything...

I especially like this one:

because it seems to me that the CG developed a lot. You can't see a big difference between the CG armor and the drawn face - maybe, almost drawn? Because it seems to me, that the head itself is CG, but the face was drawn with hand.

But I'm actually also a bit disappointed, I was hoping for a shot of Foss... I'm still worried about what will they do with the story, if they alter it like this :magni:

Yeah, the merge of CG and hand drawn artwork looks a little better in these pictures, hopefully it will still be that way when seen in high definition, since the pictures aren't exactly the highest quality.

And much like the other changes, it's still a worry not seeing Foss, the fact he's still not on the official character page doesn't bode well, but then neither is the queen and we've seen her in at least one production still. We'll just have to wait until we get some reviews after June 23rd

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gill said:
You can't see a big difference between the CG armor and the drawn face - maybe, almost drawn? Because it seems to me, that the head itself is CG, but the face was drawn with hand.
The CG only generally looks out of place when it's in motion. Still shots are okay.

Top Bottom