Berserk Saga Project News

SuperVegetto said:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPXV-71219

External bonus? I only saw that now and not a few days ago, and I pre ordered my copy less than a month ago, am I getting those ballpoint pens?

Valid question--I would hope so. I am assuming they are bundled as part of the First Press 'Limited Edition' features--so I would guess that everyone who is receiving the 'Limited Edition' is also getting those. (If not, I'm not even sure how to cancel my order and re-order it; in fact, I don't even think I can at this point.)

Amazon JP says the Blu Ray for Golden Age I is Region A (Region A: North and South America, Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan) while CD Japan says Region Free. Just a heads up, I don't know which is true.

frankencowx said:
Amazon JP says the Blu Ray for Golden Age I is Region A (Region A: North and South America, Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan) while CD Japan says Region Free. Just a heads up, I don't know which is true.

Well spotted. Does anyone know how to make a PS3 region free for Blu Rays in the worst case scenario?

JezzaX said:
Well spotted. Does anyone know how to make a PS3 region free for Blu Rays in the worst case scenario?
PS3 region cant be changed ;_; ,only way is that you will have to copy bd of berserk..hope i will get those pens :ganishka:

Maybe the ones sold in Amazon are different from the ones sold in Cd Japan?
I mean they cannot simply make such a mistake. People are supposed to watch the blu ray, and if it says region free when it's not, who's fault will it be?

Lukis said:
PS3 region cant be changed ;_; ,only way is that you will have to copy bd of berserk..hope i will get those pens :ganishka:

Hmm, that's a bit of a pig, I'll have to work something out I guess. But saying that, I'm sure I saw one of the official sites list it as region free. Is the old 97 series blu ray region free?

JezzaX said:
Hmm, that's a bit of a pig, I'll have to work something out I guess. But saying that, I'm sure I saw one of the official sites list it as region free. Is the old 97 series blu ray region free?
Yeah I checked BD box 97 series and its Region Free

I saw those pens a while back in a japanese commercial site and I was like "Ohh man those will be extremely hard to get" and thought they are exclusively for that particular website. I'm glad that "we" will get those bonus pens :guts:
10 freaking days for the BD and DVD release. WHO'S EXCITED!!!

Dragonfly said:
I saw those pens a while back in a japanese commercial site and I was like "Ohh man those will be extremely hard to get" and thought they are exclusively for that particular website. I'm glad that "we" will get those bonus pens :guts:
10 freaking days for the BD and DVD release. WHO'S EXCITED!!!

I'm so excited about getting my copy and having the opportunity to have a Q&A with the dubbing director and UK distributor at the end of the month too :serpico:

For the french people here :)

Exclusif ! Le premier film de Berserk arrive en DVD à quelques jours d'intervalle de sa sortie au Japon ! Voici le visuel de cette Édition Limitée !! Sortie Fin Mai

Exclusive! The first film Berserk arrives on DVD a few days apart from its release in Japan! Here's the video of this Limited Edition! Output end of May (google translator)

538743_424688477550138_120505991301723_1533052_1841960896_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=424688477550138&set=a.140575952628060.20685.120505991301723&type=1

Nildin said:
For the french people here :)

Exclusif ! Le premier film de Berserk arrive en DVD à quelques jours d'intervalle de sa sortie au Japon ! Voici le visuel de cette Édition Limitée !! Sortie Fin Mai

Exclusive! The first film Berserk arrives on DVD a few days apart from its release in Japan! Here's the video of this Limited Edition! Output end of May (google translator)

You lucky people! Shame about the box art

Nildin said:

Google Translator's getting close; it might produce its first completely logical sentence before 2015.

Regarding the news, Congratulations to France!

Hey mans I've recently read that Berserk trilogy was in development for 3 years(!) already... Because they wanted to produce all 3 in a row in 2012...
And that source stated that 3rd film has much better 3D than 1st one. I dont know where he took that information
What do you guys think - is it true ?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
voodoo_sh said:
Hey mans I've recently read that Berserk trilogy was in development for 3 years(!) already...
Why is that surprising? Read the first post of this thread. The first leaks for this project came in 2009, and as I recall, they'd pitched Miura the project in 2008.

Because they wanted to produce all 3 in a row in 2012...
Actually, the producer said in one of the dozens of interviews they've done now that the original plan was for one movie, not three.

And that source stated that 3rd film has much better 3D than 1st one. I dont know where he took that information
What do you guys think - is it true ?
That sounds exactly like the right kind of thing to say about a follow-up movie after all the bad reviews the 3D CG got in the first movie. But not necessarily true, of course :carcus:

Again though guys, let me reiterate--I don't think it's the hair color, beard color, or even the 3D-CG that are going to make this adaptation awkward and uncomfortable. It's the cuts and the direction.

I think they cut out Guts childhood because of the ass rape :ganishka:
Anyway I hope they will not change the scene where Zodd throws his sword to help Guts in 2nd movie
Is there any hope a new trailer for 2nd movie will be released, 5 mins long, like they did for 1st movie ?
And seiyu interviews for movie 2 as they did for movie 1 ?

voodoo_sh said:
I think they cut out Guts childhood because of the ass rape :ganishka:
Anyway I hope they will not change the scene where Zodd throws his sword to help Guts in 2nd movie
Is there any hope a new trailer for 2nd movie will be released, 5 mins long, like they did for 1st movie ?
And seiyu interviews for movie 2 as they did for movie 1 ?
That wasnt railer,it was promo also yeah,just noticed how Zodd Was almost completely covered by logo :guts:

SuperVegetto said:
Which movie? First one? Wasn't it like 5 seconds? At least that's what I saw people saying. Anyway glad it is!

Quoting someone who has the seen the film in it's entirety.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Guts childhood and some of the smaller battles were shortened to small 5 second quips.

Top Bottom