Casualties of a Berserk Adaptation

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
Well at some point something has to make it in. Right? :schnoz:

:ganishka:

Gobolatula said:
Come on... They wouldn't... . . . . . . ...right...?

Don't be surprised, I wouldn't be. Actually, let me rephrase, I would be surprised, pleasantly, if Guts' childhood makes it uncut. :sad:

I hope that they include Wyald and the Black Dog Knights. Specifically, I want to see the part where Guts and Pippin do the "Power tag Team" or whatever they called it when they were being pursued.

Those were some of Pippin's finest moments and really showcased his true strength and value as a hawk (other than the times when he saved Rickert in the Doldrey war, and obviously saved Casca before his death...and oh yeah, warned all the hawks of the Arrow ambush from the Midland army).

Not to mention, seeing Guts cut Wyald down and have Zodd gore him will be fun too!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts_100 said:
Those were some of Pippin's finest moments and really showcased his true strength and value as a hawk (other than the times when he saved Rickert in the Doldrey war, and obviously saved Casca before his death...and oh yeah, warned all the hawks of the Arrow ambush from the Midland army).

Griffith's rescue mission shows a lot of cool Pippin moments in general, like in the tunnel for example. He's always been my favorite among the deceased lieutenants of the Band of the Falcon.

He's probably my favorite of the deceased as well (Judeau being very close). The tunnel part is cool when they fight those sick creatures.

I forget, but I think Griffith signals Pippin to either smash the ceiling to create sparks so that they can see and kill the enemy, or something like that. Guess it's time to re-read the manga. (I've read 1-17 once, and 1-34 once...so I've already hit that episode twice...not enough to remember all the details I guess).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts_100 said:
The tunnel part is cool when they fight those sick creatures.

Hahaha, those guys are human you know, they've just got unusual bodies and abilities. :slan:

Guts_100 said:
I forget, but I think Griffith signals Pippin to either smash the ceiling to create sparks so that they can see and kill the enemy, or something like that.

The final member of the Bakiraka team sent after them by the king is a woman who disperses black powder and then ignites it, setting the entire conduit on fire. Griffith signals Pippin that the ceiling is weak, and thanks to his knowledge of mines and mining operations Pippin quickly reacts by creating an opening that sucks the fire out, sparing their lives.

Oh that's right! Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Yeah, I remember they duck down after and the fire escapes upward following the air. Awesome part!

PS, if those 'creatures' are human, that's pretty twisted man...then again, I'd expect nothing less from Miura. I guess some of Mozgus' minion's were also human....and they looked just as freaky.

Mozgus would be pretty cool to have in the Anime as well. His disciple form would be pretty amazing to see! I guess that will have to wait until after the 3 Golden Age films...pending on their success anyway.

I'd assume that the Black Swordsman Arc woud come next, followed by the Conviction Arc?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts_100 said:
PS, if those 'creatures' are human, that's pretty twisted man...then again, I'd expect nothing less from Miura.

They're not that bad really... I think you should re-read that part again like you said.

Guts_100 said:
I guess some of Mozgus' minion's were also human....and they looked just as freaky.

Of course they were (all of them), as was Mozgus himself until they were all stung by the Beherit-apostle and transformed into real monsters.

Guts_100 said:
I'd assume that the Black Swordsman Arc woud come next, followed by the Conviction Arc?

Who knows. Hopefully we'll get everything.

Aazealh said:
They're not that bad really... I think you should re-read that part again like you said.

Good call man, will do.

Like you said, hopefully we get all of the manga incorporated into the anime.

Thanks for the discussion :serpico:

Top Bottom