Artwork from the coming movie

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
...I don't see Griffith's Kama Sutra in there..

Seriously though, folks. That looks nice. Where's that Griffith night shot from? When he's with Charlotte?

Gobolatula said:
Where's that Griffith night shot from? When he's with Charlotte?
Rhombaad said:
That's my guess.

Yet the outfit that Griffith is wearing in that shot hardly looks anything like the one he wears in the episode where he deflowers Charlotte. Not to mention the heavily forested w/no buildings nearby background, which does not particularly fit the surroundings of the royal palace in the Wyndham city. I think this looks more like some filler scene.
But then again, this is Studio 4°C we're talking here :serpico:
And with the accuracy to the original manga source material not being their strongest suit, I might be wrong and this may well indeed be the scene with Griffith coming over to see Charlotte.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Señor Caudillo said:
Yet the outfit that Griffith is wearing in that shot hardly looks anything like the one he wears in the episode where he deflowers Charlotte. Not to mention the heavily forested w/no buildings nearby background, which does not particularly fit the surroundings of the royal palace in the Wyndham city.

I think they meant the scene with them at the ball. Regardless, it indeed looks like nothing Griffith has ever worn, and looks ridiculous to boot.

Anyway, we can stop oohing and ahhing every new image that's released at this point, particularly ones like this where we should be uhhing and awwing instead.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Señor Caudillo said:
Not to mention the heavily forested w/no buildings nearby background, which does not particularly fit the surroundings of the royal palace in the Wyndham city. I think this looks more like some filler scene.

Three trees don't make a forest. It's probably the fountain scene, like others have said.

Griffith said:
Regardless, it indeed looks like nothing Griffith has ever worn, and looks ridiculous to boot.

Griffith, secret snuggie aficionado?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
I smell a brilliant product tie in. I can't wait to surf SK.net while wearing my official Griffith snuggie.

I hope it'll fit together well with the Berserk microfiber towel I'm getting with my advance tickets. :troll:

RaffoBaffo

Ex-Newser of the late Berserk Chronicles
staff_main_img.jpg

intro_main_img.jpg

intro_02.jpg

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Not sure if this was posted already but from what I know, it wasn't, if yes, then this can be deleted.
I found these while browsing for some Berserk images.

09.jpg

02.jpg

07.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

Lord Leith said:
Not sure if this was posted already but from what I know, it wasn't, if yes, then this can be deleted.
I found these while browsing for some Berserk images.
I remember it was, but in the Saga Project News I think... Not sure if it has to be deleted or not... :???:

Top Bottom