Custom Berserk Action Figures Updates: Aug 7, 2011-Zodd Complete

Hello there I'm a big fan of berserk from the philippines. Sad to say its rare to find Any berserk Action figure or statue here in my country and even if I found one I'm sure I can't afford to get one(anyone care to donate :ubik:). Anyway this is my attempt on making a Berserk prototype action figure, Hope your be gentle to me.
ACTION FIGURE ON THE PROGRESS:
- Guts Fully armored Wolf Version(berserk)-Complete
- Zodd the immortal(human)-Complete
- Guts Fully Armored Wolf version(controlled)-HOTTOYS
- Guts Fully armored Skull version
- Skeleton Knight with horse
Drawing board:
- Guts Fully Armored Wolf Version(berserk) redone
- Zodd The Immortal(demon)???
- Griffith with horse

info: base on this figure http://www.berserkstatues.com/kits/friendskits/skink/gutsberserker.html
-10inches
-articulated
-95%fully resculpt
-dragon slayer sword 100%

prototype silver
gutts3.jpg

sany0092q.jpg
sany0089r.jpg

final version
32044280.jpg
15074370.jpg
57803993.jpg

More photos on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsT7tGseu_8

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
foxhunterlogo.jpg

Re: Custom Berserk Action Figures

That's really cool. The proportions are a bit off but I like the fact that he can move his arms. Good stuff.

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Hey foxhunter, welcome to the forum! :guts: That's a great figure you have there, I really like the little details you've added to the armor. I'm curious though, is there any story behind this Wolf version you've put together? Also, can you tell us a little about the process of creating this figure?

CCS said:
That's really cool. The proportions are a bit off but I like the fact that he can move his arms. Good stuff.
actually if you read the manga and other details the head is big when berserk mode. until they redesign it again and its much smaller version when the little witch controlling it. honestly the wrong part of is the thigh parts its smaller but it should be big since thats his armor, I had a problem on that if I redone it it won't be as articulate. You have to sacrifice a lot and if I put the armor He possibly look short since it all gear up. sculpting an armor is a messy job. it has to be proportion...
Don't worry this is just a prototype, Ill be doing another berserk mode again from the statue from 25thyr:).

Grail said:
Hey foxhunter, welcome to the forum! :guts: That's a great figure you have there, I really like the little details you've added to the armor. I'm curious though, is there any story behind this Wolf version you've put together? Also, can you tell us a little about the process of creating this figure?
Thanks! actually This is base on the manga if you read volume 26 page 181, Thats when the little witch. if its ok in this forum (no it's not) you can read it here:D

Well the process is... it take time and patience since you have to put layers and layers of scale armor on the body and it takes time to cure the sculpted part; 8hrs to be exact if you want it to be perfect. The hardest part since you have to level the lining and design of the scale, it looks easy but its very hard to create one....

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

foxhunter said:
actually if you read the manga and other details the head is big when berserk mode. until they redesign it again and its much smaller version when the little witch controlling it.

He didn't say anything about the head. :slan: Though yeah, we've read the manga and although the head is bigger at first, it's not that big. A reasonable difference though in an action figure, especially since you've fit Guts head in there/chosen to make it visible. It's cool, I like it.

I'd like to know more about what went into it, such as the base figure you used (would make for a good comparison shot)? There's engravings on the arms and legs for example, and Walter guessed it could have been Sauron?

Griffith said:
He didn't say anything about the head. :slan: Though yeah, we've read the manga and although the head is bigger at first, it's not that big. A reasonable difference though in an action figure, especially since you've fit Guts head in there/chosen to make it visible. It's cool, I like it.

I'd like to know more about what went into it, such as the base figure you used (would make for a good comparison shot)? There's engravings on the arms and legs for example, and Walter guessed it could have been Sauron?

Yeah I forgot to mention the base was sauron I just resculpt the arms and legs it was hard to put putty on it I don't want to sacrifice the joints and articulation of the figure. The chest to head is 100% sculpt. if you remove the helmet and armor its just nothing I remodel and sculpt it to look like guts after that I made the mask. Honestly there are lots of errors on this model but its good a prototype.
Today I just finish sculpting Zodd but I have to work out on the cape and weapons. Ill post some picture once the item is done.:)

Re: Custom Berserk Action Figures Aug 7, 2011-Zodd

Sorry for the Bad quality my camera got busted I just use my ancient phone.
updates: Zodd The Immortal
Aug 2, 2011
img0824t.jpg

img0822q.jpg

img0805o.jpg

img0802uaw.jpg

img0796b.jpg

img0795pf.jpg

img0792m.jpg

img0826lz.jpg

Complete

X

Xem

Not bad at all. :zodd:

I'd like to see more of the creation process, it's cool to see how something can transform into something completely different (if that's the case?).

Top Bottom