Breaking Bad

...daddy was a crime kingpin who killed dozens of people so that you could go to college?

Hearing it like that written down in such few simple terms really cracked me up :ganishka:
Imagining their faces reminds me of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ZhpzJMIl0

By the way, my favorite scene is
when he comes home, not a word...just collapsing face flat on the floor :ganishka:
Im constantly amazed by this shows ability to depict suspense scenes with a pinch of subtle yet very effective comedy. Though I should probably give most of the credit to Cranston, theres just something very bad ass AND hilarious about him.

Deci

Skylar doesn't love Walt anymore imo, I'm a romantic and all but that ship has sailed.

Also, I don't think Walt will ever kill Jesse. Jesse is like a son to him and you don't touch family! :p

I think they set up a potentially interesting plot device with mentioning how if the DEA found out Hank knew about Walt and didn't say anything, the trouble he could be in. In the end, will Hank be the one to protect Walt and his family?

Deci said:
Skylar doesn't love Walt anymore imo, I'm a romantic and all but that ship has sailed.

Walter said:
Oh come on man, you did ask people up front to call you a sap. My tone was in jest. I figured I could joke with you about such things without raising a stink... If Griff had made the same statements, I'd call him on it just the same, and vice versa.

That being said, I do think you are reading too much meaning into their exchange in that scene. "Love" certainly wasn't what came to mind to me in those moments. Fondness, obligation, habit maybe. I certainly wouldn't qualify anything in that scene as "love."

In an interview with Anna Gunn (Skylar):

Earlier in the episode, in an overwhelming diner conversation with Hank, Skylar chose to stand by her meth-making man and not disclose any incriminating details. Gunn says that she thinks Skylar's solidarity was out of love.
"I've always felt that there was a deeply buried love that stayed behind the whole thing," the actress says.
"I think that if she hadn't felt that, my feeling is that she would've turned him."

http://www.eonline.com/news/449975/breaking-bad-aaron-paul-and-anna-gunn-react-to-walt-s-buried-secrets

So y'all can call me a sap. But call me a sap who's also right on the money. :griffnotevil:

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
So episode S5E11 is named "Confessions", implying more than one truth will come out. Anyone else thinking
Jesse will find out what really happened with the ricin?
Earlier this year I would have said something like that, if important at all, wouldn't be revealed until the last few episodes. But with the rapid pace of the first two episodes, I'm not sure anymore.

This show is confronting my expectations, and it feels so good again. :guts:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
DirectDK said:
In an interview with Anna Gunn (Skylar):

Earlier in the episode, in an overwhelming diner conversation with Hank, Skylar chose to stand by her meth-making man and not disclose any incriminating details. Gunn says that she thinks Skylar's solidarity was out of love.
"I've always felt that there was a deeply buried love that stayed behind the whole thing," the actress says.
"I think that if she hadn't felt that, my feeling is that she would've turned him."

http://www.eonline.com/news/449975/breaking-bad-aaron-paul-and-anna-gunn-react-to-walt-s-buried-secrets

So y'all can call me a sap. But call me a sap who's also right on the money. :griffnotevil:

I don't think you're a sap, and agree Skyler would totally give him up, money or not (she was never about that), if not for love/family. But, it's not that simple, and on principle, I have to say that what Anna Gunn thinks of the character she plays doesn't make it "right on the money." It's her own analysis and opinion, and she can certainly channel it into the role, but she isn't the author or Skyler herself revealing the character's inner secrets. Even Vince Gilligan speaks of these things as though he's analyzing it from the outside, because he is to a degree, since he's discussing scenes and dialogue that have been authored or contributed to by other writers. Of course, he can always overrule them. =)

Anyway, since he can basically author through analysis, I naturally find his most authoritative/informative:

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/spoilers-inside-episode-510-breaking-bad-buried

Saephon said:
So episode S5E11 is named "Confessions", implying more than one truth will come out. Anyone else thinking

I'm thinking you're thinking too much and burying the lead,
Jesse
has plenty of confessions all his own, and apparently he's primed to make them.

Griffith said:
Even Vince Gilligan speaks of these things as though he's analyzing it from the outside, because he is to a degree, since he's discussing scenes and dialogue that have been authored or contributed to by other writers. Of course, he can always overrule them. =)

Vince Gilligan touched on that when talking about
adding the rich friend deus ex machina in episode 4. He originally thought of Walt as being transformed into evil. Yet after looking back on that moment and everything else caused him to believe that Walt had these dark elements all along but they were restrained by fear and inertia.

Though the show has multiple writers, the complete outline for each season as well as each episode is done in a single board room as part of a collaborative process. So Vince Gilligan is heavily involved in the storyline of each episode even if he himself doesn't write each script.

Vince Gilligan on writing for Breaking Bad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULaKzwivJQI

Episode breaking time lapse w/ commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq-boVLgheo

Griffith

Yeah, as creator and showrunner he certainly has more authority than anyone, but that's why I find it interesting that he still acts like it's somewhat out of his hands and acknowledges there's elements he doesn't completely control (like Walt's story is already in there and he's just hoping they get it right =).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
I have to say that what Anna Gunn thinks of the character she plays doesn't make it "right on the money." It's her own analysis and opinion, and she can certainly channel it into the role, but she isn't the author or Skyler herself revealing the character's inner secrets.
While I also considered that, I ultimately considered it futile to disregard her own interpretation, because whether I agreed with it or not, that's the one that ended up on screen.

Looking at the scene again, there's more tenderness than I first noticed (or expected, I should say). But my head was still in the space of last season when
they had that nice dinner with Jesse. Such a loving couple. Perhaps this resurgence of Skylar's feelings came only with the news of the cancer returning.
Man, what a sap.

Anna Gunn actually talks about the Sklyer hate in a NY times piecehttp://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Skyler's actions have always been more justified and reasonable than Walt's. Unlike Walt who sought the criminal life and could have walked away from it any time he wanted, Skyler had it forced on her. Turn him in permanently and traumatize the family, or trick herself into thinking she can be his accomplice and try to help him get away with it after Walt made his rich friends vanish from the picture.

On an emotional level, I was a fan of Sklyer for the first 2 seasons. I appreciated that she was not a clueless airhead. One of the highlights of the whole show was when Walt pretended Jesse was a telemarketer in episode 2 and Skyler's response. She actually *69ed the number, looked up his info, and found his house. No such thing would have happened in any other show. She was antagonistic with Walt at times, but that was because she truly loved him and was rightfully agitated by all of his constant lies, secrets, and disappearances.

In later seasons, her actions were still relatively justifiable in comparison to Walt's even if they were at times self-destructive. But on an emotional level, for some of the moments like when she kicked Walt out the house and cheated on him with Ted, I was like 'fuck you, Skyler! Doesn't Walt have enough shit to deal with' But other moments like when she came up with how to launder the money and rehearsing their confession complete with stage direction, I was like 'Skyler is awesome!'

For the most part I liked Jesse as a character, and found his actions more justifiable than Walt's as well. But again, on an emotional level when he went after Hank and complicated Walt's relationship with Gus, I was still like 'Fuck you, Jesse! Stop fucking up Walt's plans!'. And that's despite the fact I'm aware that he had every right to hate Gus's dealers, or Walter for intruding on his life and fucking everything up even more.

Yet for some reason, when Mike and Gus threatened Walt, my emotional reaction was completely different. I guess I thought of them as truly imposing adversaries to be admired and feared in their own right.

As for Walt, I initially liked him as a character even though all the pain and suffering on the show was his fault entirely. Yet as the show went on from seasons 3-4, I kept thinking, 'you know, this asshole had to take people with normal lives and fuck it all up because of his stupid pride'. Yet in season 5, when I started to think of him as a full blown villain, I started liking him more again, strangely enough. I was thinking 'there's something kind of awesomely bad ass about a guy who has it in him to savagely murder the 10 criminals who have dirt on him by the hands of neo-nazi prison thugs'. And that's despite the fact that I knew my reaction should have been complete revulsion fear for someone who can murder with not one shred of remorse.

In summation, there is a huge disconnect between how I think I should judge the characters verses how actually feel about the characters in the heat of the moment. Seriously, I'm more mad at Skyler for cheating on Walt than Walt for murdering Mike just because his ego was insulted. What's wrong with me?

Griffith

Walter said:
For Griff

You mean Griff?

hqdefault.jpg

That's a great find, and Dean's character was named Rodent. =) Coincidentally, here he is discovering Al is secretly dealing meth:

zz910.jpg

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
WATCH OUT WALT!!!!

Holy shit, this is the Jesse I've been wanting to see. I seriously doubt Jesse can win, and I'm almost certain he will die, but I really want Jesse to win...

I got a bit choked up during the desert meeting. I was just thinking of Walt and Jesse's past and all the shitty things Walt has done. Jesse deserves so much more in a fatherfriend.

Griffith

Saephon said:
Anyone else thinking

It wasn't a confession but great call.
Also, in the preview there was a shot of Jesse downtown...

Gobolatula said:
Holy shit, this is the Jesse I've been wanting to see. I seriously doubt Jesse can win, and I'm almost certain he will die[/spoiler]

When he was leaving Saul's office the first time, that's what I thought was going to happen, but those knowing nods between Huell and Saul ended up being their undoing instead. Again, great show.

Gobolatula said:
I got a bit choked up during the desert meeting. I was just thinking of Walt and Jesse's past and all the shitty things Walt has done. Jesse deserves so much more in a fatherfriend.

I'm probably just suffering from a serious case of Heisenberg badass bias, especially after that magnificent video neutering of Hank, but fuck that. Jesse is fulfilling his destiny, fucking everything up until the end (what about all the shitty things he's done?). Let's play devil's advocate. Walter wouldn't have had to go to those lengths if Jesse hadn't left him twisting in the wind with Gus. As a matter of fact, he wouldn't have been twisting in the wind at all if Jesse hadn't fucked up and Walter didn't put himself on the line for him in the first place, which set all of this in motion (again and again, Jesse's messes that Walter has to clean up basically accounts for every dead person on the show). Heisenberg deserved a better surrogate son/partner in crime.

Griffith said:
I'm probably just suffering from a serious case of Heisenberg badass bias, especially after that magnificent video neutering of Hank, but fuck that. Jesse is fulfilling his destiny, fucking everything up until the end (what about all the shitty things he's done?). Let's play devil's advocate. Walter wouldn't have had to go to those lengths if Jesse hadn't left him twisting in the wind with Gus. As a matter of fact, he wouldn't have been twisting in the wind at all if Jesse hadn't fucked up and Walter didn't put himself on the line for him in the first place, which set all of this in motion (again and again, Jesse's messes that Walter has to clean up basically accounts for every dead person on the show). Heisenberg deserved a better surrogate son/partner in crime.

From the time Walt first met Gus to the time Walt killed Gus's dealers for Jesse, that's exactly how I felt. After that, I developed a lot more sympathy after seeing that he has the capacity to feel guilt over murder (an incredibly rare trait on this show). And I'm still in awe of Walt's badassery, especially with that genius confession, but I actually like Jesse even more this episode. It was the dumbest fucking move ever, but for once Jesse did not lie down, play chicken with Walt and take his abuse and pathological manipulation like a long ago broken slave. If he's going to go out, he's going to go out with a bang. It's probably the same part of my brain that found Tuco to be such a fascinating character. They're so unpredictable, terrifying, and exciting because they aren't held back by pragmatism.

Goddamn you, Breaking Bad! You take a cliffhanger, and then dish out a little 47 minute fragment only to leave me with an even bigger cliffhanger. When I got into this show before season 5 began, I watched all 4 seasons in a week with a full time job + 2 1/2 hour commute in my schedule. Granted, that was probably too fast, and I could have spaced it out over a couple of weeks or even a month. All I'm trying to say is that this is not my natural pace for unfolding a story.

Wow! What an episode! I have a question for you guys though... Maybe I'm just stupid, but
Brock was officially poisoned with an extract from a plant that Walter had in his backyard. Jesse knew that Brock wasn't poisoned with ricin. (Besides the doctors telling them it wasn't ricin, he looked for and latter found the ricin cigarette himself.) So I can understand how Jesse realized Saul stole the ricin cigarette for Walter when he realizes he took his weed/lighter, but how do you then make the leap to "Walter therefore must've poisoned Brock with a poison unrelated to the ricin?" Doesn't Walt's lie still make the most sense to him? "Yeah, I stole the ricin, but Gus was the one who poisoned Brock." Did I miss something that Jesse said that further elaborates on how he connected the dots when he was beating up Saul? I'm currently recording the episode so hopefully in ~30 minutes I can see what I missed the first time and feel stupid for it.

Skeleton said:
Wow! What an episode! I have a question for you guys though... Maybe I'm just stupid, but
Brock was officially poisoned with an extract from a plant that Walter had in his backyard. Jesse knew that Brock wasn't poisoned with ricin. (Besides the doctors telling them it wasn't ricin, he looked for and latter found the ricin cigarette himself.) So I can understand how Jesse realized Saul stole the ricin cigarette for Walter when he realizes he took his weed/lighter, but how do you then make the leap to "Walter therefore must've poisoned Brock with a poison unrelated to the ricin?" Doesn't Walt's lie still make the most sense to him? "Yeah, I stole the ricin, but Gus was the one who poisoned Brock." Did I miss something that Jesse said that further elaborates on how he connected the dots when he was beating up Saul? I'm currently recording the episode so hopefully in ~30 minutes I can see what I missed the first time and feel stupid for it.

Jesse is not the kind of character to bide his time, slowly gathering up evidence until he is absolutely certain. He was already suspicious of Walt poisoning Brock in season 4, and knowing that he murdered Mike made him even more distrustful. Walt has been the source of so much suffering in his life, and has manipulated him into everything. When he found out about the stolen weed, he acted on the basis of a gut feeling with Walt's latest bit of manipulation fresh in his mind. He had no evidence, but he just knew in his heart that Walt was behind it. Instead of just going to the DEA to get his revenge, he did something really fucking stupid. He was so blinded by rage, that he pulled a gun on Saul demanded a confession to confirm what was burning him up inside. After that confirmation, Jesse enacted his quick, and impatient revenge on Walt: he began to start a fire in his house.

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
Griffith said:
It wasn't a confession but great call.

Looks like I was partially right and....partially right. :iva: As the episode title definitely fucking referred to something more important than the cliffhanger we were left with last week. Holy shit, I feel like I should have considered the possibility of
Walt trying to frame Hank. Kind of a "accuse the other person of lying before they can do the same to you" game strategy, but for some reason I never really thought about it goign down like this. I'm really glad Hank's medical bills are being brought forth as a problem. Him and Marie watching that tape was some of the most uncomfortable and rage-inducing 5 minutes of television I've watched. My girlfriend actually whispered "Walt needs to die. Now."

Griffith

Groovy Metal Fist said:
From the time Walt first met Gus to the time Walt killed Gus's dealers for Jesse, that's exactly how I felt. After that, I developed a lot more sympathy after seeing that he has the capacity to feel guilt over murder (an incredibly rare trait on this show). And I'm still in awe of Walt's badassery, especially with that genius confession, but I actually like Jesse even more this episode. It was the dumbest fucking move ever, but for once Jesse did not lie down, play chicken with Walt and take his abuse and pathological manipulation like a long ago broken slave. If he's going to go out, he's going to go out with a bang. It's probably the same part of my brain that found Tuco to be such a fascinating character. They're so unpredictable, terrifying, and exciting because they aren't held back by pragmatism.

Well, pragmatism never held Walter back, as we can see he excels at it, and this was his magnum opus. His only weakness besides ego remains his soft spot for Jesse. And don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see Jesse reengaged for a proper final showdown (Walter v. Hank alone didn't last 3 rounds =), but he's just as responsible as Walt, if not more so, for all the death and destruction that's gone on, and now here we go again. I'm sure he'll feel real bad later though when everyone's ruined and dead because of his stupid recklessness, just like always.

Skeleton said:

Jesse's making that leap based on his original suspicions, Walt's callousness over the other boy's death, Saul's confession and how none of the lies add up otherwise now (though at gun point, Saul would have said it even if it weren't true, I loved the added stuff about how that evil Walt made him do it, then immediately *ring ring* =).

Groovy Metal Fist said:
Instead of just going to the DEA to get his revenge
Saephon said:
Looks like I was partially right and....partially right. :iva: As the episode title definitely fucking referred to something more important than the cliffhanger we were left with last week.

Well, that was a pretty big potential cliffhanger, and I'm not sure we're done with it yet.
Of course, if Jesse really wants to fuck everybody he could do what Marie alluded to and report it before/without Hank, which would immediately fuck him too. They're all going down.

Saephon said:
Walt trying to frame Hank. Kind of a "accuse the other person of lying before they can do the same to you" game strategy, but for some reason I never really thought about it goign down like this. I'm really glad Hank's medical bills are being brought forth as a problem.

Fuckin A, we all should have seen it but that kind of thing always seems sort of lame, and Walt didn't exactly look like he had his A game the last two weeks, but HOLY FUCK that was some masterful shit. Both on the part of the character and the writers, tied in everything perfectly.

Saephon said:
Him and Marie watching that tape was some of the most uncomfortable and rage-inducing 5 minutes of television I've watched. My girlfriend actually whispered "Walt needs to die. Now."

Is it wrong that I was laughing and clapped at the end? :ubik:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
GREAT!
A confession I was sure not anticipating. I thought it was goi g to be if Walt died or got arrested. Take that to the DEA hank! The restaurant part was kinda funny at the same time. With all that tension and the waiter kept interrupting them with that cheerful attitude. Now, we know where that ricin that Walt took out of the outlet came from. I wonder if good and company will try to go to Walt since he has all this going on and just show up out of the blue.

Griffith said:
Well, pragmatism never held Walter back, as we can see he excels at it, and this was his magnum opus. His only weakness besides ego remains his soft spot for Jesse. And don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see Jesse reengaged for a proper final showdown (Walter v. Hank alone didn't last 3 rounds =), but he's just as responsible as Walt, if not more so, for all the death and destruction that's gone on, and now here we go again. I'm sure he'll feel real bad later though when everyone's ruined and dead because of his stupid recklessness, just like always.

Perhaps 'held back' wasn't the best term; I didn't mean 'weakened'. Absolutely pragmatism makes characters like Walt and Gus ultimately far more lethal and difficult to take down. I meant he's restrained from acting purely on raw emotion (with exceptions) and instead forced to slowly gauge his opponent, see what leverage he has, and then devise a plan because he's pragmatic (well, as much as a guy who burns bridges with his rich friends choosing instead to plunge into crime can be).

As for Jesse, though feeling remorse after committing a crime will not make him not deserve to go to jail, it stills matters to me to some extent. He's not a hardened criminal, he was some softie who made some really stupid decisions most likely out of impulsiveness.

Without Walt steering him the way he did, he never would have murdered anyone. He was smart enough to know that drug dealing and murder was wrong, but almost never seemed to use logic when making decisions, instead relying on emotion. Without Walt, he probably would have stuck to meth until he overdosed, got arrested, or got shot.

So in spite of him knowingly committing his crimes, I still feel a lot of sorrow for him, in part because of the external factors working against him on top of his personal faults.

In a show that asks you to sympathize with a pathologically lying drug dealing murder, can there really be a one correct way to feel about all of these characters?
I don't fault people for hating/loving Skyler, Jesse, Walt, or Hank, because I myself can't figure out the proper way to feel about them at any given time. But that's not necessarily the same as in the eyes of the law, since you would have hated Walt and Jesse from episode 1 and the show wouldn't have worked.

Griffith said:
Jesse's making that leap based on his original suspicions, Walt's callousness over the other boy's death, Saul's confession and how none of the lies add up otherwise now (though at gun point, Saul would have said it even if it weren't true, I loved the added stuff about how that evil Walt made him do it, then immediately *ring ring* =).

As I drove to the gas station earlier all I could think about was the whole
Brock incident, and all the little details came back to me so that I could connect the dots and feel dumb. Man the writers are great. If I remember correctly, when Jesse thought Walt had poisoned Brock the line he gave him to convince him of his innocence and get him to help kill Gus was something along the lines of "you know me, I could never harm a kid. But look how easily Gus kills! It had to be him!" Cue the death of Drew Sharp, and Walt's indifference to it. How the writers set up the show post-Gus really makes it so that it'd be hard for Jesse not to realize the truth once he found out about the ricin and thought back to what went down. In my defense though, I knew the problem was with my thick-headedness/stupidity and not the show! :serpico:

TheBranded1 said:
GREAT!
The restaurant part was kinda funny at the same time. With all that tension and the waiter kept interrupting them with that cheerful attitude.

The waiter got a chuckle out of me.

Waiter: Would you guys like to try our guacamole? It's made right at the table! *looks at a scowling Hank* Uhhh... I'll give you a few more minutes...

Also, "Walt is a douchebag" moment 349: Dropping the emotionally devastating "my cancer is back" bomb on his son just to keep him from leaving the house.

On the Todd front, I wonder what the chances are that the flashforwards have to do with Todd and the empire he will build. I can't shake the feeling that he'll set up an empire and do something that triggers Walt's pride (claiming to be better than Heisenberg, perfectly recreating his product, etc) which will cause Walt's return and ultimate destruction. Or maybe they're setting up Walt's "family loyalty" so he'll return because they did something to Hank. Walt getting the ricin kind of shoots a big hole in that speculation though. To me, him using the ricin implies something more intimate than just mowing down random meth producers.

It's a long shot, but I've always liked the idea of Walt pulling a Heat moment. (STOP READING NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HEAT!!!) Do you guys remember towards the end of Heat when De Niro's character is driving to the airport? Victory is in his grasp. He has the girl. His escape from the authorities is airtight. All he has to do is drive to the airport, get on the plane, and he's home free. But as he drives down the highway you can see the wheels in his head spinning. You know all he can think of is that guy in the hotel he wants to kill. And then he takes the first exit off the highway. At that moment your heart drops and you scream "don't do it, idiot!" at the tv because you know he's grabbing defeat out of the jaws of victory. You know he'll lose the girl and either end up captured or dead.

I've kind of liked that idea for Walt. Walt has won. He has his fortune. He has his family. They have new identities/lives so that the authorities can't get him. The road is open in front of him. He's home free. Then he hears something about what's happening in New Mexico. He knows it's all behind him. He knows he has everything. He knows he won. But his pride/ego won't let him stop thinking about it. It gnaws at him 24/7. And so he makes the biggest mistake of the series. His ego makes him return home. He would've won had his ego not led him to his own destruction.

I know there's a nearly zero percent chance of that happening though so please don't take that as me predicting the future. I'm just thinking outloud really.

Good episode.

The video was such a good idea but Walt's also taking a risk cos Hank looks pretty determined to take him down, he can't go to the cops so he'd now have to kill him? Marie had a lot to say at the restaurant haha, and she also said something like just kill yourself Walter and everything will end. So I wonder if Hank will have the balls to go for it.

Todd's uncle (guessing he's the guy in tats) looks frakkin intense and scary. Todd casually bragging about the heist made me smile.

Did Jesse figure out about Brock and his ex or either one? Man, him confronting Walt in the desert was such a good scene and even the way it ended with him crying like that.

Griffith said:

Good point. You think this's the last straw for Walt when it comes to Jesse? He's not thought of killing him in spite of Jesse's mistakes cos he prolly considers him as his only real friend through all this or part of his family.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Highlights for me:

Jesse's look to Hank, when he knows.
Hank's reaction to Marie.
Frozen revolver.
Final few seconds: "Jesse: AhhhHHHhhhHH"

It's so funny that Huell's fast fingers came back as a plot device, given that I thought it was complete horse shit when it was first being discussed back in season 4. It just seemed so unlikely :ganishka:
The one thing I wanted to add to the ongoing conversation here is that Jesse's involvement upsets a delicate balance that Walt and Hank had worked out over the past three episodes. Walt had it all worked out. But now what?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter: I couldn't agree more about
how much I loved Walter grabbing the revolver. Walter checking the cylinder, making sure the bullets are all accounted, then shutting it into place with the ice shooting off from it. Loved it!

Also, call me sick but...
I really love Jesse breaking into Walter's home. It's the very first time someone has managed to actually damage the White home (smashed door, gasoline). Up until now, Walter has been able to keep his family and his home separate from all of the violence going around in other people’s homes, but now it’s coming to Walter’s: soon to be burning for everyone to see! Also, I especially can’t wait to watch Walt Jr.’s face as he sees the damage, which is going to show Walter just how out of control everything is quickly becoming. Burn it, Jesse!

Top Bottom