May I make a shameless Facebook related request?

So, next week there's four slots available at one of the bigger rock clubs in the UK and I'm in the running to have a 30 minute DJ set there, however they seem to be taking this odd voting approach via Facebook 'likes' to decide which four are chosen. It's a good opportunity for me to get my foot in the door and be a regular, but the only way to do it is to make sure I'm there.

I was wondering if any of the SK regulars may be so kind as to vote for me to be among the top tier and give me a helping hand? If you're kind enough to do so I'll give you a virtual cookie and a LOT of gratitude.

If you're prepared to vote, then like the comment made by me (Saucy Jez) here: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150280156359489&id=47796814488&cmntid=10150280334294489 and I would be eternally grateful.
NOTE: You may have to like the group before placing your vote.

Alternatively, if this goes against any of the forum rules and must be removed or moved into another thread, then please do so. I'd rather not upset anyone.

Thank you very much my good man. I'll be sure to upload the whole set to SoundCloud for forums members to listen to afterwards, as something of a thank you.

Top Bottom