Casca Wall Decor

I decided to have this picture put on canvas for my living room. While the frame I am holding the piece up against isn't what I chose, I wanted to get an idea of what I was looking for. I also recently decided to have my back tattoo'd with a custom piece. I have uploaded phase one out of many. I just had my second session last week where Casca and the leaves had shading done. I'll have to post once healed. I have at least 4 more 2 hour sessions to complete my vision.

CascaWallArt.jpg

Backpiece.jpg

Th3Branded0ne said:
They both look pretty good. I hope the tattoo doesn't take too long to heal. :casca:

It took a week for this outline to heal up, shading is a whole different story. It really itches and the razor bumps are crazy. I'll see about taking a picture to post phase 2.

Aphasia said:
That's an incredible looking tattoo! It will be gorgeous when you finish it. :guts:

Thanks! It has been an idea of mine since first being introduced to Berserk a few years ago. It has gone through many phases in my mind but I finally had the time and money to seek out an artist that specializes in animation tattooing to bring what I visualized to life. Besides that, I only had so much room to work with so simplifying things was necessary to keep the best detailed work on Casca's armor and facial features in it. I tried to use a similiar background of when Guts and Casca were together for the first time. Overall my idea is to keep it black, grey and some white but with little bits of color here and there to signify certain parts of the drawing, i.e. Casca's red cape. 3.5 hours in the chair and over $500 later I'm barely done with phase 2 of 6. :(

Death May Die said:
I only hope to one day get a Casca tattoo. :judo:

I love her stance where her back is facing you and she's holding her sword down and looking over her shoulder with bare ass showing. That would look amazing on a calf. In the ending credits of the anime, there's a still show of her that pans up I believe that is so cool. Especially with the music playing.

love that your a girl and you have a large tattoo like this, i recently drew the srawing thats on your back on my wall i messed up so now i think ill just get a print.

Top Bottom