[FS] Armored Berserk LE (non-bloody) Grunbeld LE (Red Minion)

Bought these 2 statues on the forums awhile back and don't really have the room to store them anymore. Both were kept in box and not displayed. PM me for any offers/picture requests. Thanks for your time!

Updated with pictures of the Grunbeld statue: http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/Hydra632/

Re: Selling: Armored Berserk LE (non-bloody) Grunbeld LE (Red Minion)

I bought Grunbeld Limited edition :slan:

One of my favorite Statue.

Thanks Hydra!

I am wainting for it

Hourray

Does anybody know hydra?

I send him money on 15 th September but he doesn t send the statue ...!

His last email was on 24th September! He wrote that he ll send me the statue... But I haven t any good news!!!

I can t believe he isn t reliable...! And I hope he was just too busy for give me some news...

Don't know Hydra myself, maybe someone who's been on SK longer does?

Hopefully he was just busy to respond back to you, but do ask the user for a shipping tracking number so you can also track it and there's surety that the package was sent. Good luck!

Stardustgatzu said:
I can t believe he isn t reliable...! And I hope he was just too busy for give me some news...

As I thought, hydra was too busy to send the statue! He sent it to me on last Saturday morning!

He also phoned me, unfortunately my English speaking is TOO bad :slan:

I'll share some pics when I receive it!

Thanks Hydra!

Hi there,

i received Grunbeld today and i had some bad surprises !!!

Hydra told to me that the statue was in perfect condition :

Hydra632 said:
Everything is in mint condition, no broken pieces or parts. I can take pictures of any part you want.

Hydra632 said:
Oh and again, I really have no defects on the statue.

So i was really optimist and i decided to buy it!

Well, i ll share pics of my statue! I had some damage during shipment

This piece was probably broke during shipment...

Just want to share my experience and my troubles.

Hey Stardustgatzu. I'm sorry to hear what happened. I'm a bit confused on what you are saying though. Can you please rephrase?

Stardustgatzu said:
As you can see, Grunbeld's cloak has been broken and get repaired during shipment .... :mozgus:

These pictures, are those glue marks? Does it look like the cape has actually broke off previously, and someone repaired it by gluing it back together?

Or are they just cracks that could have happened during shipment? Overseas shipments can be rough on statues.

Stardustgatzu said:
But if I put the statue in a normal stance, i can't get a "no defect statue" because one part of grunbeld's helmet is break ... :mozgus:

I'm confused again. Are you saying that helmet piece was broken when you opened it? Is it possible that it broke during shipment?

Have you emailed Hydra? What has he said?

Well i felt really angry against hydra at the first time!

But I modified my last post. The two
Parts of the cloak cracked during shipment! For that helmet piece, she was broken when opened the box! It broke during shipment too.
I thought that the parts of the cloak probably get glued together. But I was wrong.
However, hydra make me a really good price so I ll save money in order to pay a professional artisan for repair it!

Bummer, sorry to hear that dude. Good luck with the fix and let us know how it goes.

Re: Selling: Armored Berserk LE, Grunbeld LE (Red Minion) : GRUNBELD IS ALIVE

After a long moment,

my Grunbeld IS NEW :guts:

Here is some pics :

I ll take some pics with the complete statue as soon as i can.

a BIG Thanks to Mathieu, my professionnal artisan!! He made an Awesome Job for me !!

:slan:

Top Bottom