Hellsing, what a great show.

P

psymont

i dont ask for this .... i dont like hellsing and said so, so what? this is a reason to start attacking? damn .... i am not here to fight, i am here to exchange ideas and opions .... cant we all just get along?
:'(

BOB

poruno sutâ
Psymont said:
but seriously, it sounds as if this negative energy building within you and getting forced upon people that didnt ask for your input in the first place may stem from a lack of sexual stimulation or too much sexual stimulation from family members with over active glands .... i am surprised that you can still type with your hands black, blue and calloused from masturbating .... you truely are a marvel of mediocre man .... again, your mom

damn i like the way you flame. an oponent as classy as i always wanted
but i just can't find a reason to start a flame war with you.

maybe we should start a private message insult war just for fun.
waddayathink mate?

psymont, what kind of board would this be if people didnt give input unless asked?
it kind of takes away from the whole point of a board doesnt it?

and when you give your opinion, its always open for attack, and due to the opinions you usually give, and the way you go about peoples criticizm, it more often than not invites attack

and surely you know, the skin becomes calloused after bruising, and if it is infact calloused then it wouldnt get bruised

hmm

and BOB, theres simply no fun with private flaming, all the fun is the fact that other people can see it and contribute to it

BOB

poruno sutâ
tensh you miss the fact that communication also implies several other more profane aspects e.g. showing off

and krebs i only flame for rhetorical delight so i very well enjoy private feuds

P

psymont

*places head in right hand and right elbow on right knee and shakes head from left to right with a look of frustration on face*

this topic is about hellsing, so i made a comment on hellsing .... this topic is not about my avatar, my appearence in it or the personality attached to it .... this is what i refer to as unwanted input(though i do understand the facination people have me ;D ) .... as far as calouses go, id rather drop that subject as i have no personal experience to back up any arguement .... i dont mind people flaming me .... usually its because they are trying to make a point on my post or correct it .... great! .... but come on now, look at us, fighting like a couple of old ladies over the bargain bin at the dollar store .... we are making a mess of this topic

T

temporary

Hellsing is your generic 3 star anime. It's got the flash and the hype, but it simply does not square off in terms of substance compared to animes like Berserk. Firstly, Hellsing could have been summed up easily within 6-7 episodes. Secondly, Alucard sucked in the Anime, he's got no character, he's much better and cooler in the Manga which I suggest everyone to read. In any case, Hellsing just needs to grow some balls (wink wink).

topics change all the time (the circle of forum life), and i really dont mind mutilating it, and why do you, you dont like hellsing so why do you care so much about this thread

and if you dont practice now for that argument at the bargin bin, that bitch is gonna take you down

P

psymont

krebs4life said:
topics change all the time (the circle of forum life), and i really dont mind mutilating it, and why do you, you dont like hellsing so why do you care so much about this thread

and if you dont practice now for that argument at the bargin bin, that bitch is gonna take you down

that bitch is no match for me! >:(

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
I dunno why but right now I am really obsessed with Hellsing. I watched the series repeatedly and then watched the movie Dracula and noticed how many things you can point out that show up in Hellsing (Alucards hat, glasses, and wolves). Hellsing was poorly executed, but the magic was still there...
IT HAD THE BEST FUCKING MUSIC PERIOD.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
I hate all this fighting :'(, yet at the same time I love it ;D it reminds me of the good days at the instatution with Arucard and Anderson... Also Walter put it best describing Walter, it turns out he's a old man with adept sewing abilities. I really enjoyed hellsing and its music, That I do.

T

temporary

I hear they got a movie called Von Hellsing produced by Hollywood later this year.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Van Hellsing is a clasic monster movie character. He is a human wo hunts vampires.

The two are almost completely unrelated.

T

temporary

I know. Von is a doctor for your information. Also, I was wondering, why is it that you are like the way you are? You are so cool man, you are my idol. You must be in one of those American Idol Pop Shows. Anyhow, good luck man, you got my support!

G

Genn21

:p Who would actully ask about a anime this lame

beaver%20shave.gif

Top Bottom