AOW - Dragon Slayer Silver Pendant

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
■□■Dragon Slayer Silver Pendant ■□■ 

We are proud to introduce you to our latest project, the "Dragon Slayer Silver Pendant".

Pre-order starts now!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The Dragon Slayer is a symbol of the "Black Swordsman".

image006.jpg

This pendant was handcrafted by skilled artisans in Japan. Every detail has been well represented. For instance, the handle's leather wrapping and the metal fastening ring were made in great detail.

image009.jpg

We carefully polished and oxidized the surface of the sword to give it a realistic metallic look. In addition, we chose to use a deer hide leather cord to emphasize the outstanding design.

image011.jpg

*Image only.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Code No. 247 Dragon Slayer Silver Pendant

Unit Price: 22,000 Yen (tax excluded) (about US$ 285/ €207)
Comes with a gift box

image014.jpg

Size: 70 mm (L) x 7 mm (W) x 3 mm (D) (pendant)
Length of leather cord: 70 cm (27.6 in)
Weight: 12.5g (approx.)
Material: Silver 925, deer hide leather
Estimated release time: the end of November, 2011
Made in Japan

*Installment Plan*
You are also able to settle the payment on an installment plan (2 installments (11,000 Yen x 2) + shipping cost).

Please check our website for more details. http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

■□■New Product Information ■□■ 

Beherit silver pendants are coming soon…

image017.jpg

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If you have any concerns about the "Dragon Slayer Silver Pendant", please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely,

ART OF WAR

That's uber cool, the price ain't. Unless it has alternate uses like being a handy pizza cutter when you need it. Maybe there could be something like a Swiss-Army knife where you have different swords/ weapons of Berserk under 1 device.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Maybe there could be something like a Swiss-Army knife where you have different swords/ weapons of Berserk under 1 device.

Man that's such a silly idea, yet I'd buy that in a second.

X

Xem

Maiku said:
Wish they would do jewelry is something other than silver to get the cost down.

I'm not sure it being silver is what makes it expensive, but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, I've been silently wanting this Griffith ring (didn't see a thread for it) for some time now, so that'll probably eventually come to me though it's ridiculously out of my budget. I'm not as good as Guts when it comes to controlling my Beast. =) :beast:

Top Bottom